Best Auto Detailing Carpet Cleaner in 2021
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
Chemical Guys CWS_103 Foaming Citrus Fabric Clean Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo (16 Oz), 16. Fluid_Ounces
- Fabric Cleaner: Cleans Cloth, Carpet, Upholstery, and More
- Stain Remover breaks down set in stains
- High sudsing foaming action lifts dirt & stains
- Removes foul odors and helps prevent new ones over time
- Restores a like new look and feel to fabrics and interior cloth surfaces
- Breaks down and removes stubborn stains
- Works on indoor and outdoor fabric, upholstery and carpet
- Deep cleaning benefits of biotechnology
- No toxic chemicals, ammonia, bleach, color damaging deterrents or solvents
- No hard rubbing or scrubbing necessary
AutoRight C900054.M Red SteamMachine Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner
- CAR STEAM CLEANER: The SteamMachine uses pressurized, 290°F high-temperature steam to loosen and dissolve dirt, cut grease, and grime, expel stains, and disinfect your vehicle. This steamer is versatile and can be used for a wide variety of car cleaning projects
- VERSATILE STEAM MACHINE: Clean your vehicle’s leather, upholstery, carpets, dashboards and windows with steam. Use indoors for other household cleaning projects
- AUTOMOTIVE STEAM CLEANER: The built-in carrying handle allows you to safely and easily transport the steamer with you as you clean
- 11 ACCESSORIES: Use the included brushes, nozzles and attachments to easily lift away stains and messes without using chemicals
- EXTENDED RUNNING TIME: 40 ounce boiler tank and 1500 watt heating element provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam cleaning
- Note : Troubleshooting is on page 10 of the vendor manual. Kindly refer it for better use.
Chemical Guys SPI_191_16 Lightning Fast Carpet and Upholstery Stain Extractor (16 Oz)
- Hyper concentrated dilutable 20:1
- Great for carpets, upholstery, sneakers, fabrics, sofas and more
- Simple, easy application
- Helps resist future stains
- Cleans without destroying color or fading surfaces
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Fochutech Car Detailing Kit Car Interior Cleaner Turbo Car Cleaning Gun Pro & at Home Interior Car Cleaning Supplies Kit for Upholstery Carpet Seat Headliner, Pressure Sprayer, Air Compressor Needed
- ♦ 【Fast & Deep Interior Car Cleaning 】 -- Cleans and Air Dries in Seconds! Auto detailing gun is powered by 360 degree high-speed rotating set to provide the fastest and easiest way to clean all automotive surfaces and hard-to-reach cracks. Tackles your most challenging detailing jobs with ease!
- ♦ 【Pro Car Detailing Kit, Easy to Use】A must have tool in your car car cleaning supplies listing, whatever for car detailer or do-it-yourself enthusiasts. Working with your air compressor to jet stable airflow or mist, and then dirt and grime are immediately released from fabrics, carpet and solid surfaces. Save your time and money!
- ♦ 【Versatile】FOR CAR UPHOLSTERY CLEANIG JOBS: headliner, seats, door panels, carpet, door weatherstripping,window tracks, hood latch, louvers of air vent, cup holder, dashboard, steering wheel, seatbelt, gear shift, engine, wheel, console...WHAT'S MORE? a great helper for household cleaning: the cracks and crevices of door and window, blinds, screens, sofa,computer case, microwave oven, kitchen facilities and various kinds of fans, leather shoes, etc.
- ♦ 【Compare To Other Brands】'Upgraded' Air-powered Cleaning Gun: ① Additional Copper Ring to prevent oscillating tip from being blown off under high pressure when it works. ② The nozzle, brush & valve are made by high-quality innovative synthetic material ( plastic nylon pom ), superb elasticity for anti-smash but strong enough for durability. ③ Warm prompt, glued on the gun handle for ensuring use security. ④ Convenient hook for storage.
- ♦ 【Free Bonus!】Additional rotating tip included, saving money in advance for future replacement. Extra large size Car Wash Sponge included for car exterior cleaning, the largest area of contact with the stain surface, easy to wipe away the car exterior stains.Order Now with No Risks!
CPROSP High Pressure Car Cleaning Gun Interior Washing Air Tornado Gun Automotive Air Pulse Cleaning Equipment Nozzle Sprayer with 1 Liter Foam Bottle
- Strong detergency, with biological lipid-lowering properties, only once spray and rub the patches on leather, velvet variety can be easily removed. This saves time and significantly improves the cleaning efficiency of the interior.
- Unlike the traditional way the upholstery cleaner uses, this cleaning gun does not damage the products.
- Suitable for cleaning the wool car seat, leather car seats, dashboard, steering wheel, door leaves, carpet, floor mats, car etc.
