Best Carpet Extractor For Home Use in 2022
Arm & Hammer Carpet Cleaner Professional Extractor Chemical, 64 oz
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying; Tank capacity 48 Ounces
- Use the Hydro Rinse tool attachment to easily clean out the hose after each use
- Clean set in stains with the trial size Spot & Stain formula and 3" tough stain tool
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
COSTWAY Multipurpose Steam Cleaner with 18 Accessories, Heavy Duty Household Steamer Chemical-Free Cleaning, 1.5L Dual-Tank Rolling Cleaning Machine for Carpet, Floors, Windows and Cars
- 🏡【Efficient & Deep Clean】Our Steam Cleaner uses up to 226 °F hot-pressure steam to deeply clean and sanitize without the use of harmful chemicals. The 4.0 bar work pressure can be used to eliminate grease, grime, stains, and mold from a wide range of floor surfaces, windows, machines, air conditioners, etc.
- 🏡【Large Water Capacity】The Steam Cleaner includes a 1.5L (51oz.) water tank which you need to heat up for 8-9 minutes, so it reaches the temperature of 226.4℉ before using it. This will provide you up to 40 minutes of constant high-pressure steam with an optional steam trigger for continuous steam cleaning.
- 🏡【Ergonomic Design】With a rolling caster, two wheels and a comfortable handle, our steam cleaner is suitable for easy moving and lifting. High sensitivity of the temperature control system and over-heating cut-out system protect your safety and safety of your house. If there is no water in the tank or if the boiler temperature gets higher than allowed, it will automatically turn off. In addition, it is ETL certified.
- 🏡【Humanized Design】Our Steam Cleaner is equipped with an extra-long 16ft power cord and 2 alternative extension steam tubes. The 79.0'' soft pipe provides added maneuverability and allows you to reach those hard to get to places. Your home cleaning will be like a walk in the park from now on.
- 🏡【18 Versatile Accessories】 Equipped with 18 different accessories, this product can be used both indoors and outdoors. You can use it for cleaning, sanitizing, sterilizing, odor elimination and mite removal almost everywhere.
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine, Upright Shampooer, FH50150, Red
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with powerful 360 degree brushes
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains. Detergent Capacity - 16 ounces. Dirty Water Capacity - 1 Gallons
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8’ hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, Stair Tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
- Professional spot cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 Ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amperes. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: rubber nub tool and trial size solution
BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 14259
- Compact multi purpose wet vacuum delivers thorough deep cleaning (Not a Steam Cleaner)
- Powerful spray and suction clean and help dry in one step; stores ready to use. Power Rating: 9 Amps
- Built in hot water heater for enhanced results; separate clean/dirty water tanks and dirt collection tank capacity 48 ounces
- Flexible hose, tough stain brush, and spraying crevice tool included. 48 ounces dirty tank capacity
- Ships in Certified Frustration Free Packaging. Weight: 13 lbs, hose length is 4 feet. Do not carry the appliance while in use
Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner Multipurpose Heavy Duty Steamer for Floors, Cars, Home Use and More
- CLEAN. DISINFECT. SANITIZE. DEGREASE. DEODORIZE. ANY SURFACE. CHEMICAL-FREE.
- POWERFUL SUPERHEATED STEAM: up to 275°F/135°C.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Up to 50 minutes of cleaning time per fill up.
- PERFECT FOR FLOOR CLEANING: use any regular towel or cloth, no need for expensive special pads!
- WARRANTY: 2 years / Lifetime on steam cleaner boiler.
Resolve Deep Clean Powder Carpet Cleaner
Product review for carpet cleaner. I purchased an 18-ounce container of Resolve Deep Clean Powder and was stunned to see what it did to my carpet.
How It's Applied
First, you vacuum the carpet. The 18 ounce "Resolve Deep Clean Powder" container says it will clean up to an 8 foot by 10 foot area. The directions say to first shake the container. The bright red container has a twist top much like a container of baby powder. They tell you to sprinkle the concoction on a small area where you are then to work it into the carpet fibers using a soft bristled brush. You are to continue brushing and applying more cleaner if needed to lift stains. After waiting 20 minutes for the powder to dry, you vacuum it up using a new bag in the vacuum.
The Ultimate Challenge
I have an 8 foot by 10 foot wool fiber area rug. The decorative rug has a creamy background with a border of colorful flowers and a flower medallion in the center. I allowed our dog to lie on the rug, a decision only dog lovers will appreciate. The dog's area of the rug became obvious as her fur oils left a darkened area on the creamy part of the rug. As disappointing as that was, it wasn't until I had been away from the house for a day that upon my return, it was clear we had a dog in the house. That area rug smelled horrible, something that I became accustomed to and didn't recognize until my nasal passages had cleared.
Having tried spray carpet cleaners to no avail, I paid the high price for this container of Resolve powder carpet cleaner. At Wal-Mart, the container cost almost $8. Seemed like a lot, but that is far, far cheaper than having the carpet professionally cleaned, and that was assuming the powder would work.
I vacuumed the carpet and as directed shook the container before sprinkling some in a small area. Using a soft bristled broom, I slowly worked the powder left, right, up, down and even in circles. I say "slowly" because if you brush fast, the powder flies.
After finishing the whole rug, there was a white hue left by the powder. The room had a pleasant fragrance, almost like vanilla. Because it was particularly humid that day, I left the powder to dry for more than hour. Rather than placing a new bag in the vacuum as directed, I decided to use the current bag to collect the powder, which I figured had to carry some unpleasant odors. That way, I wouldn't be stuck with a new bag of stinky powder that could necessitate using yet another new bag to toss the stinky one-vacuum bags are not cheap.
It took more back and forth action with the vacuum to pull up the powder than it typically does to just vacuum the rug. I used the upholstery tool on the raised floral design of the short pile rug. With that complete, I replaced the vacuum bag and went over the carpet again, confident that little or no smelly powder would be lingering in the bag to smell up the house with subsequent vacuuming.
It was a eureka moment. That soiled area left by the dog's fur was gone. The carpet fibers felt soft. The creamy background was back. The best part is that the carpet no longer smells. I was stunned to see how an $8 product could so easily make such a dramatic difference. I'll be keeping a container handy to at least monthly clean the small area the dog calls home.
I was not compensated by the manufacturer/packager of Resolve Deep Clean Powder to write this review.