Best Carpet Cleaner For Old Pet Urine Stains in 2021
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Odor Portable Machine Formula, 32 ounces, 74R7
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Removes tough pet stains and messes.
- Eliminates difficult pet odors.
- Quick and effective spot cleaning on carpet, area rugs and upholstery.
- Great for removing tough pet stains like urine, vomit, blood, and tracked-in dirt.
- Formula made for portable carpet cleaners.
- Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable Detergents.
- Pet and family safe when used as directed.
- 2X concentrate provides the same cleaning power using less packaging than non-concentrated formula and smaller bottles are easier for consumers to use
- Specifically formulated: works in all Bissell and dirt devil compact deep cleaning machines
- Formula contains no phosphates, dyes, optical brighteners or heavy metals.
- The bottle is made from at least 25-percent post consumer recycled plastic
- Compatible with Little Green 1400B, Little Green ProHeat 14259, SpotBot Pet 33N8A, SpotBot Pet 33N8, SpotClean 5207A, SpotClean Anywhere 97491, SpotLifter 1716B, SpotLifter 1719, SpotClean Auto 7786A
Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray, Permanently Removes New and Old Pet Stains, Neutralizes Odors with Sparkling Breeze Scent, 24 oz.
- Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray extracts new and old pet stains and spots. Patented odor neutralizing technology removes foul smells with Sparkling Breeze scent.
- Use cleaning solution on soft surfaces to remove pet urine. Shampoo solution is safe for carpets, upholstery, pet beds and more!
- Spray provides professional grade results that leaves your carpet renewed, soft, and clean. No sticky residue and no trace left behind.
- Carpet and Rug Institute Official Seal of Approval for pet stain and odor removal.
- Cleaning formula is safe for your pets and kids!
Bissell 16131 Pet Boost Oxy Formula for Cleaning Carpets
- What is it? Small (16oz) bottles that deliver unique benefits that can be added to any deep cleaning formula to boost performance
- Universal for all UDC/PDC machines and formulas
- Pet Oxy BOOST Formula
Nature's Miracle Deep Cleaning Pet Stain and Odor Carpet Shampoo 64oz (1/2 Gallon)
- Low-foaming formula is designed to be used with any water-based carpet cleaning machine or steam cleaner
- Penetrates deep into carpet fibers to allow extraction of new and old stains, odors and allergens
- Contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology for permanent and superior odor removal
- Color-bright formula with rug conditioners and brighteners
- Packaging may vary
Woolite Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus Oxy, 22oz (Pack of 2), 2834
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner can discourage pets from re-soiling the carpets and can keep them odor free.
- Removes stains permanently
- Long lasting fresh smell
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uses Pherobloc technology to clean carpets and leave a fresh smell after use. The pets can be discouraged to soil the carpet again with the use of this cleaner. The oxygen in the cleaner cuts through the stains and can preserve the fabric from damage.
Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover with Trigger Spray, 32 OZ
- Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover With Trigger Spray, 32 Oz
- Professional Grade To Instantly Remove The Toughest Carpet Stains Without Scrubbing
- Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Carpets And Prevents Stains From Reappearing
- Safe For Most Carpet, Rug And Fabric Types. Must Have For Facility Managers, Shop Owners And Custodial Businesses
- No Rubbing, Scrubbing Or Vacuuming Needed After Spraying The Affected Area
TriNova Natural Pet Stain and Odor Remover Eliminator - Advanced Enzyme Cleaner Spray - Remove Old & New Pet Stains & Smells for Dogs & Cats - All-Surface Safe - 32 OZ â€¦
- ✅ 100% NATURAL CLEANER - We are setting the "Green Standard' by using only natural and organic ingredients in our formula and listing everything right on the label.
- ✅ PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH - TriNova's Pet Stain & Odor Remover features a blend of natural enzymes that tackle stains and odors at their root to clean and neutralize. The enzymes work to break down the stains, drying out and disintegrating when they're finished to restore your carpet to like-new condition.
- ✅ SAFE Around Kids & Pets - TriNova understands your pets frequent the spaces where you and your children spend the most time as well. Because of this, TriNova's Pet Stain & Odor Remover contains a formula that leaves surfaces safe for your kids to keep on playing without any worry about harmful chemicals or toxins.
