Best Carpet Moth Traps in 2023
Powerful Moth Traps for Clothes Moths | 3-Pack | Refillable, Odor-Free & Natural from MothPrevention | Best Catch-Rate for Clothes Moth and Carpet Moth Traps on The Market! - Results Guaranteed
- LARGEST, FASTEST WORKING MOTH TRAPS – READY IN SECONDS: Simply open, peel, and fold - premium pheromones do the rest, magnetizing every moth away from your valuables and into your clothes moth trap - easy as 1, 2, 3!
- PROVEN THE BEST - TRAPS ALL COMMON CLOTHES, CLOSET & CARPET MOTHS – Don’t waste money on cheaply made, stinky moth balls or gimmicky moth repellents that don’t work. Remember you get what you pay for so Get THE ONLY advanced Moth Trap on the market GUARANTEED to capture your peskiest moth infestations
- IMPORTANT! STINK FREE, NATURAL & PROVEN SAFE – While most moth balls for closet and moth traps use stinky, dangerous chemicals our German-made natural moth traps closet clothing pheromones provide 100% SAFE PROTECTION, WITHOUT stinking up your favorite sweaters!
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION - REUSABLE & REFILLABLE – Our Moth Killer Traps provide 3 full months of moth repellent for closet, clothing and carpet then easily refills with our AFFORDABLE `MOTH TRAP REPLACEMENT STRIPS’
- THEY WORK, PERIOD - RISK FREE, 90 DAY GUARANTEE: We are confident our Clothes Moth Traps with pheromones WORK and our customer service shows it! You’ll feel 100% satisfied with your clothes moth trap – the #1 best clothes moth killer - or get a full refund within 90 days no quibbles, no fuss!
Mottenfalle Clothes Moth Traps 6-Pack - Prime Safe Non-Toxic Eco-Friendly Moth Traps with Pheromones Sticky Adhesive Tool for Wool Closet Carpet - with no Pesticides and Insecticides (Red)
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE - Due to a special pheromone and non-toxic, odorless glue our moth traps protect clothes made of wool and fur, carpets and upholstered furniture very effectively.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Our moth traps with bright and beautiful flower prints will compliment even the most elegant interiors.
- 3 MONTH PROTECTION - Sealed foil packaging helps our pheromone moth traps securely retain all their properties. This provides excellent results and lasting effectiveness.
- ABSOLUTELY SAFE - The pheromone moth traps are eco-friendly, made of natural components and with no any insecticide materials. Absolutely safe for children and pets.
- EASY TO USE - Just remove the protective film from the moth trap, fold it in a triangle form and put it in the place where moth is observed.
Dr. Killigan's Premium Pantry Moth Traps with Pheromones Prime | Safe, Non-Toxic with No Insecticides | Sticky Glue Trap for Food and Cupboard Moths in Your Kitchen | Organic (6, Black)
- NOT FOR CLOTHING MOTHS or GYPSY MOTHS. Only EFFECTIVE Against the Indian Meal Moth and Other Food Moths.
- PROTECTS Your Bird Seed, Pet Food, Whole Grains, Flour, Almonds, Raisins and Other Dry Goods.
- KILLER DESIGN - Don't settle for industrial, generic, or the out-dated 1970's wood-look other traps provide. Dr. Killigan’s moth traps are dressed to impress so you can display them with confidence. This maximizes air flow and increases effectiveness.
- DESIGN OPTIONS - Choose between two unique design options when purchasing a 6-pack of Premium Pantry Moth Traps. What's different? Just the way they look. Otherwise, same potent pheromone, same sticky glue - just for fun.
- EASY 1, 2, 3 SETUP. Just open, peel, and fold. Clean and Efficient. Pheromone attractant already in the glue. No wafers needed! 100% Safe and Non-toxic. A GREAT PREVENTATIVE! Stops any future infestation and migration from one product to another.
Faicuk Clothes Moth Traps with Pheromone Attractant for Closet and Carpet (6 Pack)
- UPGRADED LURE: Pheromone attractant mixed evenly in the glue board, no more old-fashion wafer / pill needed and can last up to 12 weeks.
- PERFECT SOLUTION: Made of natural pheromone lure and premium sticky glue, no harm for human,protect your family.
- HOW IT WORKS: Captures the male by releasing a natural pheromone attractant, which leads to the female will not be fertilized and no further eggs will be laid.
