Best Carpet Cleaner For Large Areas in 2021
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
OxiClean Large Area Carpet Cleaner, 64 oz.
- For use in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Deep Cleaning Action Removes Dirt & Lifts Stains
- Vacuum thoroughly to remove loose dirt
- Pre-treat tough stains with OxiClean Carpet & Area Rug Remover Spray.
- For home owned & rental machines follow the machine's recommended detergent to water ratio instructions.
BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 10 dollars for each power brush pet purchase, upon activation
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 pounds , is easy to maneuver and carry. Tank Capacity 1/2 Gallon. Cleaning Path Width 9.5 Inch
- Great for removing tracked in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4 Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt
- Powerful Bissell oxy based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine, Upright Shampooer, FH50150, Red
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with powerful 360 degree brushes
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains. Detergent Capacity - 16 ounces. Dirty Water Capacity - 1 Gallons
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8’ hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, Stair Tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
Resolve High Traffic Carpet Foam, 88 oz (4 Cans x 22 oz), Cleans Freshens Softens & Removes Stains
- High-traffic & large area carpet cleaner that cleans, freshens & softens
- 3X more dirt removal than vacuuming alone
- Removes more dirt vs previous Resolve High Traffic Foam formula
- Safely cleans, deodorizes & helps prevent future soils
- Great for: Ground-in dirt. Refill for the Easy Clean Pro. Great for those frequently used areas like stairs, hallways, area rugs and more
Bissell ProHeat 2X Lift Off Pet Carpet Cleaner, 15651
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Tank capacity - ¾ gallon. Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL will donate $10 to BISSELL Pet Foundation for each ProHeat 2X Lift off Pet purchase upon activation.
- 2 Machines in 1—use as a full-size deep carpet cleaner and shampooer or as a portable spot and upholstery cleaner
- Versatile Convenience—easily lift off the pod to clean a stain or leave the pod attached for full-room cleaning and cleaning path width is 12 inch
- Out cleans the traditional rental carpet cleaning machine (cleaning results compared to the leading rental machine based on measurement of color reflectance and brightness of carpet fibers)
- Dual Dirt Lifter Power Brushes & Heatwave Technology—the dual Dirt Lifter Power Brushes dig deep into carpet fibers, loosening and removing ground-in dirt and Heatwave Technology will help maintain your water temperature; Scotchgard Protector: No
- 6 Foot Hose, Spot Cleaner Tools, 2 Bissell shampoo formula samples, and a 3-year limited . Power Rating: 6. 7 amps
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying; Tank capacity 48 Ounces
- Use the Hydro Rinse tool attachment to easily clean out the hose after each use
- Clean set in stains with the trial size Spot & Stain formula and 3" tough stain tool
Bissell 1930 CrossWave Area Rug Cleaning Formula, 32 oz
- Deeply cleans and refreshes area rugs.
- Removes stuck on dirt.
- Formulated with a refreshing linen mist scent.
- Safe to use on area rugs.
- Formula made for all BISSELL CrossWave machines
- Formula. Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergent.
- Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
- BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
OxiClean Carpet and Area Rug Stain Remover Spray, 24 Ounce 2 Pack
- Remove even tough stains with OxiClean Carpet & Area Rug Stain Remover.
- special oxygenation process works together with OxiClean
BISSELL Pet Power Shot Oxy for Carpet & Area Rugs, 14 ounces, 13A21
- Oxygen activated carpet spot & stain remover permanently removes carpet spots & stains
- Patented odor elimination technology
- Discourages pets from re-soiling the same area
- No VOC minimal solvent content and no hazardous propellants
- Safe for use on all carpet types
Penny Pinching Ways to Clean Your Home
These six penny pinching ways I have listed below are ways I have used to clean my home. They involve using items I have on hand rather than buying expensive household cleaners.
For under $7 I can clean several areas in my home with six household products. Many of these items can be bought at dollar stores like Dollar Tree making them cheaper than buying at large retail stores.
Shaving cream as a shoe cleaner.
Rather than buying an expensive can of fake leather cleaner for your tennis shoes, shaving cream can remove or dull the marks on your shoes. I have done this many times to remove or cut back the dark grass stains on my white tennis shoes.