- ✅ USE IT ANYWHERE - Use this natural pet stain remover on most surfaces such as bedding, mattress, cage, kennel, laundry, clothes, hardwood, litter box and more. Even use it for small animals like hamsters, rat, and mice cages
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We think you'll love our product, but if you don't just let us know and we'll refund your purchase price!
Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Spray Bottle
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Cleaning Tips for Pet Owners
Your pets are as much a part of the family as children, but the cleaning problems they can bring with them are a headache! Here are some tried-and-true tips to cleaning pet stains, odors, and other common tasks.
Since pets will never be able to clean up after themselves, we have to get creative and undo the most common pet damages on our own. Offered here are several cleaning tips for minimizing the headaches that Fido and Fifi can cause.
Minimize the Mess
Cleaner pets mean a cleaner house. Regularly bathing and brushing your pets will reduce the amount of fur, dander, and odors they bring into and leave lingering in the home. Purchase a cheap lint brush (the kind with tacky tape wrapped around it) and keep it handy to pick up loose pet hair quickly and easily.
Another handy pet-mess-prevention tip is to spray a light mist of vegetable cooking oil on the inside of your pet dishes before you feed them. This makes both food and water dishes easier to clean out, and the oil will add shine to your furry friend's coat.
Pet Hair Removal
Carpeting is probably the easiest household item to remove pet hair from, since we tend to vacuum regularly. Just make sure that your vacuum has a beater brush or brush roll to really lift the carpet fibers and pull pet hair out of the floor.
On fabrics and upholstery, a brush with crimped nylon bristles (pet rake) will speed up the removal of pet hair tenfold. Use light, even strokes in one direction to remove the hair. Velour brushes, tape rollers, and even packing tape wrapped around your hand will work well too.
Most pet supply stores and department stores sell "pet sponges" which can be used on both upholstery and carpeting. The sponges work best in corners and hard-to-reach areas where pet hair seems to collect most.
If all else fails, very lightly dampen a regular cleaning sponge, wring it out well, and use light strokes, pulling toward you, to collect pet hair. Just make sure that the fabric you're applying water to won't be damaged by the dampness.
Pet Stain Removal
Pet stains can be the most frustrating of all our cleaning chores. These often carry the double-irritation of odor, and should be cleaned to treat both the stain and the pet odor.
To remove a pet urine stain, dampen a cleaning cloth with warm water. Then, dilute the stain by "blotting" the area. Start at the outside of the stain and work your way to the middle. Once evenly dampened, clean the area with an acid solution made from one quart water mixed with 3 tablespoons white vinegar.
If it is a particularly bad stain, or if the pet has returned to that spot more than once, follow the acid solution with baking soda. Really scrub the soda into the spot, using a nylon bristled brush. Even if our noses can no longer detect any odor, a pet will repeatedly return to the same spot if it can smell its own scent.
Older stains, and ones that have been repeatedly returned to, require something more. You will need to purchase an enzyme cleaner (just check the pet store or the pet section of your department store) and follow this process:
1. Apply the bacteria enzyme cleaner according to the directions on the packaging. Allow it to work for about four hours.
2. Neutralize the spot (do not remove the enzyme cleaner first) by mixing a solution of one cup vinegar to a gallon of warm water, and rinse the area thoroughly with the vinegar solution. Scrub roughly with a nylon brush.
3. Apply a fresh batch of the bacteria enzyme cleaner solution. Rinse and clean completely with warm water after about one hour.
Cleaning out the litter box is an unpleasant chore at best, but there are several things that you can do to make it a bit easier. First, when you are ready to prepare fresh litter, lightly coat the inside of the box with a thin spray of vegetable oil, and lightly dust the oil with a thin coating of baking soda. This will keep things from "sticking", and also absorbs a great deal of odor. Purchasing litter box liners also make clean-up much easier, since you can just grab the plastic liner and toss the contents into the waste bin.
It is important to really wash the litter box, even if you use liners. A large number of bacteria can grow in the litter box. Do not use ammonia or bleach. Bleach mixed with the ammonia that naturally occurs in pet urine will cause an unpleasant smell that will make your pet restless and drive them to have accidents elsewhere in the home. Just clean it with soap water, or water that is mixed with an all-purpose cleaner (the kind made with natural orange oils is perfect, and anti-bacterial).