Best Carpet For Large Dogs in 2020
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
Resolve Pet High Traffic Carpet Foam, 88 oz (4 Cans x 22 oz), Cleans Freshens Softens & Removes Stains
- Pet Expert high traffic carpet foam cleans pet messes the 1st time
- Remove 3X more pet hair & removes 3X dirt vs vacuuming alone
- Patented Odor Stop Technology helps eliminate pet odors
- Helps to Protect against pet stains like urine, vomit, feces and tracked-in dirt
- Great for: Ground-in dirt. Refill for the Easy Clean Pro. Great for those frequently used areas like stairs, hallways, area rugs and more. Safe to use on wool, nylon and stain-resistant carpet. Helps prevent future resoling
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Resolve Ultra Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Discourages pet resoiling
- Removes tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces from rugs and carpets also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food
Woolite Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus Oxy, 22oz (Pack of 2), 2834
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner can discourage pets from re-soiling the carpets and can keep them odor free.
- Removes stains permanently
- Long lasting fresh smell
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uses Pherobloc technology to clean carpets and leave a fresh smell after use. The pets can be discouraged to soil the carpet again with the use of this cleaner. The oxygen in the cleaner cuts through the stains and can preserve the fabric from damage.
Bissell Pet Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, 12Oz, 93521
- Fabric Safe Brush Safely Cleans Upholstery And Carpet Fibers
- Patented Odor Eliminator
- Discourages Pets From Resoiling The Same Area
- Product Dimension: 2.25"L X 3.0"W X 11.25"H
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
How to Remove Dog Urine Stains From Carpeting
If you've had your carpet stained by dog urine, you know how frustrating it can be. Fortunately, there are ways to remove dog urine stains quickly and easily using common household products.
The faster you start the stain removal process, the less likely that the stain will become bonded to the fibers of your carpeting which will make stain removal more difficult.
Test stain removal products before using them.
Test any stain removal products on an area of your carpeting that doesn't show before using it on the stain. You want to be sure the stain removal product doesn't leave a stain of its own or otherwise damage your carpeting.
Try inexpensive home remedies first.
There's no point in running out and buying an overpriced urine stain remover when there are simple, inexpensive solutions to remove dog urine stains right in your own cabinet.
Remove all of the urine odor.
If you leave some of the urine odor on your carpeting, your dog will have a tendency to mark that area again out of instinct.
Never rub, but always rinse.
Always blot the urine with a soft, clean towel. Never rub the area since this damage your carpeting. Always rinse the area with water to dilute the stain before beginning the urine stain removal process.
Here are some common household products that may remove dog urine stains from your carpeting:
Mix together a half and half solution of white vinegar. Use this after completing the blotting and rinsing process. After applying the diluted vinegar solution, blot several more times.
Dilute peroxide to a strength of around 4% with water. Put this solution into a spray bottle and spray the stained area. Allow it to set for four minutes before blotting. Be sure to do a patch test on a nonvisible portion of your carpeting before applying it to the stain.
Apply undiluted dishwashing detergent to a damp sponge and gently work it into the urine stain. Use a damp sponge and repeated blotting to remove the dishwashing detergent.
If the above methods don't work, you may have to resort to buying professional strength products to remove the dog urine stain or have a professional carpet cleaner work his magic on the area. Removing dog urine stains from carpeting can generally be done safely at home with common household products and a little elbow grease.