Best Carpet For Indoor Putting Green in 2021
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
Putt-A-Bout Golf Putting Mat, 3 x 11-Feet, Green
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor residential or office use
- Large 11 foot long by 36 inch wide putting area
- 36 inch wide green enables you to stand on the putting surface and putt from different angles
- Premium back that will eliminate folds and creases in the putting surface
SKLZ Golf Indoor Putting Green, 3 x 9 feet
- Simulate real putts. Slight upslope at the cup and true-roll surface emulates putting on actual greens up to eight and a half feet.
- Challenge yourself. With three cups to choose from make your putting practice more challenging. Bunkers behind holes to catch missed puts.
- PUTTING CONFIDENCE. Practice consistency to improve your putting stroke - squaring the face, tempo, and follow through.
- PREMIUM MAT. True-roll surface simulates real green conditions with a similar stimp reading.
- PORTABLE. 8 feet 6 inches long by 3 feet wide this indoor putting green fits in nearly anywhere.
TrueBirdie Indoor Putting Green and Golf Mat with Travel Bag
- GET YOUR PUTTING STROKE DIALED IN - Specially designed to perfect speed and aim, the TrueBirdie indoor putting green provides the tools needed to shave strokes from your scorecard. The putting mat measures at 10 feet long and 16 inches wide
- BUILT IN PUTT ALIGNMENT TOOL - One of the most effective tools on this mat is the built in Putting Alignment Tool. Use this as a guide to perfecting your clubhead path and pace for various putt lengths
- VARIOUS CUP SIZES AND LENGTHS - Putt to any of the three putting targets to dial in your pace - Middle hole is 4.25 inches wide (regulation cup size) and the two outer holes are 2 inches wide. Also, use the length markings on the putting green to practice from different lengths
- SILICONE GOLF CUP - Add in the included silicone golf cup to any of the targets to simulate a real cup
- CONVENIENT TRAVEL BAG - Roll the mat up and place it in the included drawstring bag for easy storage or travel
Abco Tech Golf Putting Green Grassroots Mat - 9ft x 3ft - Outdoor and Indoor Use - Perfect for Practicing and Training - Includes Free 3 Yellow Golf Balls
- PLAY IT COOL -Be it for practice or pleasure, play a casual golf game with artificial putting greens. Pull the golf mat out and play it anytime with anyone you love and anywhere you feel like: backyard, living room or office. Great for adults and kids golf.
- EXPERIENCE TRUE ROLL -Our artificial putting green grassroots mats are made up of polypropylene material with rubber foam base to prevent skidding. The smooth green rolls just like a carpet, making it wrinkle free and unlikely to lose its shape. These features offer a authentic roll, grain and speed.
- UNIQUE DESIGN -Our kidney shaped mat is quite useful even for the professional golfers. The size, 3 by 9 feet, also makes for great backyard golf games. It has built-in sand trap cutouts that help you practice your moves to a higher level and catch missed shots.
- FREE GOLF BALLS & GREAT GIFT -The set also includes 3 Yellow Golf Balls to make life easier for you. It can also be a great golf gifts for men, or anyone, to help master their putting skills from the comfort of their own home. The mini golf course-like artificial golf green will give you years of fun with family & friends.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED -We also offer you 100% risk free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will be super impressed with the putting mat for its quality and appropriateness for golf practice.
SKLZ Accelerator Pro Indoor Putting Green with Ball Return, 9 feet x 16.25 inches (2687)
- 9 foot indoor putting green with continuous automatic ball return for developing accuracy and control
- Squaring and alignment guides at 3, 5, and 7 feet help promote consistency in every aspect of putting motion
- Continuous automatic ball return allows for uninterrupted training
- True-roll surface and upslope at the cup emulate putts found on actual greens Measures 9 feet x 16.25 inches; great for use at home or office
- Sport Type: Golf
Indoor/Outdoor Turf Rugs and Runners in Green 12' X 8' Low Pile Artificial Grass in Many Custom Sizes and Widths with Finished Edges with Binding Tape
- 0.25 “ PILE HEIGHT with marine backing. SHIPPED FOLDED. Unpackage, Lay Flat in sun to get rid of creases
- Edges bound with binding material, finished all around for finished rug look – prevents fraying or shedding !
