Best Carpet Cleaner For Grease in 2020
Chem-Dry Carpet Stain Extinguisher Grease and Oil Spot Remover 18 oz.
GP66 Green Miracle Cleaner Gallon (1, gal.) Cleans and degreases just About Anything Anywhere! Oven Cleaner Grease Cleaner Laundry Detergent Grout cooktop Cleaner Carpets Wood Cleaner and More!
- REMOVES THE TOUGHEST DIRT, GREASE, AND GRIME FROM JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ANYWHERE! GP66 is a water based and proprietary all in one cleaning solution initially developed for industrial use. Now, its in homes all across America.
- NSF APPROVED, NO ANIMAL TESTING, BIODEGRADABLE, AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: "NSF certification is your key that the products you use meet strict standards for public health protection". GP66 is water based and made in the USA by a small family owned and operated business! GP66 is proven. The formula meets O.S.H.A. requirements and has been reviewed by the EPA, Department of Health and Human Hygiene, and Aviation Administration
- CONCENTRATED and MAKES 64 REGULAR BOTTLES saving you time and money!
- ONE DO IT ALL SOLUTION! GP66 cleans ovens, carpets, pots and pans, concrete, brick, grout, laundry, equipment, microwaves, spray paint, grills, airway strips, graffitti, automobiles, floors, wine, blood, pet mess, tables, golf clubs, fireplaces, bacon grease, laminate floors, roofs, vinyl, glass, furniture, stove tops, walls, and more!
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL FORMULA! When you clean with water and other detergents, you are not getting results because water is like a film that sits on top of a surface rather than penetrating through it. GP66 breaks the surface tension of water which allows GP to mix and emulsify your stain. 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED.
Folex Carpet Spot Remover, 32 oz
- Excellent for cleaning any color fast carpet or material that can be safely dampened with water.
- Carpet spot removers instant size 32 ounces Safely removes tough spots and stains from colorfast carpet, rugs, upholstery, and clothing. Does not leave a sticky residue. No rinsing or vacuuming necessary.
- No rinsing, no vacuuming or waiting to see results!
- Instant results, simply apply to the stain, gently agitate with finger tips and blot with absorbent cloth stains will disappear instantly.
- Non-toxic and completely non-irritating to normal skin
Lifter-1 Carpet Stain & Spot Remover 3 -Pack for Tough Stains Such as Oil, Grease, Cola, Wine & Pet Stains
- 3-pack-REMOVES TOUGH CARPET STAINS – Lifter-1 Carpet Stain & Spot Remover is the ultimate product to remove a long list of tough carpet stains. Great for use in the home and in your automobile.
- WORKS INSTANTLY – Lifter-1 removes tough carpet stains--INSTANTLY!! Just spray Lifter-1 on the stain and blot it with a cloth or paper towel and the stain is gone. You will be amazed at the performance and your carpet will look like new.
- NO SCRUBBING NECESSARY – Works on old and new stains alike. No rubbing or scrubbing necessary. In some cases you may need to use the scrubber top that comes on each Lifter-1 can to remove or disengage the stain.
- WATER & OIL BASED STAINS – Lifter-1 is unequaled because of its effectiveness on both oil and water-based stains. Works on pet stains, oil, grease, wine, road salt , coffee, cola, ink, blood and hundreds more. Great for use on upholstery too!
- DIRECTIONS – 1) Spray the stain thoroughly with Lifter-1 without saturating. Wait 60 seconds for the product to begin releasing the stain. 2) Blot the stain thoroughly with clean, absorbent material. 3) Repeat steps one and two until the stain is eliminated.