- Connection: US plug; Material: Nickel-plated metal; Pressure: 87~133.4PSI (6.0~9.2 Bar); Capacity: 0.264Gal (1000ml)
- Package Included: 1 x Cleaning Gun; 1 x White Brush; 2 x Nozzle; 2 x Hose，1 x Sponge,1 x Gloves
3D Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo - 16 oz | High Foam Stain Remover | Clean & Deodorize | Odor Eliminator | Made in USA | All Natural | No Harmful Chemicals
- Cleans and deodorize in one step.
- Advance formula that deep cleans and is tough on spots and stains
- Contains optical brightener to bring out the original beauty.
Turtle Wax T-244R1 Power Out! Carpet and Mats Cleaner and OdorEliminator - 18 oz, Carpet & Mats Cleaner
- Formulated with Odor-X odor eliminator to help remove odors caused by pets, cigarette smoke, food and mildew
- Detachable micro scrub brush reaches deep into carpet fibers and rubber mat crevices to remove the toughest stains
- Removable brush cap allows cleaning in tight spots
- Advanced cleaning formula deep cleans and deodorizes
- In addition to cleaning, it also leaves a soil repelling silicone shield of protection
Holikme 4Pack Drill Brush Power Scrubber Cleaning Brush Extended Long Attachment Set All Purpose Drill Scrub Brushes Kit for Grout, Floor, Tub, Shower, Tile, Bathroom and Kitchen Surface White
- * * ✔3 shape of brushes clean your bathtub, grout, upholstery, bathroom surface, floor, tile, shower, toilet and carpet etc, Nylon bristles will not scratch surfaces of them.
- * * ✔Extended reach attachment help brush to clean the tight spaces or hard-to-reach areas such like stove grates, drip pans, crevices, car etc
- * * ✔ Extended reach attachment have the slip joint and magnet， it can lock the brushes tightly and make precise control.
- * * ✔Bruehes and Extended reach attachment fit into most of the cordless drills
- * * ✔ Drill NOT included.
Carpet Cleaning How To's
Overview of various carpet cleaning methods.
There are many methods of carpet cleaning; each one has advantages and drawbacks. There is steam cleaning, also called hot water extraction; shampooing, bonnet cleaning, foam cleaning and dry cleaning. Let's look at these methods one by one.
1) Hot Water Extraction or Steam Cleaning. In this method, hot water cleaning solution is sprayed on the carpet and is immediately extracted with a wet/dry vacuuming.
2) Shampooing. Cleaning solution is sprayed onto the carpet through openings in a round brush. The brush rotates, causing the cleaning solution to be whipped into a foam while it is rubbed into the carpet. The cleaning solution and loosened dirt is removed by a wet/dry vacuuming.
3) Bonnet Cleaning. This method is similar to the shampoo method. It also makes use of a round pad (called a shag pad) which works the soap into the carpet. Instead of being extracted, the soap and loosened dirt are absorbed into the pad.
4) Foam Cleaning. In this method a foam detergent is used. This is worked into the carpet by brushes and is vacuumed up.
5) Dry cleaning. In this method the cleaning agent is an absorbent dry compound. This is sprinkled over the carpet and is worked into the nap. It is left to do its thing for about 30 minutes, and then is removed using a dry vacuum.
Every one of these methods is effective in cleaning carpets, which one you choose is entirely up to you. If you live in a very dry area, the hot water extraction, shampoo or bonnet cleaning methods may be a better choice. If you live in a very humid area, foam or dry cleaning may be the best bet. Whatever method you choose, make sure your carpet does not get over wet and that it is completely dry before you permit traffic on it. You don't want a damp rug to mildew, or attract dirt.
Before any cleaning goes on, the carpet must be prepared. First, thoroughly vacuum the entire carpet. Then, inspect it for stains. If a stain is detected pretreat it before the cleaning. For stains such as ground-in crayon, greasy lipstick, red wine or blood- Goo Gone works wonders. Just dab it on, allow it to set for 15 minutes, and then blot until the stain is removed. For other, less tough stains, any stain remover you would use on clothes will work. Remember to blot with a white cloth or paper towel. You do not want to transfer dye from a towel to the carpet.
The next question is, should you clean the carpet yourself, or hire a professional? This depends on several factors. How dirty is the carpet? Is it riddled with stains? If the answer to either, or both, of these questions is yes, you really need to get someone in to give your carpet professional care. If you feel comfortable renting a machine and doing it yourself, and price is an issue, there are many professional grade products out there to help you do a good job. When you rent the machine, the clerk will either have a special soap for you to purchase, or will be happy to recommend the best one for your needs.
Your carpet is a substantial investment. These tips on how best to clean and maintain it will help you to get the most out of it.