Best Carpet Deodorizer For Cat Urine in 2020
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
NonScents Carpet Odor Eliminator - Pet and Dog Carpet Deodorizer - Outperforms Baking Soda
- ELIMINATES AND NEUTRALIZE CARPET ODORS: Permanently get rid of odors from pet accidents, urine, smoke, cooking, sweat, and mildew
- BREAKTHROUGH AIR FRESH FORMULA: Dust and fragrance free. No irritating perfume, just a clean environment
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS: Made without harmful chemicals. Contains biodegradable organic chlorine (derived from amino acids and table salt).
- 30 DAYS LONG LASTING PROTECTION: Continues to protect and destroy new odors in the same spot for up to 30 days after application.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Return it in full for any reason, or for no reason at all. Odors disappear, not your money
Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator Plus Oxi Clean Dirt Fighters (Pack of 3), 48.9 Ounce
- Eliminates Odors & Releases Pet Hair and Dirt
- Vacuum Booster - Helps vacuums lift up to 25% more dirt
- Leaves behind a pleasant fragrance for long lasting freshness
- Excellent on pet accidents, dirt and debris
- Also absorbs and eliminates odors from smoke, mold and mildew
Arm & Hammer Extra Strength Carpet Cleaners (108 Oz)
- Sprinkle It On. Vacuum It Up. Freshen carpets in minutes with easy and effective A&H carpet deodorizer
- Vacuum booster loosens 25% more dirt and pet hair than vacuuming alone
- Eliminate tough odors with Baking Soda and fresh scents. Added power of OxiClean Dirt Fighters
- Leaves behind long-lasting freshness
- Six 18 Oz. Boxes
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
4 Pk, Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator Plus Oxi Clean Dirt Fighters
- Helps vacuums lift up to 25% more dirt
- Leaves behind a pleasant fragrance
- Safe to use around pets
- 4 Pack
BUBBAS Super Strength Commercial Enzyme Cleaner - Pet Odor Eliminator | Enzymatic Stain Remover | Remove Dog Cat Urine Smell from Carpet, Rug or Hardwood Floor and Other Surfaces (32oz)
- BEST PROFESSIONAL GRADE CLEANING SOLUTION: Scientifically formulated to be more potent than other pet odor enzyme cleaners for your flooring, upholstery, area rugs and carpets, yet safe to use around kids and pets. Permanently destroys pet enzyme odors and stains
- PET STAIN AND ODOR MIRACLE: Bubba's uses natural dormant bacteria that become active upon hitting that strong smelling cat pee, billions of enzymes destroy stains down to the carpet pad. Competitors use active bacteria that die off and lose effect
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Other pet odor enzyme sprays use active bacteria that are ineffective soon after you buy them. Bubba's dormant bacteria formula is the best premium deep cleaning stain and pet urine enzyme carpet cleaner or YOUR MONEY BACK
- CARPET & RUG INSTITUTE CERTIFIED: Our Pet Pee Cleaner and Enzymatic Odor Remover is a Top Rated pet stain & odor miracle. Don't be disappointed by other brands pet cleaner sprays. Try Bubbas pet enzyme treatment cleaner instead
- MANY USES: Our enzyme based stain remover and cleaning solution can be used in all areas of your house, auto, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and more. Use to remove shoe odor, clean auto carpeting stains, use as clothes pretreat for removal of tough set in grass stains. litter box cleaner, or on furniture to remove odor causing bacteria
Natural Dog Odor Carpet Powder | Dry Pet Smell Neutralizer and Eliminator | Remove Urine Smells | Plant Based Biodegradable Room Deodorizer Loosens Fur and Dirt
- ELIMINATES PET ODORS TRAPPED DEEP IN CARPET FIBERS: Effectively deodorize the carpets and rugs in your home and office the fast, easy way, leaving them smelling fresh and clean. Simply sprinkle on and vacuum up! Our powder neutralizes foul odors left by stinky, smelly messes caused by urine, feces, poop, pee, vomit, throw up, puke and accidents. Our formula lifts away lingering and old odors. Its professional strength makes it excellent for homes with multiple pets.
