Best Carpet Extractor in 2023
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: rubber nub tool and trial size solution
Mytee S-300H Tempo Heated Carpet & Upholstery Extractor
- 1 gallon tank capacity (approx.)
- One of the most powerful vacuum motors in its class producing 85 inches of water lift for maximum extraction
- Powerful 600 watt heater
- Compact design weighs only 26 lbs., easy to transport and store.
- Durable roto-molded housing
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine, 86T3
- Tank capacity 1.75 gallons; Extra large dirt lifter power brush for deep scrubbing action
- Heavy duty suction power aids in fast drying time. Cleans on the forward and backward pass for reduced cleaning time and dries faster than the leading competitive rental carpet cleaners
- Two large tanks for full room cleaning
- Professional formula? includes a trial size BISSELL professional formula. Power Cord Length: 25 feet
- 5 year limited warranty.Power Rating:12 amperes; Tough Stain Tool & 9 Foot Hose. The 6 inch Tough Stain Tool lets you spray and scrub extra tough spots and stains on stairs, upholstery, and other soft surfaces. Maximized hose length gives you extra reach for those hard to reach spaces
- Included Components: Deep Cleaner
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying; Tank capacity 48 Ounces
- Use the Hydro Rinse tool attachment to easily clean out the hose after each use
- Clean set in stains with the trial size Spot & Stain formula and 3" tough stain tool
Machine EXTRCT 3G 20'CRD
- SAFETY & SECURITY
- Country of Manufacturer: United States
- Manufacturer: MERCURY FLOOR MACHINES
American Extractors Upholstery and Auto Detailing Hand Wand with Viewing Window
- Brass valve
- Helpful viewing window on vacuum head
- Compatible with portable extractors & truckmounts
- Built to last / Made in USA
- Standard 1.5" vacuum tubing / male coupler
Portable Carpet Cleaner Extractor Cleaning Vacuum Machine - Powerful/Lightweight/Perfect for Mobile Auto Detailing | Car Detail/Upholstery/Home/Clean Spot/Tool/Supply/Shampooer/Spotter by Aqua Pro Vac
- Powerfully sprays water under pressure at 58 psi deep into the pile or fabric.
- Includes external clear sight spray detail tool and stainless steel floor tool and clear sight floor tool
- Portable, light weight and on casters for easy mobility...great for auto detailing
- Powerful vacuum motor cleans stains in one pass.
- Removable 1.5 gallon solution and 1.6 recovery tanks for extended cleaning between refills
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack Carpet Cleaner, Large, Blue
- For professional-looking results within the comfort of home, use the lightweight, compact, carpet-friendly Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack, a deep cleaning machine to remove pet smells and stains
- Rotating brushes dig deep into carpet fibers to extract dirt, grime, filth, stains, spots, pet hair, pet urine, or mud tracked in from outside
- Deters remarking and renews carpets; pro-enzymatic formula within Rug Doctor Platinum Professional Urine Eliminator 24-ounce spray permanently removes pet stains and odors
- With little refilling, the enhanced vacuum motor sucks up and extracts soils into the 3. 9-gallon recovery tank, leaving carpets looking and feeling truly clean, fresh, and renewed
- Endlessly versatile, the handheld soft surface versatility tool deep cleans soft surfaces in the home or office: chairs, stairs, couches, mattresses, pet beds, car mats, car seats, or vehicles
- Wattage: 100 W
Six Tips for Buying Carpet Extractors
Carpet extractors are special vacuum cleaners that remove water from the carpet. If you want to buy one of these machines, you will need to consider a few things beforehand. Some of these things include speed, heater, and capacity. This article will...
One of the first things you should consider when buying carpet extractors is a heater. You should look for a design that has a built-in heater. These carpet extractors will be able to dry the floor faster. It will also help break dost excess dirt quickly.
One of the next things you need to consider when buying carpet extractors is their speed. It's best to choose a model that allows you to use different brush speeds. This will allow you to adjust the cleaning intensity for different areas. Look for a design that has two or three speed settings.
You will also need to think about capacity when buying carpet extractors. If you need to use the machine on a relatively large area, you should look for a design that has a larger capacity solution tank. The carpet extractors should also have a separate tank that will hold the dirty water. This second tank is usually smaller than the solution tank.
One of the next things you need to think about when buying carpet extractors is their type. There are self-contained and tankless designs. Self-contained carpet extractors have all of the necessary components on board. Tankless designs need to be connected to a water drain and outlet. They are more portable and ideal for home use.
You should also think about efficiency when buying carpet extractors. It's best to choose a low-moisture design. These carpet extractors will only use approximately one gallon of water each minute. This will help the carpet dry faster since a lot of water isn't being used.
One of the final things you should consider when buying carpet extractors is their motor. If possible, you should look for a design that has a self-propelled motor. These carpet extractors will be much easier to move around the room.
These are a few tips for buying carpet extractors. You should look for a design that allows you to adjust the brush speed. Also, it's best to look for carpet extractors that have a built-in heater because it will help the carpet to dry faster. If you need to use the machine on a relatively large area, you should look for one with a higher capacity solution tank.