Best Boat Carpet Replacement in 2022
CE Smith Trailer 11373 Carpet Roll, 18" x 18', Grey- Replacement Parts and Accessories for your Ski Boat, Fishing Boat or Sailboat Trailer
Fulton CR8012 Replacement Trailer Bunk Carpeting (12 x 144-Inch)
- Marine Grade trailer bunk carpet, black
- Protects your boat investment by reducing scratching on the hull
- 12" wide x 144" long
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Marine Outdoor Bass/Pontoon Boat Carpet/16 oz (Sandstone, 6'x16')
- 16oz. Marine Carpeting
- Mildew and Moisture Resistant
- Rubber Backed-Fade Resistant/UV Resistant
- Please Note: Boat Carpet is for glue down applications only - this is not for snap in applications
- Made in the USA
20 oz. Do-It-Yourself Boat Carpet - 8' Wide x Various Lengths (Choose Your Color & Length) (Medium Gray, 8' x 20')
- The 20 ounce cut pile, glue down carpet included in this kit is superior quality carpet.
- The high UV stabilized polypropylene construction is durable and stain resistant.
- *REQUEST SAMPLES FOR COLOR MATCH* as we do not accept returns for color discrepancies.
- Includes: carpet, installation manual, carpet knife, extra blades and free tech advice.
Roxom Boat Trailer Bunks with 45 Degree Bends Plastic. Replacement 5 & 6 Foot Bunks Black. Carpet Replacement Slides. Aluminium Boat Hulls. Fishing, Jon, Kayaks, PWC, Air.
- 2x Premium plastic boat trailer bunks with 45 degree bends. UV Resistant Plastic.
- No need for constant replacement like carpet boat trailer bunks.
- Suits Aluminium boat hulls. Jon Boats, Bass Boats, Fishing Boats & More.
- Suits adjustable boat trailer bunk brackets of all manufacturers.
- Manufactured out of solid high quality premium composite plastic materials. 45 Degree bends give your boat trailer bunks extra leverage when retrieving your boat.
32 oz. Pontoon Boat Carpet - 8.5' Wide x Various Lengths (Choose Your Color!) (Sand, 8.5' x 30')
- This carpet is superior quality 32 ounce marine grade carpeting.
- This purchase includes: Carpet, Installation Manual, Carpet Knife, Extra Blades and free tech advice.
- This carpet is designed for a glue-down application.
- ***PLEASE REQUEST SAMPLES VIA 'ASK A QUESTION' (INCLUDE NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, COLOR OPTION) FOR COLOR/QUALITY MATCH*** NO RETURNS ON COLOR DISCREPANCIES.
Carpet by the Foote 1 Roll Black 16 oz 18 inchX18 feet Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet.
Boat Trailer 10" x13' Black Bunk Carpet 16 Plus+ ozs.
Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet Black 18" X100'
Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet (Black, 16oz 12" (in) Wide x 100' (ft) Long)
- High Quality Universal Bunk Carpet
- Heavy Duty Boat Bunk Carpeting - Not your regular 16oz or 12oz Bunk Carpeting will last longer.
- Ravel Resistant - Unlike other boat carpeting, this carpet will not unravel over time.
- Superior Rubber Backing - Allowing your boat deck to dry out faster helping prevent mold and mildew.
- Extremely Pliable and easy to cut.
Carpet Repair Using a Carpet Cookie Cutter
A stain or a burn in the carpet can ruin the whole thing. That's what I thought until I was introduced to the carpet cookie cutter used by professional carpet installers.
This amazing little tool has been a well kept secret known only to those in the carpet industry for years. Instead of replacing an entire room's carpet for one stain or burn, the cookie cutter allows you to remove that area and replace it with a new piece of carpet, instantly saving hundreds of dollars.
Here is how to repair a burn or blemish in the carpeting professionally using the carpet cookie cutter.
Tools needed: cookie cutter from carpet store, adhesive tape for carpets and just a little common sense.
Step 1: After purchasing the cookie cutter practice on a piece of carpet that is not on the floor. This will give one the confidence needed to move on to the real thing.
Step 2: The cookie cutter is self explanatory. Just use it similar to the way one would if making cookies. Place it down on the area to be removed then twist it around until the carpet is breached. The cookie cutter is equipped with razor blades on the bottom and they are very sharp so one does not have to press down to tightly when doing this.
Step 3: Remove the old piece of carpeting now one is ready to add a matching piece. The matching piece should be part of the original run so hopefully one will have an extra piece of carpeting.
If not remove a piece from an area that will not merit notice like a closet and then replace the piece one removed from the other area where this piece has been removed. Having a piece from the original run will ensure the carpet will match.
Step 4: Place carpet tape underneath the hole all around the edges. This will make a nice seal when ready.
Step 5: Line the piece of carpeting up with the existing carpet until the fabric flows in the same direction. Now press down on the cookie cut until it is in place. Make sure to go all around the cut.
Step 6: Take a stiff brush and blend the cut in with the original carpeting this will hide the area. When completed the spot should only be noticed by the person that installed it this is because you will know it is there.
The cookie cut will work best in low traffic areas where it is not constantly being walked upon. The alternatives to this repair are very costly. Things like replacing a major section of carpet. This repair will cost one around 15 dollars and can be done by anyone.