- NATURAL FORMULA MADE FROM CORN COBS: Our earth friendly formula is safe to use around your pets and kids. Its ultra gentle on your carpets, keeping them looking better, longer. The non-abrasive formula won’t cut carpet fibers causing irreversible damage like the products using baking soda. Our plant-based formula is 100% bio-degradable making it better for the planet than other chemical based products. It also reduces static electricity buildup and leaves your carpet feeling softer.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY: Professional strength that can be used to deodorize smells from urination, defecation and other problem messes left by dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, guinea pigs and rabbits. It has a light, fresh laundry scent leaving treated areas smelling pleasantly clean! The crisp scent is not overpowering or smell like strong chemicals like other lesser quality products. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- HELPS VACUUM LIFT 25% MORE FUR & DIRT: Loosens up dirt, fur from shedding, pet dander and debris boosting the effectiveness of your vacuum for a better and deeper clean than vacuuming alone. It also quickly and effectively neutralizes odors caused by cigarette smoking, cooking, food, sweat, dampness, mustiness and mildew. It can be used all around your home in a living room, bedroom, kids room, den, basement, and on furniture upholstery, drapes and automobile interiors.
- OUR ETHICAL FAMILY COMMITMENT: Proudly made in the USA using socially responsible practices, locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, animal cruelty free production and eco-friendly recyclable packaging. 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you don't love our Pet Stain and Odor Remover, let us know and receive a full, no questions asked refund. We are a small family owned business of pet lovers committed to making great products that are safe for you, your pets and the planet!
Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Carpet Cleaning Formula, 48 oz, 1990
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Bissell's best formula for pet odors and stains, even tackles skunk odor
- For use in Bissell, hoover, and rug doctor upright deep cleaning machines
- Permanently removes stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch Gard protector
- Discourages pets from urinating in the same spot again
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Cleaning Tips to Remove Pet Urine Pet Odor and Stains
Cleaning and removing pet stains and odors from the floor, furniture, carpet and walls in the home needs special methods to do the job effectively and without causing any damage. Here are 10 easy to follow cleaning tips for removing pet urine stains and odors from the home.
1. All the soiled areas need first to be identified by sight and smell. Old stains can be seen with the help of a black-light bulb. This type of light will show even old stains on the floor carpet and furnishings. After identifying outline the areas lightly with a chalk.
2. Don't use steam cleaners to remove pet urine odors from the upholstery or carpets. The heat of the steam will permanently set the pet urine odor by getting the protein bonded to the synthetic fibers. Do not use cleaning chemicals like vinegar, ammonia and others that have strong odors as it may encourage pets especially dogs to urine mark them again. This is on of the most important cleaning tips.
3. As for cleaning tips for washable items, it is best to machine wash them by adding a box of baking soda to the usual detergent and washing the stained items with it. After they are washed it is best to air dry them. If still some stain or odor remains it is advisable to use an enzymatic cleaner and clean them again. Be careful and follow the given directions for using the cleaner.
4. While you are training the pet to avoid urinating indoors you must use flannel backed vinyl table cloths to cover upholstery and susceptible areas as these are easily machine washed as well as unattractive to pets.
5. The cleaning tips for carpets and upholstery need a different set of techniques. Use a combination of paper towels and newspapers to soak up as much of the fresh urine as possible. Especially in the case of carpets the more urine you can remove this way the easier it will be to remove the odor. Place a thick layer of paper towels and cover it with another thick layer of newspapers and either place a heavy weight over it or stand over it for around 1 minute. Continue doing this until the affected area is barely damp. After this clean the area thoroughly with cool clean water. After thoroughly rinsing the area blot out the water or use a wet vacuum cleaner or extractor to remove it.
6. If any cleaners or chemicals have been used on a certain area then using a neutralizing cleaner will not be useful until you have removed all traces of the earlier cleaner from the carpet. Even enzymatic cleaners will get weakened by the presence of old cleaners. To remove traces of old cleaners use extractor or wet-vac machines as they work by forcing the clean water through the carpet material which does a good job of removing foreign materials from the fibers. Be sure to read the instructions for using these machines and don't use any chemicals with them.
7. After the soiled/stained area is thoroughly cleaned with water you can use one of the pet odor neutralizers that are easily available at pet supply stores. Make sure to test that it does not leave any stains and follow the instructions correctly. Even after all this if the dry surface still has a stain you can use any popular carpet stain remover to remove the traces.
8. There are another set of cleaning tips for walls and floors. If the pet urine affected wooden surfaces of the floor, wall or furniture show a discoloration, then they have been stained by the acid in pet urine. You will have to remove and replace the coating of the paint or varnish so affected. You can easily get the necessary information from a hardware supply store.
9. Enzymatic cleaners can be successfully used for washable wall papers and enamel paints on walls to remove pet urine stains and odors. Be sure to follow the instructions for using these products before using them.
10. Use a set of positive reinforcements and "aversives" for training the pet against urine marking inside the home. Pets must be taught the appropriate places to eliminate urine by using a set of positive reinforcements. If necessary take professional help. Although the above cleaning tips will help you to get rid of pet urine odors and stains they are not of much use if your pet is not retrained quickly.