10 Best Carpet Cleaner For Animals
Updated on: March 2023
Best Carpet Cleaner For Animals in 2023
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
Woolite Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner Stain Remover, 4 pack - 83524
- 4x action: clean, eliminate odors, discourage resoiling in the same Area, & refresh carpets
- Stain lift technology: lift and remove tough pet stains like urine, vomit, mud and feces
- Patented odor elimination neutralizes even the strongest pet odors
- Attached fabric safe brush
- Help keep your fabric, upholstery and carpet looking cleaner longer
Dyson Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Ball Animal 2, Iron/Purple
- Capacity (volume) : .55 gallon; Strongest suction of any vacuum; Even more power for tough tasks
- Self adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
- Tangle free turbine tool, stair tool, combination tool included
- Whole machine HEPA filtration ensures allergens and bacteria are captured and trapped
- Hygienically empty the bin with the push of a button
Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover, 22oz (Pack of 2), 21809
- Every purchase saves pets
- 2 pack of pet stain Remover. Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, Blood
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from resoiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed
- Oxy stain Destroyer Formula starts working on Contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
- included components: 2 pack of formula
Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Upto 60 minutes run time when using a non motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- J.D. Power award for highest in customer satisfaction with stick vacuums, 2 years in a row
- Torque drive cleaner head: Upto 20 minutes of fade free power (in suction mode ii); drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- Hygienic point and shoot bin emptying; Bin volume 0.2 gallons
- 2 year warranty on parts & labor, activated automatically
- Designed to deep clean homes with pets; The fully sealed filtration system traps 99.97 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns expelling cleaner air
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning.Cleaning Path Width:13.5 inch
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess free. Hose Length: 6 feet
- Replacement Filter Style 12141
- Dirt cup capacity 1. 0 liter
Hoover Paws & Claws Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo with Stainguard, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution for Pets, 64oz Formula, AH30925, White
- STAINGUARD TECHNOLOGY: Helps keep your carpets cleaner for longer by protecting them against future stains
- ENZYMATIC CLEANING INGREDIENTS: Attacks and helps break down pet messes and stains, including urine, feces, and vomit, while deodorizing your carpets leaving them smelling fresh
- ENHANCED CLEANING PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
- COTTON BREEZE SCENT: for a fresh and clean-smelling home
Hoover Pet Max Complete Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, UH74110, Blue Pearl
- MULTI-FLOOR PERFORMANCE: delivers optimal results on carpets and hard floors with a brush roll On/Off switch
- 12FT. EXTENDED REACH: Go from carpets to ceilings with the Quick Release Wand, hose and tools
- PET TOOL KIT: Multi-purpose tools tackle dirt and pet hair on furniture, stairs and more
- ALLERGENBLOCK TECHNOLOGY: Captures 97% of pet dander, dust and pollen particles and blocks* them from re-entering the air
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Upright Vacuum, Pet Turbo Tool, Flexible Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, Additional Rinsable Filter
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Teal
- Buy BISSELL, save pets BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Triple action brush roll + scatter free technology maximize pet hair pickup – even if it’s embedded
- 27’ power cord automatically rewinds for quick and easy storage
- Swivel steering makes cleaning around furniture and obstacles easy
- Edge to edge cleaning feature gets closer to walls and corners with each pass
- Includes specialized pet tools like the pet hair corner tool and pet turbo eraser tool
- Replacement Filter Style 12141
- Dirt cup capacity 1.0 liter
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
Review: Bissell SpotBot Pet Compact Carpet Stain Cleaner
Find out if the portable Bissell SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner lives up to its claims that you can walk away while it does the work for you. Does it really remove pet stains and odors for good?
That morning I found my cat stuck to my office carpet. She had been sleeping and her collar had somehow wrapped around a loop in the Berber carpet. Since she couldn't leave the area, she ended up urinating and pooping on my office carpet. I freed her from the carpet and immediately set out to clean up the mess. I tried all of my usual cleaning tricks, but the odor lingered. I scrubbed and scrubbed but the awful urine smell seemed to be getting worse.
