Best Allergy Free Carpet in 2021
Hoover Free & Clean Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution, 50oz Hypoallergenic Formula, AH30952, White
- HYPOALLERGENIC FORMULA: Thoughtfully designed for people with sensitive skin
- POWERFUL: Removes dirt and grime from carpets and upholstery
- NO DYES AND HEAVY FRAGRANCES: So it's tough on dirt but safe on your home
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: with US and globally sourced ingredients
BISSELL 2X Allergen Cleansing Full Size Machine Formula, 60 ounces, 89Q5A
- Helps remove pet, pollen and dust mite waste allergens.
- Free and Clear - This formula contains no heavy metals, phosphates, or dyes
- Lightly scented - No heavy fragrances.
- This is a Safer Choice product and has been evaluated by the EPA through a rigorous scientific process to designate products that are safer for families, pets, workplaces, neighborhoods, and the environment.
- Designed to maximize the performance of full size deep cleaning machines. Can be used in the leading upright deep cleaning machines including BISSELL, Hoover, and Rug Doctor.
X-Mite Anti-Allergen Moist Powder Carpet Cleaner
- Allersearch X-MITE comes in a convenient dispensing pouch sufficient to treat an average-size room
- Cleans WITHOUT Water, Shampoo or Steam meaning no chemicals to mix, no dumping of water, no wet carpet and no sticky residue left behind
- Its special formulation contains tannic acid to neutralize environmental allergens and non-abrasive, sponge-like particles which contain a water-based cleaning solution to refresh pile fabrics
- Use Allersearch X-MITE throughout your home on carpet, area rugs and soft furnishings
- All Allersearch products are safe for people, pets and the environment
Puracy Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine Detergent, 4X Pet Stain Remover & Deodorizer, 25 Ounce
- “The Best Carpet Shampoo” – Bustle
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS: Concentrated, naturally-derived detergents and deodorizers rapidly remove stains, soil, and odors from carpets, rugs, upholstery, and other washable surfaces; advanced natural cleaning technology leaves fibers feeling as soft as new
- USE WITH CARPET MACHINE OR BY HAND: Plant-powered, low foam formula quickly loosens soil and stains from surfaces; Safe to use in all major brand carpet machines when diluted per bottle directions (Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor, and more)
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILDREN & PETS: Use on any washable surface your family comes in contact with; NO HARSH CHEMICALS: No sulfates, phosphates, animal by-products, chlorine, bleach, dyes, petrochemicals, caustics, perfumes, or optical brighteners
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free - Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA
BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 10 dollars for each power brush pet purchase, upon activation
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 pounds , is easy to maneuver and carry. Tank Capacity 1/2 Gallon. Cleaning Path Width 9.5 Inch
- Great for removing tracked in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4 Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt
- Powerful Bissell oxy based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing
Folex Carpet Spot Remover, 32 oz
- Excellent for cleaning any color fast carpet or material that can be safely dampened with water.
- Carpet spot removers instant size 32 ounces Safely removes tough spots and stains from colorfast carpet, rugs, upholstery, and clothing. Does not leave a sticky residue. No rinsing or vacuuming necessary.
- No rinsing, no vacuuming or waiting to see results!
- Instant results, simply apply to the stain, gently agitate with finger tips and blot with absorbent cloth stains will disappear instantly.
- Non-toxic and completely non-irritating to normal skin
All Rug Anti Allergen Carpet Shampoo 128 oz.
- Typical usage is 1 oz. per gallon of warm water
- Contains ACARIL, a proprietary Anti-Allergen Ingredient
- Cleans water-soluble soils and oil-based matter such as grease, oils, etc. while removing allergens from carpets
- Use AllersearchAll Rug throughout your home on carpet, area rugs and soft furnishings
- All Allersearch products are safe for people, pets and the environment
Carpet Miracle - Concentrated Machine Shampoo, Deep Stain and Odor Remover Solution, Deodorizing Formula (32FL OZ)
- CARPET MIRACLE - Cleans & Deodorizes Carpet & Upholstery to its original soft & beautiful condition
- FOR ALL MACHINES - Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express (Sears, Home Depot, Walmart)
- CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION - works on all water safe surfaces: Carpets & Rugs to Furniture & Auto Uph.
- CHILDREN, PET & EARTH FRIENDLY - Carpet Miracle is Biodegradable & Non-Toxic. Safe & Very Effective!