To reduce the grass stains from setting in on your shoes, immediately after mowing. Use a wash cloth or other rag, spray some shaving cream on the cloth and wipe the shaving cream onto the soiled areas. Wipe off the shaving cream while wet. If the saving cream dries, use a damp cloth to remove the shaving cream and grime. While it won't remove all the grime on your shoes, it will remove enough to make them less disgusting looking. In addition it helps keep the shoes softer and more wearable.
Toothpaste as a cleaner and beauty care.
Sure toothpaste is made to clean your teeth, but did you know you can use it as a cleanser too. You can use it as a facial cleanser or on your cabinets too. I have used it as a cleanser around my sink faucets when I was short on other cleansers or the other cleansers weren't handy.
If you plan to use toothpaste for either of these items, buy it at Dollar Tree or other similar stores for a cheaper cleaner. Use vinegar and water as a window cleaner.
Rather than buying expensive window cleaner at around $3 to $4 a bottle, buy a spray bottle for $1.50 or less, a bottle of vinegar for under a $1 and use tap water to dilute. You can get up to five bottles of window cleaner for just over $2.
Not only that you can clean your mirrors, faucets, car dashboards, car windows and mirrors with this homemade cleaner. It isn't harmful to your family, yourself or pets.
Rubbing alcohol and Q-tips as a key cleaner for your keyboard.
Are the keys on your keyboard dirty? Use a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol to cleaner your keyboard. Lightly rub the wet Q-tip over the keys to remove the grime. It will evaporate and not harm your keyboard or keys.
Use baking soda as an air freshener, health and beauty care.
Most of you probably know about putting a box of baking soda in your refrigerator to trap odors, but do you remember it can be used as a carpet refresher? Odors can get trapped in your carpets too. Sprinkle baking soda over your carpet, let set for 10 minutes or so and vacuum. It will help cut down the odors in your home.
Baking soda can be used as a toothpaste, as an exfoliant, and as a bicarbonate for indigestion. A pinch of baking soda in a pot of beans can help cut down on the gas beans produce after eating too.
I have used baking soda as a cleanser on my stove and cabinet as well. It can do almost as many scrubbing jobs as AJAX. If you're wanting it as a foaming agent, mix with vinegar as a counter cleanser and disinfectant.
For more practical and cheap tips for baking soda and vinegar uses check out Vinegar and Baking Soda Cleaning Recipes. The savings alone will make you change your mind about expensive brand name household cleaners.
Soda pop as a drain and battery terminal cleaner.
Not to confuse with baking soda, soda or pop can be used as a way to clear the gunk in the drains closest to your sinks, shower, and tub. It will remove the excess slime build up because of the carbonated water and acid found in this drink. I have used this method over the years and it has helped with the water drain pipes throughout my home. So the next time you find leftover soda in a paper or plastic cup from dining out, pour it down the drain rather than leaving it in the cup and tossing it.
Soda can also be used as a batter terminal cleaner in the event you find yourself needing to do so in a hurry when you are having battery trouble away from any help. In some cases a corroded battery terminal can cause starting problems for your car. Pour a little soda over the terminal, let it remove the corrosion and dry before trying to start your car again. If this doesn't solve the problem, you need a new battery.
Hydrogen peroxide as a cleaner and hair highlighter.
Sure hydrogen peroxide is great for cleaning out cuts on your body, but it can also be used as a household cleaner too. With its foaming action, it can be used to clean grout around sinks and tubs, nicks and cuts in your counter tops and other areas in your home.
Hydrogen peroxide can be used as a stain remove on white clothes too. If the stain has been washed and dried previously before using hydrogen peroxide on the items, it more than likely won't do much more than bleach. Pouring it over the stained area immediately or returning home can help reduce the staining of your white garment. You will need to lightly rub the peroxided area and rinse before washing.
I have used hydrogen peroxide as a hair highlighter too. I pour the peroxide over a comb and run it through my hair. I let it dry in my hair to make highlights. It is far less harmful to your hair than hair coloring.
As you can see being a bit of a miser saves me hundreds of dollars every year in cleaning products.