Best Carpet Rake Reviews in 2021
Quality Line Universal Carpet Rake | Effective & Safe Pet Hair Removal | User-Friendly Rug & Carpet Cleaner | Ergonomic & Unique Design | Features a 4 Ft Extendable Pole
Roberts 70-127-3 Carpet Rake & Groomer
- Extra Long 51 In. Handle
- 12 In. Wide Head To Cover Large Areas Quickly
- Specially Designed Bristles Reach Deep Into The Base Of Carpet
- Brand Name: Roberts
OXO 12193100 Good Grips Furlifter Self-Cleaning Carpet Rake and Pet Hair Remover
- Easily lifts and removes fur from carpets, pet beds and more
- Double-sided brush pad for cleaning large areas
- Base clears fur from brush pad with a simple pull/push motion and holds fur until emptied, no refills required
- Effectively cleans large areas quickly and quietly
- Rake stands when brush pad is retracted for convenient storage
Evriholder FURemover SW-250I-AMZ-6, Pet Hair Removal Broom with Squeegee & Telescoping Handle That Extends from 3-5', Black & Yellow (SW-250i-FR)
- INNOVATIVE & VERSATILE CLEANING TOOL: Carpets, rugs, tile, windows and more – the FURemover Broom gets your surfaces cleaner.
- FUR REMOVER: The 100% natural rubber attracts pet hair like a magnet to easily remove fur from carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum like regular brooms can never do.
- BUILT-IN SQUEEGEE EDGE: Cleans windows, showers, and windshields with ease. Works great to wipe away liquid spills on tile, concrete, or any hardwood surface such as patio decks or interior flooring
- TELESCOPIC HANDLE: Easily adjust the handle length to suit any user. Handle extends from 36 inches to 60 inches
- SUPER EASY CLEANUP: Simply wash away excess cat hair and dog hair on the rubber broom bristles by using soapy water to sanitize and renew. Natural rubber is easy to clean and requires little maintenance.
ElectroSilk Silicone Bristle Push Broom Carpet Rake Squeegee for Dust, Human and Pet Hair Remover, Multi-Tool Mop for Floor Cleaning, Adjustable Handle Up to 64 in Long, Cat Dog Fur Cleaning Supplies
- ✅ THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLEANING TOOLS: Patent pending technology. Revolutionary innovative replacement for all types of brooms. The only silicone carpet rake / bristle push broom in the market, best results for fur, pet and human hair removal. Ideal dust and dirt non-scratch sweeper where high level of sanitation is needed.
- ✅ EASY & EFFIECIENT MULTI-PURPOSE SWEEPER: The silicone due to its electrostatic properties works as a magnet, attract, collect and remove pet hair, fur, dirt, lint, ash and more. Sweeping without raising dust clouds or leaving dirt trails. The built-in squeegee edge makes it ideal for wiping water and liquid spills. The contour bumper belt prevents harm to furniture.
- ✅ MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Proved efficiency for wet or dry surfaces such as carpet, rug, hardwood floor, tile, concrete, glass, window, shower, windshield and more. Indoor and outdoor places such as: private house / household, garden, balcony, garage, deck, clinic, salon, nursing home, hospital and more.
- ✅ FEATURES: Easy to install, The long extendable handle splits into 4 parts of 30.7” each, allowing 4 different heights of (including broom’s head): 17”/ 32”/ 52”/ 64” which makes it easy to use for any user height and get to hard to reach areas and small places. Italian Screw / Thread. Durable and sturdy steel handle with powder coated finish. Broom head dimensions (width x length): 2.8” x 9.1”
- ✅ SILICONE Vs. RUBBER: The silicone bristles are more elastic than any rubber bristles and don’t wear off, collapse or deform, being durable up to 260ºC/520ºF it can be used/sterilized with steam, hot water, dishwasher safe. The silicone creates static electricity which works as a magnet to different particles and micro-organisms and helps to alleviate allergies.
Push Broom Rubber Bristles Sweeper Squeegee Edge 51 inches Adjustable Long Handle Non Scratch Bristle, Indoor Outdoor Broom for Pet Cat Dog Hair Carpet Hardwood Floor Tile Windows Clean Cleaning(Blue)
- Save Time & Effort- Electrostatic Rubber Bristles easily Attract and Collect Dust, Hair, paper scrapes from floors and carpets, 50% more Efficient than normal broom. Dust or hair won't fly all over while cleaning.
- Awesome Pet Hair Remover Broom & Rug Rake to Fluff Carpet - Soft bristles gently scrape down and ball the hair from carpets. Even pick up some tiny dusts that vacuum couldn't reach.
- Durable Stainless Steel Rod - 3 Sections. Easily assemble and connect so firmly. Flexibly adjust its length to 16.5 / 33.5 / 49.6 inches. No need to bend or kneel down for sweeping. Solid Broom Head never comes apart.
- Reuse Like New - Broom Head is Washable! Dry quickly. Dust or hair will be easily washed off from the bristles so that it would look like NEW. Hang to store.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use - Built-in squeegee edge is useful in garden, balcony, patio, garage to wash floor, wash car, clean up water or spills, clean window, etc. Water resistance and durable.