- SAFEGUARD YOUR VALUABLES: Triangle hanging design, just hang on closet rail or place on shelf according to your need. Protects your clothing and furnishings from costly moth damage.
- NOTICE: This product is designed to trap adult moths, NOT the larvae which do the actual damage. If more than a few male moths are caught, additional control measure may be required.
Pheroways Clothes Moth Traps, Safe Moth Traps for Closet Clothing and Carpet Moth Traps, Effective Guaranteed (6 Pack)
- [6 PACK - MOST EFFECTIVE MOTH TRAPS]: Our clothes moth traps effectively catch male moths by the NATURAL PHEROMONE. This pheromone mimics the scent released by the female moth, thereby attracting and capturing the male, which PREVENT fertilization and new eggs. In another word, the clothes moth breeding cycle is COMPLETELY stopped. What's more, we offer the 6 PACK products, which is more Cost-effective!!
- [NATURAL + SAFE + ODOR FREE]: Our NATURAL moth traps closet clothing pheromones provide 100% PROTECTION, CHILD & PET SAFE. What's more, compared with moth balls & cedars, which have strong odor, our natural clothing moth traps will never stink up your favorite sweaters and coat!
- [EASIEST & LARGEST to TRAP CLOTHES + CLOSET + CARPET MOTHS]: Simply Open - Fold - Peel. The premium pheromone will do the rest. WITHIN SECONDS your trap is ready to go. Hang or place anywhere to protect your clothing, upholstery, rugs, fur and much more. LARGER STICKY AREA than any other products to ensure BEST protection.
- [3-MONTH MOTH PREVENTION PER TRAP]: EACH of our Moth Trap provides 90 DAYS protections for closet, clothing and carpet after the opening of aluminum platinum bag. Forget to replacement? NO WORRY, with our unique design, you could simply MARK the OPEN DATE on package. All to keep the pheromone board at the most effective status!
- [LIFE LONG GUARANTEED - 100% REFUND]: No matter when and why you dislike our moth traps, we guarantee 100% REFUND WITHOUT RETURN. We offer a LIFE TIME WARRANTY as we are confident our clothes moth traps with pheromones WORK.
Moth Traps - Keep Clothes Safe - Moth Repellent - Clothes Moth Traps - 11 Pheromone Traps - Child/Pet Safe/Insecticide Free - Moth Prevention Repellent - Protection Clothes/Wool/Carpet - Moth Balls
- OUR MOTH TRAPS WILL KEEP ALL CLOTHES SAFE! Do you want a reliable way to catch moths? Our product ensures that moths will be caught and will not tamper with your clothes or anything of that matter! The traps have one of the strongest pheromones ON THE MARKET! This will bring protection to any and all things in your house from moths. Our clothes moth traps are essential to have so that nothing gets ruined in your house. Moths are everywhere, but if you want them in one spot, use our traps!
- COMES WITH A BONUS MOTH TRAP! Our product technically comes with 10 traps, BUT we give you ONE free extra to make it 11! Doing this ensures that our customers will have enough moth traps to take care of any room in the house! A lot of our competitors give less then 10! We are trying to provide the best for our customers. Each one of our traps will bring moths in like hot cakes! The sticky trap will catch the moth and keep your clothes safe. Clothes moth traps are a must!
- WE ACTUALLY DO HAVE THE STRONGEST PHEROMONE ON THE MARKET! A lot of our competitors talk about having this, but we have done testing to make sure we are correct. Our Pheromones have brought in THOUSANDS of moths from our research and it will work for you! Moth prevention is important to keep your clothes safe and we put our time and effort in to make sure that is done. Great in the closet, storage rooms, cupboard, kitchen, bedroom, anywhere! The deterrent will keep them away for good!
- SO EASY TO SET UP AND WILL WORK VERY FAST! Our set up is just 1, 2, 3 BOOM they are done. A few folds here and there and you are ready to start catching moths to keep your clothes safe. Our prevention technique is one of the fastest to set up and our pheromones start working instantly. These moths will have no protection anymore in your clothes! Moth traps are so important for a household and no one ever wants to spend time on it. So we came up with a face solution!
