Best Carpet Cleaner Under 150 in 2023
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000, Turquoise
- AUTOMATIC CLEANING TECHNOLOGY - Push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- AUTO-CLEAN MOTION SENSING DESIGN - eliminate the guesswork while leaving your floors refreshed
- AUTO-MIX - precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning
- AUTO-DRY - delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce technology for faster drying
- FLEXFORCE POWERBRUSHES - gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
- This powerful and intuitive carpet cleaner machine includes 2-in-1 pet tool, sample bottle of cleaning solution, 8 ft. hose, and accessory storage bag
- Included Components: Hoover - SmartWash+ Upright Deep Cleaner - Teal/Transparent
- Voltage: 110
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine, Upright Shampooer, FH50150, Red
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with powerful 360 degree brushes
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains. Detergent Capacity - 16 ounces. Dirty Water Capacity - 1 Gallons
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8’ hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, Stair Tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 10 dollars for each power brush pet purchase, upon activation
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 pounds , is easy to maneuver and carry. Tank Capacity 1/2 Gallon. Cleaning Path Width 9.5 Inch
- Great for removing tracked in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4 Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt
- Powerful Bissell oxy based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying; Tank capacity 48 Ounces
- Use the Hydro Rinse tool attachment to easily clean out the hose after each use
- Clean set in stains with the trial size Spot & Stain formula and 3" tough stain tool
BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Full Size Upright Carpet Cleaner, 1548F, Orange
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate up to 10 dollars to BISSELL pet foundation for each purchase of this pet product upon activation
- Out cleans the leading rental and half the weight, making it easy to use and maneuver
- New Max Clean mode, combined with 12 rows of rotating Dual Dirt Lifter Power Brushes, delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors
- Our fastest dry time ever New and improved Express Clean Mode delivers dry carpets in about 30 minutes
- Professional results powerful cleaning with BISSELL Pro Max Clean and Protect
- Light weight design (less than 18 pounds) and low profile foot makes it easy to use and maneuver around furniture
- Professional results Powerful cleaning with BISSELL Professional formula
- 7 feet hose and Pet spot cleaning tools attach the hose and tools for spot cleaning on stairs, upholstery, and pet beds
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
Woolite Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner Stain Remover, 4 pack - 83524
- 4x action: clean, eliminate odors, discourage resoiling in the same Area, & refresh carpets
- Stain lift technology: lift and remove tough pet stains like urine, vomit, mud and feces
- Patented odor elimination neutralizes even the strongest pet odors
- Attached fabric safe brush
- Help keep your fabric, upholstery and carpet looking cleaner longer
Bissell 78H63 Deep Clean Pro 4X Deep Cleaning Concentrated Carpet Shampoo, 48 ounces - Silver
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Our most powerful formula for tough, ground-in dirt and stains.
- Removes tough odors.
- Safe on carpet, area rugs and upholstery.
- Great for heavily soiled areas, stubborn stains and underlying odors.
- Formula made for upright carpet cleaners.
- formula. Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents.
- Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
How to Prevent Gum Disease
Gum disease - understand what it is and how you can prevent it to have healthier and cleaner teeth.
The first step in fighting gum disease is knowing what it is and what causes it. Gum disease, or periodontal disease, occurs when "bacterial growth and production of factors" build up around the tooth, causing the tooth to decay. Every day, after we eat, food particles build up around the tooth, creating plaque, a hardening of those particles. Plaque can harden within 24 hours, attaching itself so firmly to the tooth that only a professional dentist can remove it. Without professional cleaning, plaque can develop into several forms of gum disease.
Gingivitis is usually the first stage of gum disease. This is when the gums become swollen and bleed easily during brushing. While bleeding isn't always a symptom of gingivitis, it is sign that something isn't right with your gums. Though gingivitis is the first phase of gum disease, it does not always mean it can progress to periodonitis. But it is a good bet that if left untreated, the risk of contracting periodonitis is great.
Signs that gingivitis have progressed to periodonitis occur when the inner layer of the gum and bone recede from the tooth and pockets are created. These pockets collect debris and become infected. The body's immune system fights off the infection when the plaque grows below the gumline, using bacterial toxins and enzymes that break down bone and collective tissues that hold the tooth in place. This leads to tooth loss. The deeper the pockets grow, gum and bone decay progresses.
To put it another way, periodonitis is like termites, chewing away at the foundation which holds your teeth firmly in place. The more it progresses, the more the gum and bone tissues, the foundations of your mouth, weaken. Periodontal disease can affect one tooth or many, but it always has a devastating effect on your gums if left untreated.
While periodontal disease can progress painlessly, often with the patient unaware that he or she has it, there are some symptoms of gum disease. They include:
* gums that bleed during and after toothbrushing
* red, swollen or tender gums
* persistent bad breath or bad taste in the mouth
* receding gums
* formation of deep pockets between teeth and gums
* loose or shifting teeth
* changes in the way teeth fit together on biting, or in the fit of partial dentures.
Gum disease can be caused by smoking, genetics ("research has shown that 30% of the population may be genetically susceptible to gum disease"), pregnancy and puberty, in which hormonal changes in the body can effect the gums, stress, medications, diabetes, a poor nutritional diet, or other systematic diseases.
The best way to prevent gum disease is to take care of your teeth everyday and have regular checkups with the dentist. Brush your teeth well at least twice a day, using a soft-bristle brush and toothpastes and mouth rinses that contain flouride, which strengthen the teeth and prevent decay. Floss every day as well. Food particles often collect between the teeth, making it difficult to remove by brushing alone. Interdental cleaners are also great at removing bacteria and food particles. Periodontal disease can be reversed by vigorously cleaning between your teeth. Eat a balanced diet, including all the basic food groups, and limit in-between snacks as much as possible.
By adopting these basic habits, you'll have cleaner and healthier teeth. If you suspect you might have gingivitis or periodonitis, it's best to consult your professional dentist or periodontist, who will then take steps to diagnose whether or not you have gum disease and take the appropriate measures toward treatment.
ADA.org Oral Health Topics: Gum Disease (Periodontal diseases) Frequently Asked Questions Disease