- Great for all decks, pool areas, camping areas, boats, exhibition spaces, pet areas, and special events – weddings etc
- 100% polypropylene - naturally stain resistant – resistant to most all stains. UV stabilized – weather and fade resistant, extremely soft pile can walk bare feet
- ICustomrug is the authorized Manufacturer and only authorized seller of this product
JEF World Of Golf Hazard Deluxe Putting Mat
- Golf Hazard Deluxe Putting Mat with cup, non-directional turf, bunker, and water hazard
- Inclined ramp develops true firmness of stroke
- Unique ball return channel automatically returns the ball every time
- Regulation sized cup and non-directional turf provides the most accurate practice surface outside of a green
- Bunker and water hazard help increase putting accuracy
Ottomanson Evergreen Collection Indoor/Outdoor Green Artificial Grass Turf Solid Design Runner Rug, 3'0" x 7'3", 3' x 7'3"
- Size: (3'0x 7'3)
- Color: Green
- Rubber backed with drainage hole
- Use virtually anywhere, indoors or out
- Safe for pets and children's playground
Â· Petgrow Â· Pro Putting Green Golf Artificial Grass Turf 3FTX10FT - Indoor Outdoor Golf Training Mat, Synthetic Fake Grass for Baseball Football Gym Sports
- Premium Putting Green Grass: Grass height about 0.47" in length, 60 oz total weight per square yard. Thick high-density artificial grass for golf.
- PERFORMANCE :Made of high quality synthetic material,superior resilience and durability,Constructed of the highest quality UV resistant polyethylene,ensure an extremely high-density artificial grass.Rubber backed with drainage hole, easy to clean and can be dry quickly.
- DURABLE & LESS MAINTENANCE: With precise stitching, UV-protection, and weather resistant fabric. Just hose down the artificial golf turf with water and soap. Its built-in drainage system drains 23 gallons of fluid an hour making it easy to maintain.
- MULTIPURPOSE: We offer standard grass mat sizes and custom sizes to suit your grass needs. Use for indoor or outdoor golf practice mat, mini golf, gym, baseball, football sports ,school, or even as a backyard decor.
Trees and Putting Greens, the Dark Side
An examination of the relationship between golf course greens and trees.
Trees on golf courses are often responsible for the poor performance of maintained stands of turf for a number of reasons. A particular time that trees can be a problem is during the summer months when they block more of the morning sun. Turf that is considered "cool season" will generally stop photosynthesizing when temperatures go higher than 30 degrees Celsius. As a result, on a hot day the temperature will only be below 30C in the morning hours. Since photorespiration occurs above 30C the turf is not producing any new product and is also burning up its carbohydrate reserves. By selectively removing trees, or pruning them, shade time on the putting surface is reduced allowing for a healthier turf stand.
Another problem that trees can cause for turf is thinning and in some cases death. Greens, tees or fairways that are surrounded by trees can be victims of tree root feeding. A common misconception is that tree roots only extend as far as the drip line of the canopy, while in reality roots can grow very long distances for water and nutrients. Unfortunately for the turf, the tree will always out-compete its rival. Severe cases can cause the affected turf to die. In areas where this occurs a trench should be dug. The trench should be situated between the green, or affected area, and the tree(s) to prune the offending roots. An extra measure that will delay the problem reoccurring is to insert some thick walled plastic in the trench before backfilling.
One often overlooked issue that trees can pose in a golf course setting is the health and safety of patrons and workers. While many trees on a course are integral to the design and hold special nostalgic importance, many do not and can be in states of unchecked decline. Whether a tree is desirable or not, if it is a part of the layout it must be maintained regularly and correctly. Unlike in a forest setting, a tree on a golf course can not be left to the whims of Mother Nature entirely without problems. A tree that has not been pruned is a liability in the sense that limbs or sections could become weakened by disease or weather and fall to the ground, either damaging the turf, sprinkler heads, workers, or golfers. Having a trained professional assess the health of your trees will go a long way in keeping your landmark trees healthy, and removing those specimens that are an accident waiting to happen.