10 Best Carpet For Putting Green
Updated on: June 2023
Best Carpet For Putting Green in 2023
Abco Tech Golf Putting Green Grassroots Mat - 9ft x 3ft - Outdoor and Indoor Use - Perfect for Practicing and Training - Includes Free 3 Yellow Golf Balls
- PLAY IT COOL -Be it for practice or pleasure, play a casual golf game with artificial putting greens. Pull the golf mat out and play it anytime with anyone you love and anywhere you feel like: backyard, living room or office. Great for adults and kids golf.
- EXPERIENCE TRUE ROLL -Our artificial putting green grassroots mats are made up of polypropylene material with rubber foam base to prevent skidding. The smooth green rolls just like a carpet, making it wrinkle free and unlikely to lose its shape. These features offer a authentic roll, grain and speed.
- UNIQUE DESIGN -Our kidney shaped mat is quite useful even for the professional golfers. The size, 3 by 9 feet, also makes for great backyard golf games. It has built-in sand trap cutouts that help you practice your moves to a higher level and catch missed shots.
- FREE GOLF BALLS & GREAT GIFT -The set also includes 3 Yellow Golf Balls to make life easier for you. It can also be a great golf gifts for men, or anyone, to help master their putting skills from the comfort of their own home. The mini golf course-like artificial golf green will give you years of fun with family & friends.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED -We also offer you 100% risk free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will be super impressed with the putting mat for its quality and appropriateness for golf practice.
TrueBirdie Indoor Putting Green and Golf Mat with Travel Bag
- GET YOUR PUTTING STROKE DIALED IN - Specially designed to perfect speed and aim, the TrueBirdie indoor putting green provides the tools needed to shave strokes from your scorecard. The putting mat measures at 10 feet long and 16 inches wide
- BUILT IN PUTT ALIGNMENT TOOL - One of the most effective tools on this mat is the built in Putting Alignment Tool. Use this as a guide to perfecting your clubhead path and pace for various putt lengths
- VARIOUS CUP SIZES AND LENGTHS - Putt to any of the three putting targets to dial in your pace - Middle hole is 4.25 inches wide (regulation cup size) and the two outer holes are 2 inches wide. Also, use the length markings on the putting green to practice from different lengths
- SILICONE GOLF CUP - Add in the included silicone golf cup to any of the targets to simulate a real cup
- CONVENIENT TRAVEL BAG - Roll the mat up and place it in the included drawstring bag for easy storage or travel
Indoor/Outdoor Turf Rugs and Runners in Green 12' X 8' Low Pile Artificial Grass in Many Custom Sizes and Widths with Finished Edges with Binding Tape
- 0.25 “ PILE HEIGHT with marine backing. SHIPPED FOLDED. Unpackage, Lay Flat in sun to get rid of creases
- Edges bound with binding material, finished all around for finished rug look – prevents fraying or shedding !
- Great for all decks, pool areas, camping areas, boats, exhibition spaces, pet areas, and special events – weddings etc
- 100% polypropylene - naturally stain resistant – resistant to most all stains. UV stabilized – weather and fade resistant, extremely soft pile can walk bare feet
- ICustomrug is the authorized Manufacturer and only authorized seller of this product
Ottomanson Evergreen Collection Indoor/Outdoor Green Artificial Grass Turf Solid Design Runner Rug, 3'0" x 7'3", 3' x 7'3"
- Size: (3'0x 7'3)
- Color: Green
- Rubber backed with drainage hole
- Use virtually anywhere, indoors or out
- Safe for pets and children's playground
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
- Manufactured from PET resin
- Manufactured in the USA
- Kidney shaped practice putting green
- High quality putting surface stays smooth
- Built in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
- 3 practice cup cutouts
- Measures 3 by 9 feet
- Non skid backing
Putt-A-Bout Golf Putting Mat, 3 x 11-Feet, Green
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor residential or office use
- Large 11 foot long by 36 inch wide putting area
- 36 inch wide green enables you to stand on the putting surface and putt from different angles
- Premium back that will eliminate folds and creases in the putting surface
SKLZ Golf Indoor Putting Green, 3 x 9 feet
- Simulate real putts. Slight upslope at the cup and true-roll surface emulates putting on actual greens up to eight and a half feet.
