Best Carpet Cleaner For Cat Urine in 2021
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Natureâ€™s Miracle P-96992 Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator Cat, For Severe Cat Messes, Updated Formula,32 Oz Spray
- FOR SEVERE CAT MESSES: Powerful enzymatic formula works to eliminate tough stains and odors from cat urine, diarrhea, vomit and other bio-based accidents.
- LIGHT FRESH SCENT: Cat odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- DISCOURAGES RESOILING: Removes the odor from even the toughest cat messes.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
AmazonCommercial Multi-Purpose Enzyme Cleaner, 1-Gallon, 1-Pack
- 1 gallon bottle of multi-purpose enzyme cleaning solution for a wide variety of surfaces and environments
- Breaks up complex organic proteins, pet smells and stains, hair, grease, oils, and more for effective results
- Ideal for commercial properties, retail, and hospitality
- Use as needed on stains and problem areas for spot cleaning carpet, surfaces, drains, toilets, grease traps, and more
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-acidic, and non-caustic with a fresh mint scent
Nature's Miracle Deep Cleaning Pet Stain and Odor Carpet Shampoo 64oz (1/2 Gallon)
- Low-foaming formula is designed to be used with any water-based carpet cleaning machine or steam cleaner
- Penetrates deep into carpet fibers to allow extraction of new and old stains, odors and allergens
- Contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology for permanent and superior odor removal
- Color-bright formula with rug conditioners and brighteners
- Packaging may vary
Cat Stain & Odor Remover - Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine, Feces, Blood, Vomit (32 oz Sprayer & 1 gallon Refill)
- Permanently eliminates tough stains and unpleasant odors from urine, feces, vomit, scent markings, dirt, blood and more
- Use on carpets, rugs, pet bedding, upholstery, clothing, curtains, Auto upholstery, litter boxes, crates and carriers, tile, finished wood, laminates, concrete and more
- Uses powerful, natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source rather than cover them up
- Non-toxic formula is safer for use around pets
- Eliminates new, old and set-in stains
Resolve Urine Destroyer Spray Stain & Odor Remover, 32oz
- Neutralizes urine odors on contact
- Great for pet and people accidents
- Safe for carpets, fabrics, and hard floors
- Helps prevent remarking
- Safe for pets when used as directed
Nilodor Bio-Enzymatic Urine Digester with Odor Neutralizer, Original Fragrance -1 Gallon (128 ZYM)
- Digests and eliminates odors at the source
- Bio-Enzymatic with an odor neutralizer that works around the clock
- Can be used on hard surface or carpeting
- Mop or spray around urinals and commodes
- Original Fragrance is approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
How to Eradicate Dog Urine from Carpeting
It is very difficult to get the odor of puppy or dog urine out of your carpeting. Many methods have been tried but some of them don't work satisfactorily.
1. If the area is still wet when you find it, you need to get as much of the liquid up as possible. Use a paper towel or white rag and blot the spot. In fact, standing on the towel will actually work much better. This will help to keep the urine from soaking all the down through the carpeting.
2. If it has dried by the time you find it, then you may have trouble locating it. The smell of it will clue you in before you see it. Use black light to locate the spot. It will show up as a dark spot under the light.
3. Once found, you need to come up with an assortment of baking soda, white vinegar, dishwashing detergent and 3% hydrogen peroxide. Mix up 50% vinegar and 50% water.
4. You will need to use a fair amount of the mixture in order to get all the way down into the carpeting. Use a scrub brush to get in amongst the fibers but be careful not to damage the carpet. You can then use a paper towel to absorb some of the liquid so that the carpet dries faster. You will then need to let the spot dry for about 12 hours. The vinegar will neutralize the odor. If you want to speed the process up, use a fan or a hair dryer on the spot.
5. Once the spot has dried, you can sprinkle a good portion of baking powder on the spot, and for an even better smell, use cat baking powder.
6. Now mix up a ½ cup of the hydrogen peroxide with a teaspoon of dish washing detergent. Pour that over the spot and work it in with your fingers. Then take the scrub brush and scrub it in further into the carpeting. Make sure that you cover all of the spot.
7. Once this is done, you need to let it dry once again. After drying, take your vacuum and vacuum up any left over baking powder. If this didn't do the job you may need to repeat the application.
Just remember not to use ammonia-based products. With urine containing ammonia, all it will do is increase the odor and invite the dog or puppy back for another visit.