- 100% GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% in LOVE with Carpet Miracle, send it back for a full refund!
iCustomRug Grizzly Grip Eco Friendly Felt Underpad,Non-Slip Natural Rubber Backing,Best Grip Rug Pad. Protection for Your Floors,Over 75 Custom Sizes,Place Under Any Area Rug/Runner 9' X 12'
- 1/4" thick Grizzly Grip area rug and runner underpad for a plush feel walking on rug
- Heat singed top layer of ecofriendly recycled fibers for a rough feel so rug won’t move on pad. Color will vary depending on fibers available. This will not affect the integrity of the under pad. Hypoallergenic - allergy free. No off gasses or odor.
- Bottom of pad made of non-slip natural rubber backing so pad and rug will not move on floor
- Choose from over 75 custom sizes to meet your need or buy slightly larger and trim down with scissors
- Buy direct from the manufacturer. Proudly manufactured in Canada!
Kirby One Gallon (128 oz) Allergen Shampoo (Unscented)
- Unscented Carpet Shampoo for Those that have sensativities to Fragrances
- 1 Gallon Bottle
- Genuine Kirby Allergen Control Formula Carpet Shampoo
- Made by Kirby for ALL Kirby carpet Shampoo Systems
- Kirby OEM #252803
How to Allergy-Proof Your Life
Food allergy helpful hints.
Have you ever read the ingredient labels on every food that you pick up in the store? Your 30 minute power grocery trip just became an hour, and that is for only half the list. Have you ever tried to feed a child with those limitations? It is a challenge, and at times not an easy one. It's certainly no fun. You find yourself trying to find foods that might be as tasty as the original. No peanut butter? Try soy butter. Can't have corn? Well, there goes a lot of tasty breading mixes right there. It takes practice to really get it down.
The first concern we had with our son was calcium, how did we make sure he got enough? We used children's vitamins, orange juice with calcium and rice milk. We explained to our girls that their brother could not have the same milk that they did, so we now have organic milk, rice milk, and a gallon of store bought milk all in our fridge. Everyone soon learned who could have what milk based on the color of the carton (we were in pre-reading days). Our son would sneak in the kitchen and snatch a bag of shredded cheese and go hide behind something to eat it all. When we discussed this with our pediatrician, he advised us to let him have it, that his body was craving it and he obviously needed it. To this day if we give him a slice of processed American cheese he will get sick-so the devil is in the details. You have to find what foods are processed and what are not. That can make all the difference.
To counter my son's corn and wheat allergy, we tried many foods that were rice based. That is a lot harder than it sounds! We found that most wheat- free foods do in fact contain some corn. We did many experiments with varying degrees of success to try to feed him a well- balanced diet that was reasonable tasty. We also faced the issue of availability, as we live 45 minutes away from the closest organic type store. Even there we sometimes face a very limited number of choices. Our son loves fruit, and he eats lots of it. That has been one quick fix that we try to keep on hand at all times.
The biggest concern we have with my son is his peanut allergy of course. We eliminated all peanut products from the house. We still have to read every label of every food before we buy it. We have to ask at every restaurant if they use peanut oil to cook in, and you would not believe the crazy answers you can get from the wait staff. They instantly say yes, maybe, I'll have to check, no. Sometimes we feel like we are playing Russian roulette. Fortunately, most restaurants these days are very aware of peanut allergies and are very helpful and sensitive to the dangerous nature of the allergy. But on occasion we have had instances where we have had to ask for the manager or cook because the answer was so confounding or left us lacking in confidence.
One of the scariest times of the year is Halloween. We have to search every bag of candy for a peanut product. Another scary time is when our son goes to someone else's home. We all know how sticky peanut butter can be, and we all know that kids use every visible surface as a napkin...we have had to deal with this situation, and it is scary to see your child's face begin to swell and turn red but you can see no visible allergens anywhere he has been. We also had to teach him and our two older children about our son's allergies so that we were all on the same page of protection. My wife started teaching our son to recognize packages that contained peanuts. He can look at the Planter's package, Reese's, Snickers, and many others and tell you, "be careful those are peanuts."
Fortunately for us...our son is now 5 years old and the eczema that used to plague him in his early years has cleared up to a great extent. He is also showing progress on the dairy front. On a recent trip to Florida, we had yogurt drinks in the fridge and our son wanted one. He tends to never finished them and we hated to give them to him, but he had one, AND finished it. He liked it so much he had another. We told him he should stop there but while we were cleaning up, he swindled another from grandma (his charm is irresistible), and did not get sick. He had finally out-grown the milk allergy!! He can also eat corn and wheat products without developing eczema.
Our only remaining hurdle in the food allergy world is now peanuts. We will forever be afraid of this but still hold out hope that our son will someday grow out of this too, but due to the deadly nature of the allergy we will not be tempted anytime soon to toss him a Snickers and see how well he does.