- Challenge yourself. With three cups to choose from make your putting practice more challenging. Bunkers behind holes to catch missed puts.
- PUTTING CONFIDENCE. Practice consistency to improve your putting stroke - squaring the face, tempo, and follow through.
- PREMIUM MAT. True-roll surface simulates real green conditions with a similar stimp reading.
- PORTABLE. 8 feet 6 inches long by 3 feet wide this indoor putting green fits in nearly anywhere.
Intech 3 Hole Portable Golf Putting Mat
- Hone your putting skills from virtually anywhere
- Spacious and stable - 9 feet x 3 feet putting surface with a non-skid surface to prevent movement
- Stop the boredom - 3 different holes to putt at with an inclined surface
- True-to-life - realistic green speeds
- Portable and easy set up too
Upstreet Putting Mat for Indoor Golf Cup - Includes Two Indoor Putt Mats and Two Training Balls
- ⛳ - Practice your putting green skills at the office or play putt putt at home.
- ⛳ - Our one-of-a-kind putting green mats are made of quality polyurethane – giving a genuine green feel. Best of all, our indoor putting surface is cut very thin on the most front portion of the mat, offering a smooth golf ball transition from carpet to hole approach.
- ⛳ - Simulating your golf putts at the office is fun leisure activity as you relax and stay loose. Putting green mat was designed to be sleek, lightweight, and easy storage.
- ⛳ - Golf turf is difficult to simulate, after months of trial and error, we’ve struck the optimal putting surface. Not only is our miniature indoor putting mats look professional and clean, but it’s amazingly sturdy and lightweight.
- ⛳ - A mini golf surface helps familiarize guests to the activity you love, golf! Be sure to take advantage of being able to practice your golf game as you putt indoors using your new putting surface.
GoSports Pure Putt Challenge Putting Cups 3 Pack | Practice Putting Indoors & Outdoors
- PUTTING CUPS: Includes 3 USGA regulation size putting cup training aids that replicate real golf holes to master speed, alignment and consistency
- PRACTICE ANYTIME & ANYWHERE: Set up at home, the office or on the green! The putting cups feature a soft upper rim that collects perfect putts and rejects off-line or off-speed putts
- OVERCOME HURDLES: Zone in on the perfect putt! These ultra portable putting cups set up instantly on any carpeted surface or on a putting green for effective putting practice anywhere
- DESIGNED BY GOLFERS: Makes a great gift for golfers of all abilities! The patent pending design is geared to elevate any golfers putting game
- GOSPORTS PLEDGE: GoSports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
What to Look for in a Great California Golf Course
You may also want to look for a golf course that offers practice putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers, which will allow you to hone your new skills and prepare you for your time out on the actual golf course.
Location is an important factor for anyone who would like to play golf on a regular basis. Finding golf courses near where you live is a good idea, and you can do this easily through an online search by city.
Once you have found a listing of local golf courses, you will next want to visit each course's website to see what is offered to visitors. If you are a novice golfer, finding a golf course that offers lessons will likely be a top priority. Better golf courses in California will offer systematic lessons for children and adults that gradually build on skills learned. The best lessons will allow for time to play with the professional instructor, as well as practice time to develop good skills. The golf clubs will be fit to you, and eventually you will get to play rounds of golf at off-peak hours. Any golf lessons that you are considering should also include information about course etiquette, and it is always a great idea to look for range discounts for when you are ready to purchase equipment or clothing or to book tee times at your favorite golf courses. You may also want to look for a golf course that offers practice putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers, which will allow you to hone your new skills and prepare you for your time out on the actual golf course.
Another feature you will want to look for at a golf course is great food. Many courses, including those located at country clubs, feature everything from a well-stocked snack bar all the way up to a sit-down restaurant that offers fine dining.
Finally, each course will offer a variety of golf course tee times. These can be signed up for online, making it very simple for you to check your schedule and see when is the best time for a round of golf. You will soon find that popular times, such as on the weekends and on holidays, tend to book up quickly, so you can book well in advance for these prime times on your home computer.