Best Car Carpet Cleaner Machine in 2022
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying; Tank capacity 48 Ounces
- Use the Hydro Rinse tool attachment to easily clean out the hose after each use
- Clean set in stains with the trial size Spot & Stain formula and 3" tough stain tool
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: rubber nub tool and trial size solution
BISSELL, 20037 Pet Stain Eraser Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2019 Version
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets
- Spray, scrub and suction to remove pet stains and messes from carpet, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, auto interiors, and more.
- Grab and go cordless convenience; enjoy the freedom of a lithium-powered handheld carpet cleaner that lifts away stains using formula and powerful suction.
- Formula conveniently stores in the machine and doesn't need to be mixed with water, so it's always ready for use.
- Instantly and permanently removes stains like urine, feces, vomit, dirt, mud, blood, grass, tomato sauce, red wine, makeup, food grease, vegetable oils, coffee, cola, motor oils and more.
- Includes two trial-size formulas.
- 2019 Version with increased tank capacity!
AutoRight C900054.M Red SteamMachine Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner
- CAR STEAM CLEANER: The SteamMachine uses pressurized, 290°F high-temperature steam to loosen and dissolve dirt, cut grease, and grime, expel stains, and disinfect your vehicle. This steamer is versatile and can be used for a wide variety of car cleaning projects
- VERSATILE STEAM MACHINE: Clean your vehicle’s leather, upholstery, carpets, dashboards and windows with steam. Use indoors for other household cleaning projects
- AUTOMOTIVE STEAM CLEANER: The built-in carrying handle allows you to safely and easily transport the steamer with you as you clean
- 11 ACCESSORIES: Use the included brushes, nozzles and attachments to easily lift away stains and messes without using chemicals
- EXTENDED RUNNING TIME: 40 ounce boiler tank and 1500 watt heating element provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam cleaning
- Note : Troubleshooting is on page 10 of the vendor manual. Kindly refer it for better use.
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine, 86T3
- Tank capacity 1.75 gallons; Extra large dirt lifter power brush for deep scrubbing action
- Heavy duty suction power aids in fast drying time. Cleans on the forward and backward pass for reduced cleaning time and dries faster than the leading competitive rental carpet cleaners
- Two large tanks for full room cleaning
- Professional formula? includes a trial size BISSELL professional formula. Power Cord Length: 25 feet
- 5 year limited warranty.Power Rating:12 amperes; Tough Stain Tool & 9 Foot Hose. The 6 inch Tough Stain Tool lets you spray and scrub extra tough spots and stains on stairs, upholstery, and other soft surfaces. Maximized hose length gives you extra reach for those hard to reach spaces
- Included Components: Deep Cleaner
ã€Upgraded Version ã€‘ FOXNOVO 6000PA Car Vacuum Cleaner High Power Suction, DC 12V Portable Vacuum Cleaner for Car with Led Light and Stainless Steel Filter Wet/Dry Handheld Vacuum Cleaner for Car
- 🎼 【Upgraded Version】Compared to traditional vacuum cleaner, FOXNOVO wet dry vacuum is equipped with bright led light, helping you cleaning all the dust in the darkness.
- 🎼 【Strong Suction, Deep Cleaning】FOXNOVO car vacuum cleaner equips a ultra-high power motor with suction up to 6000PA. In addition to sucking out daily pet hair and paper debris, it can also clear those hard-to-reach unseen dust motes and microbes, as tiny as 0.1 microns, hidden deeply inside the car.
- 🎼 【Multiple Filtration & Heat Dissipation system】FOXNOVO hand vacuum cleaner has 3-stage filtration to offer great filtering and dust-cleaning effect , releasing fresh air at the same time. Equipped with advanced heat dissipation system and anti-noise design, it can avoid excessive temperature and noise when it runs.
- 🎼 【Dry and Wet Use & 4 Extra Cleaning Accessories】FOXNOVO portable car vacuum allows you to clean both dry things and wet things like water, milk, dirt, dust, hair, and seeds from your car. Four extra attachments helps you thoroughly clean the dust of every corner of your car. No more worry about liquid and dead corners!
- 🎼 【Lifetime Warranty】FOXNOVO provides free lifetime technical support. Unconditional 30-day replacement or refund. 12-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service. If the product has any problems, please feel free to contact us and we will solve your issue immediately.
BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- BISSELL spot clean pro pet compact carpet cleaner combines powerful suction, brushing action and cleaning solution to remove embedded dirt and pet stains
- Designed to easily clean carpet, upholstery, stairs, pet beds, area rugs, auto interiors and more
- Large capacity tank allows you to clean more area without emptying and filling the tank
- Pet tools included: stain trapper tool and tough stain tool. Power Rating: 5.7 amperes
- Long hose and 22 feet Power cord allow you to clean hard to reach areas such as rugs, stairs and upholstery
- Includes a trial size BISSELL professional pet urine eliminator plus oxy that removes pet urine, stains and odors and discourages pets from resoiling
Hoover ONEPWR Spotless GO Cordless Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, Portable, Lightweight, BH12010, White
- GRAB & GO PORTABLE SPOT CLEANING: Tackle accidents, spills and pet messes without being tethered to a cord
- CORDLESS: Delivers cord-free convenience powered by the removable and rechargeable ONEPWR Battery
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Makes it easy to clean stairs, upholstery and more
- COMPACT: For easy and convenient storage
- MULTI-PURPOSE PET TOOL: Scrubs and lifts away tough messes
- DUAL TANKS: Keeps solution and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner, 4 in. Scrubbing Tool, Removable Hose, 9 oz. Recovery Tank with Safety Float, ONEPWR 2. 0 Ah Battery, Charger, Trial Solution
The Only Car Detailing Guide You'll Ever Need
Car detailing how-to, step by step, explaining vacuuming, washing, prepping, waxing, and using protective products such as Armour All and Meguiar's.
The proper steps in cleaning one's automobile.
• Always start with the interior.
Even if you achieve the glossy showroom shine, a dirty interior will leave dust and debris that will ultimately contaminate the exterior. So, first, clean everything out. This includes removing the car mats.
• After everything has been removed, it's time to vacuum.
I use a canister vacuum instead of the small handheld car vacuum I have because it has stronger suction and the proper attachments. First, use the crevice tool, for those hard to reach seams. Next, go over your carpet with the wide-mouth brush. You have to go over the carpet several times to make sure that nothing is left in the naps. After all the vacuuming is done, it's time to tackle other things. By the way, the trunk should also be emptied and vacuumed to prevent contamination.
• If there are any stains on the upholstery or dash, make sure to wipe with a damp cloth (100% cotton terry).
I bought a bag of terry cloths a while back expressly for auto care. I would recommend that you use terry cloths in your cleaning for a couple of reasons. First, make sure it's 100% cotton because blends or synthetics are typically harsher and can cause scratches. It's important that you use a terry cloth because the cloth has naps that will trap dirt away from the surface of the towel, thus allowing you to clean better and to prevent scratching. Smooth-surfaced towels, such as those made of old t-shirts do not allow the dirt to be trapped and will result in poor cleaning ability and scratching. I also keep a small amount of water on hand. Clean up small areas with a damp cloth before proceeding to the next step. For the leather surfaces, it's a good idea to use products that are specifically designed for leather surfaces. My personal choice is Meguiar's, but you may use whatever you prefer.
• Next, it's time to tackle the dash.
The dash and doors are covered in a rubberlike material that I clean with cleaning wipes (purple) and then finish with the yellow protecting wipes. In lieu of wipes, you may also use a spray, such as a bottle of Meguiar's Ultimate Clean.
• With the leather and upholstery done, the windows are next.
I have a bottle of Auto Glass cleaner. You can use whatever you want, but NEVER use Windex or an ammonia-containing product because it will ruin your windows, especially if you have tint. Some newer cars have windows with clear UV tint that isn't darkened, so be careful. It might not look tinted, but may be tinted just the same. When cleaning, spray the product on a clean terry cloth and not the window directly so as to avoid splatter. Window cleaner is not good for your dash or trims, so keep it on just the windows.
So, carpet, seats, dash, windows, all done. What's next? You should be pretty good on the interior now. Something is still left, but I'll leave that for later.
Onto the exterior.
• First thing to do is clean the wheels.