I am pretty used to cleaning up pet accidents since I have two senior cats, but on this particular day I was frantic. I was scheduled to teach thirteen piano lessons that day - two of the students were brand new to my studio. What would those students and their parents think when they walked into a room which reeked of cat pee?
My mind was racing and then I remembered seeing the Bissell SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner in the Target ad. It claimed to remove pet stains and pet odors for good. That's exactly what I needed so I ran out and bought one.
The Bissell SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner is a portable compact deep carpet cleaner that let's you walk away while it does the cleaning for you. You set it on the stain, select the setting for either set-in stains, which lasts about six minutes long, or surface stains which runs about three minutes long. The SpotBot automatically sprays the cleaning solution onto the spot, then brushes the carpet with its spiral brush and suctions up the dirty water into the collection tank.
There is also a manual setting which allows you to clean upholstery, car interiors, stairs or larger areas by using the vacuum flex hose and stain brush with a spray trigger.
My husband wasn't pleased with my purchase. He felt that if I was going to buy a carpet cleaner I should have spent just a little more money and gotten a full-sized carpet steam cleaner. But I have tried those full size carpet cleaners before and found them to be too heavy and cumbersome to use on a daily basis. We also don't have the space to store a big upright carpet cleaner.
I love the compact, portable size of the SpotBot. It's easy to carry and easy to store. And because of its size, I use it much more often than I would a full-size carpet cleaner.
The SpotBot has two tanks, a clean solution tank and a dirty collection tank. I found these tanks easy to fill with solution and easy to empty out the dirty water. I recommend buying the 128 ounce size of Bissell Pet Odor and Soil Removal Formula at Wal-Mart since you will go through a lot of solution if you use the SpotBot often.
I found the SpotBot worked well on stairs. It has a very long cord which allowed me to plug it in at the top of the stairs and reach all the way to the bottom step. The compact size fit perfectly on the step. I was able to start it and walk away.
I have had success removing new and set-in stains around my house. There was only one stain which I had to do twice. The second time I pre-treated that stain with Bissell OxyGen2 and the stain came right out.
There are a couple negative things about the SpotBot. The SpotBot puts a lot of water down on the eight inch cleaning area during the cleaning cycle. Therefore I highly recommend using the manual suction brush to suck up the excess water after running a cleaning cycle. Otherwise you will be left with wet crop circles throughout your house.
Speaking of crop circles, if your carpet is especially dirty you may end up with one eight-inch circle of clean carpet which looks kind of funny too.
At the end of the cleaning cycle, the SpotBot will beep at you, and continue to beep at you until you hit stop. I found this very annoying. One beep would be enough for me.
When you switch from the hands-free cleaning cycle to the manual hose setting, you will often have water leak from the hose as you disconnect it. It's a minor problem, but annoying if you get water on your clothes or your floor.
Even though the directions say you can store the SpotBot with cleaning solution in it, I have found that it often leaks. One time I had a puddle of water/solution on my wood floor because I didn't expect that it would leak days after I had last used it. I'm not sure if I did something wrong, if mine has a defect, or if it happens to all SpotBots.
Don't buy the SpotBot if you hope to do large areas. I tried to clean the entryway into my office and found it very time consuming to have to keep moving the 8-inch circle to another spot. I also didn't feel the manual setting worked well for large areas since the sprayer was so unfocused. I didn't feel like I was able to get the carpet as deep cleaned as I did with the automatic settings.
I am really sensitive to fragrances. Even though the formula has a pleasant scent, I found it to be quite strong for two to three days after using the SpotBot. My students even asked about the fragrance when they were here for their piano lesson. But of course it's a way better smell than the smell the SpotBot just got rid of!
Even though there are some negatives, I love my SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner. With two senior cats I never know when I will have unexpected pet accidents. Plus there are always those set-in pet accidents that I often don't discover until days later. I feel I made a good choice in purchasing the Bissell SpotBot Pet. It's handy, easy to use and leaves my carpet looking and smelling clean.