Bissell Professional Power Shot Oxy Carpet Spot, 14 ounces, 95C9 Stain Remover, 14oz (Pack of 1)
- Professional Power Shot Oxy removes tough, set-in stains like red wine, pet soils, coffee, and motor oil
- Outcleans the leading aerosol spot cleaner on tough stains like red wine, grape juice, and coffee
- Eco-friendly formula and packaging—biodegradable detergent, recyclable package, and no-VOC* formula (*No solvent content and no hazardous propellants)
- StainLift Technology permanently removes stains and odors
Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover with Trigger Spray, 32 OZ
- Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover With Trigger Spray, 32 Oz
- Professional Grade To Instantly Remove The Toughest Carpet Stains Without Scrubbing
- Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Carpets And Prevents Stains From Reappearing
- Safe For Most Carpet, Rug And Fabric Types. Must Have For Facility Managers, Shop Owners And Custodial Businesses
- No Rubbing, Scrubbing Or Vacuuming Needed After Spraying The Affected Area
Chem-Dry's Carpet Stain Extinguisher Spot Remover + Grease & Oil Stain Extinguisher 2-Pack
- 2-Pack of Chem-Dry's Stain Extinguisher and Grease & Oil Stain Extinguisher
- Removes tough water-based spots from carpets, upholstery and fabrics
- Carpet Stain Exinguisher uses the cleaning power of carbonation to lift spots to the surface for more effective cleaning
- Grease & Oil Stain Extinguisher is specially-formulated to fight oil and grease stains specifically
- From Chem-Dry, the world's leading carpet and upholstery cleaner
Woolite Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner Stain Remover, 4 pack - 83524
- 4x action: clean, eliminate odors, discourage resoiling in the same Area, & refresh carpets
- Stain lift technology: lift and remove tough pet stains like urine, vomit, mud and feces
- Patented odor elimination neutralizes even the strongest pet odors
- Attached fabric safe brush
- Help keep your fabric, upholstery and carpet looking cleaner longer
Capture Carpet Cleaner Soil Release Pre-Mist 24 Ounce - 2 Pack - Loosens The Toughest Dirt, Odors, Grease, Smell and Allergens
- Power Booster for Capture Carpet and Rug Dry Cleaner - Lightly spray the soiled area with Capture Soil Release Pre-Mist. This helps loosen tough or set-in stains. Tip: For heavily soiled traffic lanes, very gently brush the Pre-Mist into the carpet before sprinkling the powder (sold separately).
- Non-Solvent Pretreatment, loosens the toughest dirt, odors, smell and allergens
- For Allergy Relief - Follow up and maintain with Capture Carpet and Rug Dry Powder Cleaner and use every 8 weeks
- Removes Spots and Spills - Also used to loosen tough stains before steam cleaning.Made in the USA
- (2) 24 oz Bottles - Highest Quality - Safe - Made in the USA - If you are not in LOVE with Capture products, send back for a full refund.
Zep Carpet Cleaner Commercial Instant Spot Remover, 19 Oz (2 Pack)
- For use on carpets, rugs and other soft floor materials
- Great for helping remove food, grease and other oily stains
- Professional strength formula
- Foaming formula requires little to no scrubbing
- PACKAGING AND DETAIL MAY VARY
How to Get Rid of a Grease Stain with Baby Powder
When you get home take of your blouse and lay it over your ironing board. Find a clean spray bottle and fill it with water.
Ok, let's create a scenario; you're at a party enjoying the wonderful appetizers. You glance over to the end of the table and see little chicken wings you can dip in ranch dressing. As soon as you pick one up to take a bite, you miss your mouth and it goes tumbling down your blouse and there it is a big ugly grease stain.
Well, it's over now right? It is time throw your new blouse away, nope! And don't you go running to the rest trying to wash it out with soap it will only make it worse. If you have a sweater or jacket just put it on and enjoy the rest of your evening.
When you get home take of your blouse and lay it over your ironing board. Find a clean spray bottle and fill it with water. Give the grease spot two good sprays. Now grab some baby powder and sprinkle some over it till you no longer can see the grease stain. At this point there is no need for any rubbing or scrubbing. You can leave the item there or just toss in the laundry basket.
The baby powder will absorb the oil from that darn chicken wing. Wetting the spot beforehand helps to better absorb all the grease. That is why it really does not matter when you wash the dirty item. Some people freak thinking they have to wash it right on the spot, you can, but that is not always reality anyway.
So, throw your blouse in the washer and wash as you normally would. Once it is done you can air dry it to see if the stain is gone. 95% of the time the stain will be gone, if not just add some baby powder to the spot again and let it absorb and repeat the process. I have only had to repeat the cycle once and that was because I didn't realize there was more than one grease spot put the first cycle! That's it, just be careful with those chicken wings now!