- U.S.A. Design and Testing: While our products are manufactured overseas (let's be honest, what isn't these days..) ALL of our DESIGN AND TESTING was done right here in the United States. Our USA customer service team stands by to provide you with exceptional, lightning quick responses to your every concern. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Good Earth Supply Co. Clothing Moth Traps Eco Friendly with Pheromone Attractants | Pack of 8
- POWERFUL & EFFECTIVE: These pheromone moth traps keep at bay the Common Clothes Moth, not only trapping existing ones but also preventing future infestations. Each trap can be used for up to 3 months with guaranteed results.
- NON-TOXIC & INSECTICIDE FREE: These clothing moth traps are made with simple yet effective ingredients- glue and pheromone attractants, and are 100% safe and non-toxic. The special formula contains no insecticides and is entirely eco-friendly.
- EASY TO USE: These moth traps have a user-friendly design that can be setup in seconds. Simply peel off the protective sheet, fold, tuck, and place the trap in moth infested areas.
- LONG LASTING: Moth infestations can cost money, time, and energy, and can wreak havoc in your closet. The Good Earth Supply clothing moth traps will protect your fur, wool, cashmere, feathers, and other clothing items. Each trap is individually sealed to ensure maximum potency and lasts up to 3 months.
- DISCREET DESIGN: Minimalist packaging blends in without drawing attention to your infestation.
Clothes Moth Traps 6 Pack | No insecticides | Child and Pet Safe | Advanced Attractant | Protect Your Clothes, Wool, Sweaters, Carpet | The Safe Moth Killer
- NOT FOR PANTRY MOTHS, FOOD MOTHS OR GYPSY MOTHS. Extremely effective against clothes moths. Our traps contain an enhanced pheromone attractant mixed with glue that attracts male moths which then stick to the trap so they can’t mate with the females. The result is an end to the hungry larva that eat your clothing..
- PROTECT YOUR CLOTHES WITH CONFIDENCE! Say goodbye to pesky, annoying, and ugly moths damaging your favorite clothes! A great alternative to moth balls.
- SAFE AND NON-TOXIC PROTECTION FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY: Feel secure knowing that these non-toxic moth traps are catching and killing the moths in your closet while being safe for your family
- EASY TO USE: Our enhanced pheromones are built right into our sticky glue pad to maximize the attraction – no skinny pheromone strips to bother with! Just fold the trap into a triangle and place in your closet.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We’ve spent years in the lab creating the best non-toxic moth traps in the industry and will give you a full refund if you aren’t completely satisfied.
Enoz Moth Ball Packets - Lavender Scented, pack of 6
- ENOZ MOTH BALL PACKETS: These lavender scented moth ball packets kill clothes moths & carpet beetles & their eggs & larvae. Each packet is individually wrapped & ideal for flat storage areas, like drawers, blanket chests, sweater boxes & closet shelves.
- KILLS CLOTHES MOTHS, EGGS & LARVAE: Enoz moth preventatives are a sure method of moth repellent. Enoz moth balls, cakes, and crystals kill clothing moths, moth eggs, and moth larvae, making them great for closets, drawers and storage.
- SAY GOODBYE TO INDOOR BUG PROBLEMS: Flies, bees, roaches, moths, and mosquitos all have one thing in common--they aren't welcome in your home. From flyswatters to moth balls, cedar spray to roach powder, we have your pest repellent needs covered.
- WILLERT HOME PRODUCTS: Willert Home Products began in 1946 with a single moth repellant product. Still owned & operated by the Willert family, we make over 100 home cleaning supplies & pest control items, including Ty-D-Bol, Bowl Fresh, airBOSS & Enoz.
- IN AND AROUND THE HOME: That's the Enoz Zone! Keep your home pest free with Enoz bug repellent products. Fighting an infestation isn't easy, so let Enoz help if you've been pleased with Terro traps, Neem oil, Ecosmart Organic Insect Killer & Greenerways.
GreenWay Clothes Moth Traps (2 traps per box) - pheromone attractant, eco-friendly, kid and pet safe
- PROTECT YOUR VALUABLES - Use for protection against clothes moths for your rugs, clothing, antiques, and taxidermy.
- SAFE AND NON TOXIC - The clothes moth product is non-toxic, ready-to-use, long-lasting, and child and pet safe.
- DUAL ACTION LURE PHEROMONES - Captures male and female casemaking and webbing clothes moths in a glue adhesive that easily disposes.
- FORGET THE REST - Use our safe moth traps and lures as an alternative to pesticides and moth balls. Easy to install and usable in all areas where needed.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS - Each box contains 2 glue traps and 2 fresh lures. The trap assembles in seconds and lasts for months.
