Best Carpet Cleaner For Oil Stains in 2023
Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover with Trigger Spray, 32 OZ
- Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover With Trigger Spray, 32 Oz
- Professional Grade To Instantly Remove The Toughest Carpet Stains Without Scrubbing
- Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Carpets And Prevents Stains From Reappearing
- Safe For Most Carpet, Rug And Fabric Types. Must Have For Facility Managers, Shop Owners And Custodial Businesses
- No Rubbing, Scrubbing Or Vacuuming Needed After Spraying The Affected Area
Bissell Professional Power Shot Oxy Carpet Spot, 14 ounces, 95C9 Stain Remover, 14oz (Pack of 1)
- Professional Power Shot Oxy removes tough, set-in stains like red wine, pet soils, coffee, and motor oil
- Outcleans the leading aerosol spot cleaner on tough stains like red wine, grape juice, and coffee
- Eco-friendly formula and packaging—biodegradable detergent, recyclable package, and no-VOC* formula (*No solvent content and no hazardous propellants)
- StainLift Technology permanently removes stains and odors
Oil Eater Original 32 oz Cleaner/Degreaser
- Janitorial & Cleaning Supplies
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: OIL EATER
Hoover Oxy Spot and Stain Remover, 22oz Pretreat Spray Formula for Carpet and Upholstery, AH30902, White
- FAST-ACTING FORMULA: Attacks and breaks down tough stains like ketchup, dirt, pasta sauce, coffee, grape juice and more
- OXY TECHNOLOGY: Permanently removes dirt and tough, colored stains
- ADVANCED CLEANING ACTION: For use on carpet, area rugs, upholstery and car interiors
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER carpet cleaner and cleaning solution
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
OxiClean Carpet and Area Rug Stain Remover Spray, 24 Ounce 2 Pack
- Remove even tough stains with OxiClean Carpet & Area Rug Stain Remover.
- special oxygenation process works together with OxiClean
InstaClean All-Purpose, Home & Auto, Spot & Stain Remover, 32oz + 64oz Refill, 2145
- Instant and permanent stain removal in 30 seconds or less! It is fast and convenient!
- Oxy technology works on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate tough stains—at the source!
- This formula eliminates tough odors and discourages pets from resoiling the same spot.
- InstaClean Home, Auto, and Laundry instantly removes tough stains like urine, feces, tracked-in dirt, red wine, grass, tomato sauce, oils, and more.
- This is a fast and powerful cleaning solution for stains and bad odors in all areas of your home.
Lifter-1 Carpet Stain & Spot Remover 3 -Pack for Tough Stains Such as Oil, Grease, Cola, Wine & Pet Stains
- 3-pack-REMOVES TOUGH CARPET STAINS – Lifter-1 Carpet Stain & Spot Remover is the ultimate product to remove a long list of tough carpet stains. Great for use in the home and in your automobile.
- WORKS INSTANTLY – Lifter-1 removes tough carpet stains--INSTANTLY!! Just spray Lifter-1 on the stain and blot it with a cloth or paper towel and the stain is gone. You will be amazed at the performance and your carpet will look like new.
- NO SCRUBBING NECESSARY – Works on old and new stains alike. No rubbing or scrubbing necessary. In some cases you may need to use the scrubber top that comes on each Lifter-1 can to remove or disengage the stain.
- WATER & OIL BASED STAINS – Lifter-1 is unequaled because of its effectiveness on both oil and water-based stains. Works on pet stains, oil, grease, wine, road salt , coffee, cola, ink, blood and hundreds more. Great for use on upholstery too!
- DIRECTIONS – 1) Spray the stain thoroughly with Lifter-1 without saturating. Wait 60 seconds for the product to begin releasing the stain. 2) Blot the stain thoroughly with clean, absorbent material. 3) Repeat steps one and two until the stain is eliminated.
OxiClean 24 oz. Carpet and Area Rug Pet Stain and Odor Remover (24 oz) (3pack)
Chem-Dry Carpet Stain Extinguisher Grease and Oil Spot Remover 18 oz.
