Best Automotive Carpet Shampooer in 2021
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
- Professional spot cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 Ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amperes. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
AutoRight C900054.M Red SteamMachine Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner
- CAR STEAM CLEANER: The SteamMachine uses pressurized, 290°F high-temperature steam to loosen and dissolve dirt, cut grease, and grime, expel stains, and disinfect your vehicle. This steamer is versatile and can be used for a wide variety of car cleaning projects
- VERSATILE STEAM MACHINE: Clean your vehicle’s leather, upholstery, carpets, dashboards and windows with steam. Use indoors for other household cleaning projects
- AUTOMOTIVE STEAM CLEANER: The built-in carrying handle allows you to safely and easily transport the steamer with you as you clean
- 11 ACCESSORIES: Use the included brushes, nozzles and attachments to easily lift away stains and messes without using chemicals
- EXTENDED RUNNING TIME: 40 ounce boiler tank and 1500 watt heating element provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam cleaning
- Note : Troubleshooting is on page 10 of the vendor manual. Kindly refer it for better use.
Hoover Carpet Cleaner, Blue Spotless Deluxe
- Clean water capacity 51 ounces, dirty water capacity 36 ounces
- Please refer user manual for trouble shooting steps
BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- BISSELL spot clean pro pet compact carpet cleaner combines powerful suction, brushing action and cleaning solution to remove embedded dirt and pet stains
- Designed to easily clean carpet, upholstery, stairs, pet beds, area rugs, auto interiors and more
- Large capacity tank allows you to clean more area without emptying and filling the tank
- Pet tools included: stain trapper tool and tough stain tool. Power Rating: 5.7 amperes
- Long hose and 22 feet Power cord allow you to clean hard to reach areas such as rugs, stairs and upholstery
- Includes a trial size BISSELL professional pet urine eliminator plus oxy that removes pet urine, stains and odors and discourages pets from resoiling
Closed Spray Auto Detailing and Upholstery Cleaning Wand by American Extractors
- Closed-spray design prevents overspray
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Fits most carpet extractors, truckmounts and detail machines
- Fits 1.5" hose cuffs / male 1/4" solution hose coupler
- Made in USA
Mytee S-300H Tempo Heated Carpet & Upholstery Extractor
- 1 gallon tank capacity (approx.)
- One of the most powerful vacuum motors in its class producing 85 inches of water lift for maximum extraction
- Powerful 600 watt heater
- Compact design weighs only 26 lbs., easy to transport and store.
- Durable roto-molded housing
Happy Tree Upholstery & Auto Detailing Hand Wand with See-Through Plastic Head Carpet Mattress Car Cleaning Carpet Truck Mount Extractor Truckmount
- Transparent cleaning tool for upholstery / car / auto detail
- See-through head lets you view your dirty recovery work
- Use for upholstery cleaning, automatic details and mattress cleaning
- The hose sleeve has an inside diameter of 1.9"(48mm). Clear vacuum cleaner width: 3.5"(90 mm)
- Fits vacuum hose in 1.9"(48mm) outer diameter
Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner Vacuum, Small, Red
- Cleaning tank capacity (gallons) - 0.5 , collecting tank capacity (gallons) - .5. Gliding across carpet with ease, the easy to carry, easy to pull and easy to travel with Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner cleans, grooms and polishes carpets and soft surfaces
- For long-lasting, effective, clean, fresh, new looking, plush, pure, dirtless, fluffy, squeaky clean carpet, extract stains with compact machine or 5. 5-foot hose for corners or hard to reach places
- When preparing for family to come over or tidying up for spring cleaning, utilize the Portable Spot Cleaner with Rug Doctor cleaning solutions to tackle set-in spills, odors, dirt and grime
- Old pet stains, oils, wine, coffee, food and beverage stains do not stand a chance against the powerful and effective suction, twice as strong as other leading machines of the Portable Spot Cleaner
- Rug Doctor’s pristine technology effectively scrubs surfaces using rotating bristles without damaging heat or steam; suction fully extracts stains and shortens dry time of carpets and soft surfaces
Homemade Carpet Shampoo
Carpet shampoo is outrageously expensive. Why not save some money by making your own at home using common household ingredients?
The good news is that there are numerous recipes for homemade carpet shampoo that can save you a bundle, don't have harsh chemicals and can even do a better job of cleaning your carpet than commercial cleaners. Always remember to test for color fastness before cleaning and make sure you have adequate ventilation. Here is one of the best options you can try:
Vinegar and water as a carpet cleaner has been used by many people for years and works exceptionally well. The acid from the vinegar dissolves most stains and at the same time removes odors so you get a clean, odor free carpet.
To use, just mix equal parts of vinegar and HOT water then use in the machine just as you would any normal carpet cleaning solution. If you have greasy stains on the carpet you may want to add a little bit of dish detergent to the mix as well to help cut the grease.
When it comes to soap, less is more since most types of soap will leave behind residue. The leftover soap residue then acts like a magnet and attracts more dirt. If you've ever made the mistake of blotting up a spill with soap and water you know what I am talking about. Within a few weeks the area that you blotted has attracted all kinds of dirt and looks worse than the original stain. With that in mind, just a tiny bit of dish washing detergent mixed in with the vinegar and water will be plenty.
Some people recommend using ammonia in your carpet cleaner, however, I would advise against this...especially if you have pets. Ammonia can confuse animals and cause them to start urinating on the carpet. Not only that, but the fumes from ammonia are very harsh and can cause fainting along with other health problems. Also, don't mix ammonia and vinegar since they will just cancel each other out, making them both ineffective as cleaners.
Your best bet is to stick with the simple vinegar and water solution above which cleans just as well but doesn't have the bad side effects. The vinegar does have a distinctive aroma, however any vinegar smell will disappear as soon as your carpet dries.