What Are Gypsy Moths?
The Gypsy Moth is a moth from Europe and North Africa. It defoliates shrubs and trees, often killing them. The first gypsy moths in America escaped from a lab in Massachusetts. They are migrating westward. Save your plants from gypsy moth damage.
Controlling the Gypsy Moth
While it is in the caterpillar stage (May through June), you can destroy the gypsy moth with either insecticides or with barrier bands. (For detailed instructions on using barrier bands, go to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources website: ). When the caterpillars are very young (under half an inch long), arborists use Bt (Bacillus thuringiensis) a natural, biological pesticide. The correct type of Bt only affects caterpillars of moths and butterflies and has no affect on people, animals, birds, or other types of insects. It is important to use the proper pesticide and apply it at the appropriate time. Because Bt is not as effective on older caterpillars, Bt must be used in April to May when caterpillars are less than one half inch long.
If you choose to use chemical pesticides, check the label for acephate, carbaryl, and malathion and make sure it states that it kills gypsy moths. You need to judge whether the benefits of using a chemical pesticide outweigh the negatives. Chemical pesticides kill indiscriminately and can have a great impact on beneficial insects and natural enemies such as predators, parasites, and honeybees. Since our nation's honeybee population has been dwindling, researchers advise that homeowners use insecticides responsibly. For assistance in choosing and applying insecticides, consider contacting a certified arborist. Kelly Graham at Eager Beaver Tree Service warns that most homeowners cannot treat the canopies of tall trees without risking personal injury. Hire a company that has the equipment and expertise to spray large trees.
You can scrape egg masses from trees from October to April. The gypsy moth egg masses look like clumps of brown fur. Do not throw the egg nests on the ground and step on them because this does not kill the tiny eggs. Some people microwave the egg masses for two minutes; others soak them in a bucket of soapy water for two days. You can kill the eggs on the tree by spraying it with horticultural oil. Do not use any other type of oil, such as motor or vegetable oil.
The Gypsy Moth Life Cycle
The gypsy moth life cycle begins in August when the female moth lays her eggs. The eggs winter over in brown, cottony masses. These masses contain up to 1,000 eggs, which will hatch in April or early May. The second stage is the caterpillar stage. When they hatch, gypsy moths are hairy, black caterpillars that are approximately one-fourth of an inch long. These little caterpillars climb into trees to feed on the leaves. They can create a silken thread, which helps them to float in the wind to other trees. Scientists call this "ballooning." This silken thread is the reason researchers brought these caterpillars to the United States. The goal was to breed a hardy silkworm. That was in 1869 and, over a century later, we are still battling the insect.
The gypsy moth is difficult to identify because, as it grows, the caterpillar changes its coloring and molts (sheds its skin). The young caterpillars have black heads and black bodies. By the fourth molting, the caterpillars have grown into the coloring (including the red and blue dots) that we recognize. In this stage of the life cycle, the caterpillars feed at night and hide in crevices in the bark or other safe places during the day. During the last stages of the caterpillars' larva cycle, they eat about 90% of the food that they will eat during the entire larva cycle. Since this feeding frenzy takes place at night, you can wake up to see that the caterpillars stripped your tree's leaves overnight. Healthy trees can miraculously survive this, but stressed or unhealthy trees will suffer seriously. Call expert arborists to analyze the damage.
After the caterpillar stage in life, the gypsy moth finds a safe place to turn into a pupa. Gypsy moths do not spin a cocoon like some caterpillars. They snuggle into safe havens such as under loose pieces of bark, between ridges of bark, in firewood piles, or on outdoor furniture. In its safe spot, the caterpillar sheds its skin. This new skin toughens into a hard, brown shell. After a week or two, the winged adult moth emerges from the pupal shell.
Adult moths have only one purpose: to mate. The white females do not fly, but use a pheromone -- a chemical 'perfume' -- to attract the brown male moths. In mid-July, they lay their egg masses, which will hatch during the next spring, starting the life cycle again. Adult gypsy moths do not eat.
A great source of information for on the gypsy moth for kids is EEK (Environmental Education for Kids). An excellent picture at EEK clearly shows the four life stages of the gypsy moth. The EEK! page for gypsy moths is .
Kelly Graham at Eager Beaver Tree Service
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
University of Wisconsin Extension
Wisconsin Department of Agriculture,