- Specially formulated spot remover to fight oil & grease stains on carpet
- Tackles & removes stains caused by butter, cooking oil, crayons, certain glues, lipstick & makeup, marker pens & more
- 18 oz. convenience
Chemical Guys SPI_191_16 Lightning Fast Carpet and Upholstery Stain Extractor (16 Oz)
- Hyper concentrated dilutable 20:1
- Great for carpets, upholstery, sneakers, fabrics, sofas and more
- Simple, easy application
- Helps resist future stains
- Cleans without destroying color or fading surfaces
Hardwood Floors Stain Removal Tips
Even after taking a lot of care you may be confronted by ugly stains on your hardwood floor that cannot be removed by the usual cleaning methods or cleaners. Here are some easy stain removal methods that you can easily and inexpensively use for your hardwood floors.
However, stains pose a problem for cleaning. In spite of all the care you might take to prevent stains they happen nevertheless and you are forced to deal with them. Also you can't help it if you are moving into a house that was already lived in and the previous owner has left a lot of stains on the hardwood floor. Removing stains from hardwood floors takes some effort.
At first you can try to remove the stains with the techniques discussed here and then if still some of them remain you can call in the experts. The most common stains that usually occur on hardwood flooring are ink stains, water stains, nail polish, gum, dark pet urine spots, coffee and juice stains, gum, etc. Obviously it is not possible to remove all the stains using the same method. Many of these stains can be removed easily if you know how, so read this before you decide to replace the stained piece.
It is easiest to remove stains when they are fresh and are on the surface of the finish only and the staining material has not had time to penetrate deeply. Here the usual cleaning methods that you use for cleaning hardwood floors will do the job.satisfactorily. If you are using a hardwood floor cleaning product it is prudent to follow the manufacturers directions. You can remove dried food and milk spots with a sharpened blade or a putty knife.Then rub the spot with a dry cloth. For waxed finishes re-wax the surface.
Just like stains on cloths hardwood floor stains become more difficult to remove as they get older and penetrate deeper. A watermark on your floor can be removed by sanding and refinishing the spot. Many other minor stains can be removed by cleaning with an oxalic acid solution. Oxalic acid is a bleaching agent and hence it can remove some stains.
First dab the stained area area with the oxalic acid solution. If the stained is not removed by bleaching the first time you can try a few more times until the stains are all gone.Be sure to use protective gloves as the oxalic acid might irritate your skin. After you have bleached out the stain with oxalic acid you must return the original acidity of the floor by rinsing the treated area with vinegar, the one used in your kitchen will do the job satisfactorily.
After you have restored the acidity of the surface you must wipe the area of excess moisture and let it dry completely by leaving it alone. However you are not finished yet because the result of you above efforts will be a bleached stainless spot with the original finish. You will have to sand the spot and finally you will have to apply an oil based stain on the bleached surface matching the original look of your hardwood floor. Cigarette burns if not too deep can be removed by rubbing with steel wool lightly moistened with soap and water. Dry and re-wax.
Coffee, juice, ink and urine stains usually penetrate the wood finish if left there long. Of course it is best to remove these as they happen using normal hardwood floor cleaning procedures. However if the stain is stubborn and has penetrated the finish then you can first try to remove it with a pH neutral cleaner.and if that fails with oxalic acid and vinegar. Otherwise you may have to sand the spot out and refinish the surface.
If the finish itself is only affected, you can remove it with a nylon rubbing pad. Crayon and black heel marks can be removed by using solvents like mineral spirits if a water based cleaner does not do the work. A lacquer thinner will remove nail polish but it may remove the floor finish also. Some products like Goof-off will remove old adhesives and latex paint splatters. To remove gums you can chill them with any neutral spray product or ice , they get hardened and can be peeled out.
If a stain is not easily removed find out if there is any product is available to remove the specific types of stains from hardwood floors. In most cases the most stubborn stains can be got rid of by sanding the affected surface and refinishing it. However if you are unable to do so you can take the help of floor cleaning experts. Lastly if nothing is likely to work it you will have to remove the entire stained portion of the hardwood floor.