Best Buy Portable Carpet Cleaner in 2021
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
- Professional spot cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 Ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amperes. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 10 dollars for each power brush pet purchase, upon activation
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 pounds , is easy to maneuver and carry. Tank Capacity 1/2 Gallon. Cleaning Path Width 9.5 Inch
- Great for removing tracked in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4 Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt
- Powerful Bissell oxy based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing
Hoover Oxy Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution, 50oz Formula, AH30950, White
- FAST-ACTING FORMULA: Attacks and breaks down tough stains like ketchup, dirt, pasta sauce, coffee, grape juice and more
- OXY TECHNOLOGY: Permanently removes dirt and tough, colored stains
- ADVANCED CLEANING ACTION: For use on carpet, upholstery and car interiors
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
- OCEAN BREEZE SCENT: For a fresh and clean-smelling home
BISSELL, 20037 Pet Stain Eraser Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2019 Version
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets
- Spray, scrub and suction to remove pet stains and messes from carpet, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, auto interiors, and more.
- Grab and go cordless convenience; enjoy the freedom of a lithium-powered handheld carpet cleaner that lifts away stains using formula and powerful suction.
- Formula conveniently stores in the machine and doesn't need to be mixed with water, so it's always ready for use.
- Instantly and permanently removes stains like urine, feces, vomit, dirt, mud, blood, grass, tomato sauce, red wine, makeup, food grease, vegetable oils, coffee, cola, motor oils and more.
- Includes two trial-size formulas.
- 2019 Version with increased tank capacity!
BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- BISSELL spot clean pro pet compact carpet cleaner combines powerful suction, brushing action and cleaning solution to remove embedded dirt and pet stains
- Designed to easily clean carpet, upholstery, stairs, pet beds, area rugs, auto interiors and more
- Large capacity tank allows you to clean more area without emptying and filling the tank
- Pet tools included: stain trapper tool and tough stain tool. Power Rating: 5.7 amperes
- Long hose and 22 feet Power cord allow you to clean hard to reach areas such as rugs, stairs and upholstery
- Includes a trial size BISSELL professional pet urine eliminator plus oxy that removes pet urine, stains and odors and discourages pets from resoiling
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: rubber nub tool and trial size solution
BISSELL Pet Stain Eraser Deluxe Portable Carpet Cleaner with Window Attachment, Pink
- Tank capacity - 8 ounces. Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL donates 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation.
- Remove pet stains anywhere, anytime
- Spray, scrub, and suction to remove pet stains and messes from carpet, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, auto interiors, and more
- Grab-and-go Cordless convenience; enjoy the freedom of a lithium-powered, handheld carpet cleaner that lifts away stains using Formula and powerful suction
- Ready-to-use formula—no mixing with water. Formula conveniently stores in the machine so it's always ready for use
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, blood, grass, tomato sauce, salad dressing, Read wine, fruit juice, makeup, food grease, Vegetable oils, coffee, Cola, teas, dirty motor oils, and more
- Deluxe model includes detachable window tool to clean dirt, grime, smudges, finger prints & pet drool from hard surfaces
Bissell SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Portable Deep Cleaner, Blue, 2117A
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Clean tank capacity - 30.6 ounces, Dirty tank capacity -29.2 ounces. Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Get rid of messes without getting your hands dirty. This hands free portable carpet cleaner does all the scrubbing for you
- Preset cleaning cycles that automatically spray, brush, and suction to permanently remove both surface and tough set-in pet stains. Just push the button to clean
- Equipped with two hands-free cleaning modes, quick clean for fresh stains and deep clean for set in stains, so you can get the right level of cleaning
- Includes trial-size Pet Stain & Odor, Pet Oxy Boost Formula and a 3" tough stain tool.Power Rating:3 Amps
BISSELLProHeat 2X Revolution Max Clean Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986
- Engineered to be our best and most powerful carpet cleaning system for the toughest pet stains and odors even removes skunk odor
- New Max Clean mode, combined with 12 rows of rotating Dual Dirt Lifter Power Brushes, delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors
- Our fastest dry time ever New and improved Express Clean Mode delivers dry carpets in about 30 minutes
- To attack the toughest stains, activate the Clean Shot Pretreated to deliver a concentrated stream of cleaning solution right where you need it
- Light weight design (less than 18 pounds ) and low profile foot makes it easy to use and maneuver around furniture
- 2 in 1 Pet Upholstery Tool removes pet hair, stains and odors from upholstery
- EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover makes cleaning the machine after a deep clean quick and easy
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner Review: Clean Carpets for Less
I was so excited to finally be able to clean my carpets any time I wanted that I cleaned all of my carpet in a couple of days! Is this Hoover Carpet Cleaner worth the money?
