10 Best Carpet Cleaner For Dog Stains
Updated on: March 2023
Best Carpet Cleaner For Dog Stains in 2023
Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover, 22oz (Pack of 2), 21809
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Woolite Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus Oxy, 22oz (Pack of 2), 2834
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner can discourage pets from re-soiling the carpets and can keep them odor free.
- Removes stains permanently
- Long lasting fresh smell
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uses Pherobloc technology to clean carpets and leave a fresh smell after use. The pets can be discouraged to soil the carpet again with the use of this cleaner. The oxygen in the cleaner cuts through the stains and can preserve the fabric from damage.
Resolve Ultra Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Discourages pet resoiling
- Removes tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces from rugs and carpets also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
BISSELL Woolite InstaClean Pet with Brush Head Cleaner, 1740, 18 fl. oz.
- Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds. 2 in 1 cleaner includes built-in rinseable brush.
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like Urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, blood. Also removes grass, tomato Sauce, Salad dressing, red wine, fruit juice, make-up, food grease, Vegetable oil, coffee, cola, tea, dirty motor oil and more
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from re-soiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed;Scotchgard Protector:No
- Oxy stain Destroyer formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Bissell Pro Oxy Stain Destroyer Pet with Brush Head Cleaner
- Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds. 2 in 1 cleaner includes built-in rinseable brush
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like tracked-in dirt, grass, mud, blood, pet stains and more!
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from resoiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed
- Oxy stain destroyer formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds.
Bissell Pet Stain & Odor Remover + Sanitize, 22oz, 1129
- Kills 99. 9% of bacteria* on soft surfaces (*Kills 99. 9% of Enterobacter aerogenes (ATCC 13408) and Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538))
- Leaves the household soft surfaces you and your family come into contact with every day sanitized
- Improves deep cleaning performance
- Formulated with unique Penetrating Action to remove dirt, pet stains, odors, bacteria, and allergens
- Suitable for use on carpet, upholstery, fabric, pet beds, stairs, bedding, pet beds, couches, area rugs, laundry bags, car seat upholstery, and bathroom mats
Woolite Advanced Pet Stain & Odor Remover + Sanitize, 2618, 22oz (Pack of 2)
- Kills 99. 9% of bacteria.
- Permanently removes tough pet stains.
- Penetrates to eliminate pet odors at their source.
- Cleans, Sanitizes, and Deodorizes in one easy step.
- Leaves Carpets Sanitized for Children and Pets when used as directed.
Easy Carpet Stain Removal Tips
Here are some fast and easy tips for carpet stain removal.
Paint, Crayon, or Makeup
Remove as much of the substance by blotting with a paper towel. Use a butter knife to scrape up excess debris. Then apply rubbing alcohol to a clean white cloth and blot the stained area, you may repeat again if necessary. Next, mix 1/2 teaspoon dish soap with 1 quart water. Apply a small amount of the mixed detergent to the stained area. Finally, blot the area with a clean white cloth.
Glue, Gum, or Rubber Cement
Use an ice cube and apply to the affected area on the carpet. This will freeze the substance with time. Once frozen, use a hard object, such as the handle of a butter knife to break the frozen substance into pieces. Finally, vacuum the broken pieces.
If the candle wax has already hardened onto the carpet use this tip. Take a paper towel and place it over the stained area. Then run a warm iron over the paper towel. This will melt the wax beneath the paper towel and it will absorb into the paper towel.
Fruit Juice or Berries
First, if you have a vacuum that will work on wet substances, use it to suck up the excess liquid. Next, mix 1/2 teaspoon dish soap with 1 quart of water. Apply the mixture to the stained area and blot with a clean white cloth. You can do this several times.
If the soap mixture did not remove the entire stain you can also try this tip. Moisten the stained area with 3% hydrogen peroxide and let it stand for 1 hour. Blot the area and repeat the hydrogen peroxide method until the stain is gone.
Soda, Wine, Coffee, or Beer
First, blot the affected area with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as you can. Then, mix 3/4 cup water with 1/4 cup white vinegar. Soak the stained area with the mixture and then blot with a clean white cloth. You can repeat if necessary.
Remember, the key to a carpet stain is acting fast. Always remember to follow the manufacturers instructions for your carpet if possible. Stains are always going to happen but there is always going to be a solution.