Best Carpet Cleaner For Old Pet Urine in 2021
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray, Permanently Removes New and Old Pet Stains, Neutralizes Odors with Sparkling Breeze Scent, 24 oz.
- Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray extracts new and old pet stains and spots. Patented odor neutralizing technology removes foul smells with Sparkling Breeze scent.
- Use cleaning solution on soft surfaces to remove pet urine. Shampoo solution is safe for carpets, upholstery, pet beds and more!
- Spray provides professional grade results that leaves your carpet renewed, soft, and clean. No sticky residue and no trace left behind.
- Carpet and Rug Institute Official Seal of Approval for pet stain and odor removal.
- Cleaning formula is safe for your pets and kids!
Bissell 16131 Pet Boost Oxy Formula for Cleaning Carpets
- What is it? Small (16oz) bottles that deliver unique benefits that can be added to any deep cleaning formula to boost performance
- Universal for all UDC/PDC machines and formulas
- Pet Oxy BOOST Formula
Nature's Miracle Deep Cleaning Pet Stain and Odor Carpet Shampoo 64oz (1/2 Gallon)
- Low-foaming formula is designed to be used with any water-based carpet cleaning machine or steam cleaner
- Penetrates deep into carpet fibers to allow extraction of new and old stains, odors and allergens
- Contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology for permanent and superior odor removal
- Color-bright formula with rug conditioners and brighteners
- Packaging may vary
Natureâ€™s Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator Dog, For Severe Dog Messes, 1 Gallon, Updated Formula
- Enzymatic formula for severe messes
- Discourages re-soiling by removing the odor of the toughest messes
- For use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, clothing and more
- Light fresh scent
- age range description: Adult
- included components: PHL309579
Shout for Pets Turbo Oxy Urine Destroyer | Carpet Cleaner and Pet Odor Eliminator in Fresh Scent, 32 Ounces, Model:FF4263
- ELIMINATES URINE STAINS QUICKLY — Shout Turbo Oxy Urine Destroyer breaks down urine on contact to completely eliminate stains and odors caused by your pet
- OXYGEN POWERED CARPET CLEANER — Shout Oxy uses oxygenated bubbles to penetrate deep into a carpet's subsurface to eliminate any stains or odors
- PREVENTS RE-MARKING — This carpet cleaner removes bacteria that brings pets back to soil the same area
- POWERFUL AND GENTLE — Professional-grade stain remover formula is powerful on stains but gentle on furniture and carpeting
- MULTI-SURFACE — This carpet cleaner and odor eliminator works on many types of surfaces, including carpet, upholstery, and nylon
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Hoover Paws & Claws Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo with Stainguard, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution for Pets, 64oz Formula, AH30925, White
- STAINGUARD TECHNOLOGY: Helps keep your carpets cleaner for longer by protecting them against future stains
- ENZYMATIC CLEANING INGREDIENTS: Attacks and helps break down pet messes and stains, including urine, feces, and vomit, while deodorizing your carpets leaving them smelling fresh
- ENHANCED CLEANING PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
- COTTON BREEZE SCENT: for a fresh and clean-smelling home
BISSELL Woolite InstaClean Pet with Brush Head Cleaner, 1740, 18 fl. oz.
- Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds. 2 in 1 cleaner includes built-in rinseable brush.
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like Urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, blood. Also removes grass, tomato Sauce, Salad dressing, red wine, fruit juice, make-up, food grease, Vegetable oil, coffee, cola, tea, dirty motor oil and more
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from re-soiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed;Scotchgard Protector:No
- Oxy stain Destroyer formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
How to Find and Remove Cat Urine Odor
What's a cat owner to do? Cat urine odor is not only intolerable to live with and embarrassing when you're trying to entertain guests-but it also lowers the value of your home, and can cost you your security deposit if you live in an apartment.
You know this, because the scent is unmistakable.
The bouquet is somewhere between Pungent Ammonia and Noxious Musk. Worse, if you don't remove cat urine odor it lingers for years. The source of this obnoxious and stubborn odor is the uric acid crystals which deposit on your carpet fibers, bond, and are re-activated anytime liquid touches them.
This is why attempting to remove cat urine odor with traditional household cleaners usually fails. Even worse, ammonia-a common household cleaner-not only re-activates the scent, but is so similar to the original smell that instead of removing cat urine odor, it sends kitty a message that he or she needs to mark this spot again, because some other cat has been peeing there!
So what's a cat owner to do? Cat urine is not only intolerable to live with on a daily basis and embarrassing if you're trying to entertain guests-but it also lowers the value of your house, and can cost you your security deposit if you live in an apartment.
First, work on preventing spraying of cat urine in inappropriate places in the first place. Find out if kitty is sick-take him to the vets. Find out if kitty is getting more particular about her litter box-change it more often. Find out if kitty simply feels threatened or insecure for some reason-invest in Feliway, a product that will calm your cat's nerves.
Next, make sure you can locate the source, so that you can remove cat urine odor. One cause of immense frustration to cat owners is that though they can smell cat urine odor, they can't find the spot, and therefore, can't remove cat urine odor from their homes. Don't bother crawling around on your hands and knees sniffing the carpet. Not only will you make yourself sick, and look silly-but the only thing you're likely to find is the earring you lost last summer, wedged between the sofa and the baseboard.
Compared to other noses in the animal kingdom, the human nose is a weak and defective instrument. We can detect broad patterns, but we're not great at focusing and tracking. Put simply, you're not going to find the stain on your own unless your rugs are bright white-and maybe not even then. What you need to find and remove cat urine odor is a black light.
Luckily, you can find one of these small gadgets for under $10. When your cat urine odor fighting black light arrives, darken the room and turn on the light. Cat urine stains will actually glow in the dark, a fluorescent yellow!
Once you've found the source of the cat urine odor, you'll want to purchase a bacteria/enzyme cleaner designed specifically to remove cat urine odor. Household cleaners are cheaper, but they will not do the incredible job that an enzyme cleaner, like PetCo's Simple Solution, will do to remove cat urine odor.
The difference? The enzyme cleaners actually eat the bacteria and crystals so that the scent cannot be re-activated, and will not attract kitty to return to the scene of the crime.
Following these steps will ensure that you can remove cat urine odor, protect your property, and maintain your lifestyle without having to punish or get rid of your cat.