Did I specifically look for a Hoover brand steam cleaner? No, I'm not brand loyal. I am cheap and looked for the most reliable, cheap steam cleaner I could find. My first stop was reviews of steam cleaners . I wanted to see which of the lower-priced steam cleaners would last and work well. Then I looked for a good deal at reliable online dealers.
The Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge is about the size of a regular vacuum cleaner. It holds two tanks. One is for the clean water and cleaning solution and the other tank holds the dirty water that is sucked out of the carpet while cleaning. It also has two buttons; one button is on the top of the handle and the other under the handle. Holding down only the bottom button is regular mode and sprays a small amount of hot water and solution. If you hold down both buttons at the same time, that is the clean surge, spraying extra hot water and solution for extra dirty or built-up dirt areas.
I was so excited to finally be able to clean my carpets any time I wanted that I cleaned all of my carpeted rooms in a couple of days. If my arms hadn't gotten so tired, I'd have finished them all up in one day!
It was somewhat hard to fill the tank up with hot water as the tank is taller than my sink. I had to lean it a bit in and try not to spill the hot water and solution combo. I could have filled another container and dumped it in the tank but I can be a little lazy and impatient plus the hot water burned me when I tried it once.
Now that the tank was full of hot water and the right amount of solution, I could start. I began in my living room since more people see that area of my house. The Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge is loud! There is no way to talk over it or hear anything going on in your house while you are using it. If you are sound sensitive or have a child who is, I'd strongly suggest earplugs! At first, the motions went fine but after a bit, moving the heavy, bulky steam cleaner started making my arms hurt and cramp up. One problem is having to hold the button down while pushing it.
It works great though! All kinds of ground-in dirt comes up out of the carpet and fills the second empty tank. When I empty it, I can't believe how dark the water is! Every single time it looks like that. You'll be amazed at how much dirt comes out of a clean-looking carpet.
When steam cleaning a carpet, it's not like using a vacuum. It takes much longer to steam clean than to vacuum a room. You have to go very slowly so the solution and brushes can loosen the dirt and wash the carpet, then slowly pulling back so it all can be sucked up. I'm very impatient at this process but there is no fast option available!
While steam cleaning my basement carpets and washing clothes at the same time, the circuit breaker tripped, leaving me in the dark wondering what happened. My advice is to not run any large appliances like your dryer or washer while using the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge.
When the empty tank fills up with grimy water, the machine makes a whirring sound so you know it's time to empty it out. To empty the lower tank, you lay down the steam cleaner and pull the two side tabs out. Then just dump it in the toilet, being amazed at how much dirt came out of your carpet.
The instructions state for best performance to use only Hoover brand solutions but I picked up a Bissell brand and it worked just fine. I ended up liking the smell of the Hoover steam cleaning solution best, but both cleaned just as well.
After finishing, the carpet dried in no time and the cleaner never leaked large amounts of water on the floor. Actually, once a window leaked during a huge rainstorm and I pulled out the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge and sucked up all the water out of the carpet! It's amazing.
I've had the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge for seven months now and I have not had one problem with it. I've made some mistakes and it is still running just fine. Once I had forgotten about putting a light coating of vacuum powder on the floor and used the steam cleaner. Of course the powder coated the insides but I was able to clean it out and it worked fine. Another time I didn't vacuum as well as I thought and a few clumps of kitty hair got balled up inside of the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge. That was easy enough to clean out with a butter knife.
The hand tools and hose:
Now this is a problem for me. I've tried using the hand tools and hose of the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge to clean stairs and corners but I have had no luck. I've had large leaking of water and the hose would not suck it all back up. I gave up on using the hand tools and hose. It looked perfect but in use, it doesn't work well.
After looking at reviews, I settled on the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge but needed to find a good deal on it. At the time, there was a rebate on Hoover steam cleaners so I knew that I would get $50 back after the purchase. I printed out the rebate form and saved it for later. Then I searched online for the best deal with free shipping. Free shipping was mandatory as I knew the shipping would cost a lot of money for such a heavy item! It just so happened that amazon had a sale on steam cleaners and as always amazon has free shipping on orders over $25.
I paid $139 before the rebate check was sent back to me. Original price of the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge is closer to $200. This amount includes the first bottle of solution. The cost for 50 ounces of solution is around $18 but it lasts a long time! You only use a capful each time. The steam cleaner's top container cap, not the smaller cap on the solution bottle.
I was nervous about purchasing a steam cleaner as I had only rented one in the past. I knew little about them and worried that a cheaper version might not work well or last very long in our household of pets. I had wanted to remove the carpet from our home before this purchase. Now the carpets and I get along better since purchasing the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge. I know that stains won't set and I can clean up any spots easily whenever I'd like with the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge.
Black amp; Decker Bagless Handheld Vacuum Review
Dirt Devil Ultra Vision Bagless Vacuum Review