Best Carpet Cleaner For Dog Urine in 2023
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
Resolve Ultra Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Discourages pet resoiling
- Removes tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces from rugs and carpets also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Woolite Advanced Pet Stain & Odor Remover + Sanitize, 2618, 22oz (Pack of 2)
- Kills 99. 9% of bacteria.
- Permanently removes tough pet stains.
- Penetrates to eliminate pet odors at their source.
- Cleans, Sanitizes, and Deodorizes in one easy step.
- Leaves Carpets Sanitized for Children and Pets when used as directed.
Woolite Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus Oxy, 22oz (Pack of 2), 2834
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner can discourage pets from re-soiling the carpets and can keep them odor free.
- Removes stains permanently
- Long lasting fresh smell
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uses Pherobloc technology to clean carpets and leave a fresh smell after use. The pets can be discouraged to soil the carpet again with the use of this cleaner. The oxygen in the cleaner cuts through the stains and can preserve the fabric from damage.
Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Spray Bottle
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
AmazonCommercial Multi-Purpose Enzyme Cleaner, 1-Gallon, 1-Pack
- 1 gallon bottle of multi-purpose enzyme cleaning solution for a wide variety of surfaces and environments
- Breaks up complex organic proteins, pet smells and stains, hair, grease, oils, and more for effective results
- Ideal for commercial properties, retail, and hospitality
- Use as needed on stains and problem areas for spot cleaning carpet, surfaces, drains, toilets, grease traps, and more
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-acidic, and non-caustic with a fresh mint scent
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
Homemade Dog Urine and Stain Remover
Instead of buying dog urine stain and odor remover, save your money and try the following homemade version. It works just as well or better than the store-bought cleaners.
Before using homemade dog urine stain and odor remover on a visible area of carpeting, test it on an inconspicuous are first. Dab up the homemade dog urine stain and odor remover with a white rag or paper towel to check for colorfastness. Allow the area to dry completely, and if the color changes or fades, do not use it on the carpeting. When in doubt, do not use this or any other homemade or store-bought dog urine stain and odor remover. Instead, contact the carpet manufacturer for specific stain cleaning advice and odor remover suggestions.
For homemade dog urine stain and odor remover you will need a bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide, mild dishwashing liquid, white vinegar, baking soda, and water. You will also require white paper towels or clean white rags, a soft bristle cleaning brush, a vacuum, a two-cup container with a spout, a pair of latex gloves, and a spray bottle.
Begin by pulling as much urine out of the carpet as possible. Fold several paper towels or a few clean dry rags, and press them firmly into the urine stain. Continue this process until no more liquid is transferred from the carpet to the toweling or cleaning rags.
Next, spray the area of the urine stain with a homemade mixture of half water and half white vinegar, and be sure to reach the lower fibers. The vinegar will neutralize the smell of the dog urine. After the entire area is saturated with vinegar and water, blot up the odor and stain until it is completely pulled out of the carpet.
The next step involves deeply cleaning the dog urine stain with homemade stain remover. Simply cover the damp area with baking soda. While the baking soda sets into the carpet, mix together one cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide with two teaspoons of mild liquid dish soap. Liberally pour this homemade dog urine stain and odor mixture over the area of the dog urine stain, and work it into the fibers with a glove-covered hand. Once the mixture is worked deep into the fibers of the carpet, gently use a soft bristle cleaning brush to work it in further. Let the area dry completely. The baking soda will pull the urine stain and the odor out of the carpet, and once it is dry, the odor and stain can be vacuumed away.
Keep all of the necessary ingredients on hand just in case your dog has an accident. The homemade vinegar and water mixture can be bottled and ready to use. The other ingredients can be kept in a cleaning caddy for easy access whenever it becomes necessary to make homemade dog urine and stain remover.