10 Best Carpet For Pet Urine
Updated on: March 2023
Best Carpet For Pet Urine in 2023
Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Carpet Cleaning Formula, 48 oz, 1990
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover, 22oz (Pack of 2), 21809
- Every purchase saves pets
- 2 pack of pet stain Remover. Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, Blood
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from resoiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed
- Oxy stain Destroyer Formula starts working on Contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
- included components: 2 pack of formula
Natureâ€™s Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator Dog, For Severe Dog Messes, 1 Gallon, Updated Formula
- Enzymatic formula for severe messes
- Discourages re-soiling by removing the odor of the toughest messes
- For use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, clothing and more
- Light fresh scent
- age range description: Adult
- included components: PHL309579
Resolve Urine Destroyer Spray Stain & Odor Remover, 32oz
- Neutralizes urine odors on contact
- Great for pet and people accidents
- Safe for carpets, fabrics, and hard floors
- Helps prevent remarking
- Safe for pets when used as directed
Hoover Paws & Claws Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo with Stainguard, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution for Pets, 64oz Formula, AH30925, White
- STAINGUARD TECHNOLOGY: Helps keep your carpets cleaner for longer by protecting them against future stains
- ENZYMATIC CLEANING INGREDIENTS: Attacks and helps break down pet messes and stains, including urine, feces, and vomit, while deodorizing your carpets leaving them smelling fresh
- ENHANCED CLEANING PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
- COTTON BREEZE SCENT: for a fresh and clean-smelling home
Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Spray Bottle
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
Make Eliminating Pet Stains and Odor Part of Your Spring Cleaning
If you have a pet, your house may smell like it's going to the dogs. Here are some tips to keep your home stain and odor free from America's #1 cleaning expert and author: Don Aslett.
Don Aslett is the founder of one of America's largest cleaning firms. Raised on a potato farm in Idaho, he must have taken his mother's advice about cleaning what's behind his ears seriously because his cleaning and organizing books have sold over three million copies. He is the author of such tomes as "Clutter's Last Stand: It's Time to De-Junk Your Life" and his latest effort titled: "Weekend Makeover: Take Your Home From Messy to Magnificent in Only 48 Hours." He has appeared on Oprah and has been featured in all of the women's magazines. Recently he has come up with some commonsense tips to keep your home smelling fresh if you have a pet:
First of all, give that dog a bath to keep him from...smelling like a dog. In-between baths, you can give your dog a spritz of canine perfume, or use a spray on or wipe on bath replacement.
Buy a bed with a washable cover. Your pooch will spend a lot of his time there transferring his scent.
Like in the case of Leaky, no carpet is the best carpet. But if you do have carpet and pets, then the best type of carpet to get is one with synthetic fibers. One with an odor guard works best. Stay away from natural fibers like cotton and wool, as they absorb odors like a sponge. If you are laying new carpet, then get the padding with a moisture barrier.
Use a fluorescent light (available at pet stores) to identify the pet stains that you cannot normally see. Check in some of the hard to reach places because sometimes pets will go there to have an "accident." Once you've identified the stains, then you can use several different types of products to remove them:
Odor neutralizers convert smelly molecules to less-smelly ones. Some are scented to help mask odors while they work. Odor encapsulators encase the smelly molecules, masking their odor.
Bacteria/enzyme digesters are good for getting out really entrenched odors. But because the surface that they work on has to be thoroughly wetted and left to dry, these products work slowly and must be used on water-safe surfaces. (I actually bought Leaky a bottle of Simple Solution Stain and Odor Remover for Christmas last year.)
Oxygenated stain and odor removers are good for removing old, set-in stains. They help with odor too, but are primarily designed for stains.
And a final word of wisdom from America's #1 cleaning expert; don't use ammonia based products to clean up pet stains. They smell just like what they're supposed to be cleaning and can trigger your pet to have more accidents.