OK, first of all, make sure you don't use the wheel-cleaning water to wash the car or you'll have a disaster. Dirt, debris, etc. from the wheels will kill your paint job. Tires are right next to the wheels. If you want, you can use a product that cleans and conditions the tires. I just use my car shampoo to clean the tires. Make sure to get the wheel banks, where all the debris gets trapped. If you do have a tar problem, you can use a bug/tar/tree sap remover product. I am more interested in protection than a high-gloss shine, but I use a product made for rubber/vinyl from Meguiar's. (The reason I bought the product has more to do with my sunroof visor- more on that later). I have some Meguiars Hot Rims wheel cleaner. With wheel cleaners, you need to know what kind of rim you have, specifically if they are coated or uncoated. If you have no idea what this means, get Hot Rims because it is safe on both coated and uncoated rims. If you buy the wrong product, you could really ruin your rims. Just follow the directions on the bottle. Now, your wheels are done. It's on to the rest of the car.
• Shampoo the car.
Shampoo's not just for hair, but this is car wash shampoo that I'm talking. You can use whatever brand you want, but NEVER dishwasher detergent- it will strip the clear coat right off your car and dry out your paint. Always start from the top of the vehicle and work your way down. First, wet down the car with water and then, using a terry cloth, begin washing the car. I think you know this part, so there will be no need for in-depth descriptions. After you've washed all exterior surfaces, it might be a good idea to use a product to clean the windows (same as interior) in case there is still bug splatter on the glass. As an option, you can apply a product such as Rain-X after this step.
A step that I've omitted is the engine compartment. Most people overlook this in washing their car. It usually only takes 10 minutes and will improve the life of your car if you take care to use a rubber/vinyl protectant on the hosing, which often dries out and breaks because of oxidation. This should be done before or after you wash the exterior, depending on how much dirt is trapped here.
• Dress your trim.
Now, after the major parts have been washed, you should take a look at the rubber trim. The same vinyl protectant I used on the wheels and hoses can be used on the rubber trim around the windows and doors of your car. You don't have to do this, of course, but over time, the trim will also get damaged without protection and you will find your doors/windows don't seal as well. It's a good idea to spend just a few minutes taking care of this detail. Now, the sunroof visor I have has clearly begun to show signs of oxidation in its rubber trim so I got the vinyl product specifically for this, but it can be used on your tires and engine hoses. So, now we've vacuumed, sprayed, washed, what's next?
Well, that all depends. I did say I was detailing. So, next is the waxing- right? Not exactly.
• Before waxing, the car's surface needs to be prepped.
Prepping the surface allows the wax to properly adhere and thus provide longer-lasting protection and shine. It also removes any remaining bugs and tar. A great product for this step is Meguiar's Quik Clay. It's a really great product that can help get rid of things sticking to your finish.
The remainder of the products I use is all Meguiar's. You can use whatever you want. I tend to think that it's better to stick to one or two lines so as to ensure that there won't be some unforeseen chemical reaction taking place (just an opinion). Most of my interior is AA, and except for the bug/tar and car wash, the exterior is all Meguiar's. Meguiar's and Mother's seem to be two good brands. Both companies now have products that can be readily found at a Wal-Mart or some non auto-specific store.
I use Meguiar's Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner, followed by the Deep Crystal Polish, and am currently finishing with the Cleaner Wax, which is where the actual waxing takes place. You can use whatever you want. Before I finish the prep step, though, I am using Scratch-X, from Meguiar, to remove scratches and swirl marks.
• Follow the prep step with the actual waxing of your car.
I also have Quik Detailer (which can be used with Quik Clay in the prep step) and Quik Wax. The Detailer can be used as a regular part of prep, but it and the Quik Wax (spray) are used to maintain the work done. So whenever the finish gets dirty or is looking dull, you can spot treat with these products. An important thing to note is that the clear coat on today's car finishes is approximately two pieces of newsprint thick. If you rub too hard, you'll rub the clear coat right off. Since you've been careful to clean and prep the car, there's no reason to apply unnecessary pressure. Just follow the directions and don't work too hard. After the waxing, you are done! You just need to put everything back where you found it and relax.
With all the products I own, I wanted to get a piece of Meguiar's, but they are a privately-held company that has been around for over a century. Oh well... there's goes that idea. Maybe I should open a detailing place? I'll begin taking cars now and charge appropriately depending on the work that needs to be done. Any takers? Just kidding. You've now all the info you need to maintain that showroom smell and shine all by yourself. Get to detailing!