LeBrush 2.0 Universal Pet Dog Cat Hair Remover Brush Broom Tool, Multi-Functional Carpet & Fabric Cleaning Broom Brush Tool for Picking up Cat, Dog, Pet Hair Fur with Vacuum Cleaner Adapter
- MUST-HAVE CLEANING TOOL FOR ALL PET LOVERS STRUGGLING WITH HAIR CLEANUP, PICK-UP - Pet owners will love this patented multi-functional hair cleaning tool as it removes all types of pet hair from many types of carpets, fabrics and rugs.
- THE NEW LeBRUSH will even collect human – especially long - hair, from carpets so it does not get stuck in the vacuum cleaners.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TOOL – the NEW LeBRUSHh can be used in multiple ways - on blankets with the short handle, ont carpets, rugs with long handle. Use the NEW LeBRUSH with an adapter to connect to a vacuum tube. Both ways - with handle or with adapter - helps make vacuuming easier from hair and fur. The improved angle of the handle/ vacuum attachment makes cleaning carpets easy, comfortable and quick.
- REDUCE PET HAIR ALLERGIES – May help reduce allergies when used with handle or vacuuming, collecting even sticky and difficult to remove hair from embedded in carpets and other surfaces.
- LESS EFFORT & CLEANER HOMES - Save time and money and prevent pet hair from clogging vacuums or damaging washing machines. The NEW LeBRUSH comes with an easy-to-assemble joint handle and a special cleaning comb to keep the brush clean. No refills needed or additional waste made!
CLEANOVATION Rug Renovator/Carpet Cleaning Brush
- Unique1 Rug Renovator brush head & 1 removable telescoping handle
- Save time and money by quickly utilizing one tool to clean carpeting, high traffic areas and area rugs
- Two brush settings for carpet (light blue for easy and dark blue for aggressive
- Remove spills, stubborn stains, worn-in dirt or embedded debris without getting on your hands and knees
- Renew the look of your carpeted areas without hiring professional cleaners
Bissell Stomp 'N Go Pet Lifting Pads + Oxy for Stain Removal on Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning, 20 Pack, 2194, 20 Count
- Stain lifting pads permanently removes tough set in stains including wine, pet messes, mud, cola, coffee, blood and juice
- Great for cleaning carpets, area rugs, pet beds, car interiors, and more. For tough stains the pad may remain up to 24 hours on the soiled area
- No scrubbing or touching the stain necessary. Simply set the pad, stomp and dispose
- Stain, Stomp, Gone! Simply place the treated pad and step on the pad to release the cleaning formula
- Leaves carpets smelling fresh
- Includes 20 stain lifting pads. Each pad is 4 inches by 8. 25 inches.
Carpet Broom Extra Long Handle Soft Bristles Rubber and Squeegee Edge Sweeper Push Broom, Green
- Soft Bristle Rubber Broom and Squeegee
- Removing Pet Cat Dog Hair on the carpet
- Washable and can use indoor & outdoor
- Extra Long Handle. Long enough for tall adults to use, prevent from bend down while sweeping,Also can be shorten for children to use by themselves
- This long-handled rubber brush broom helps to dislodge much of the hair which you can either gather up by hand or easily vacuum up.
Save Hundreds of Dollars on Carpet Cleaning
This is a story of how a several hundred dollar carpet cleaning project was completed for $23, and how you could probably do it too!
The project I chose to take on for this little DIY test -- the carpet cleaning of my in-law's downstairs family room, stairs and bedroom areas -- was not a particularly difficult one, and was one that is probably within the scope of abilities for many homeowners. Now I should preface the rest of my comments by mentioning that having worked in the operation's side of the hotel business, I am familiar with carpeting cleaning work. That being said, while television commercials might portray companies as magic miracle workers when it comes to carpet cleaning, there's often not that much too it, even for cleaning a completely filthy carpet.
For my DIY carpet cleaning project, I rented a Rug Doctor carpet cleaner from our local Jewel-Osco grocery store. The machine is relatively small (I think it weighs about 36 lbs., but you can check at the Rug Doctor website) and easy to handle. At our location, you can rent the machine for a 24-hour period for between $20-$30, and have the option of also getting a hand held accessory for cleaning stairs or upholstery for an additional fee. You can also purchase cleaning solutions such as deodorizers, shampoo, pre-spotter, anti-foam and similar supplies when you rent the machine. This particular machine is relatively easy to fill, easy to empty, and simple to use with instructions printed on the machine itself for filling, emptying, and using the various components of the machine.
Since the carpet I was cleaning was very soiled, I started by spraying the worst spots with a pre-spotter so that there was time for it to work while I readied the machine. After mixing the proper amount of carpet shampoo with hot water, I poured the solution into the machine's tank. The machine dispenses the solution into the carpet from that tank onto the carpet, and extracts the dirty water from the carpet and into a dump tank. Both are relatively small tanks, so over the course of the carpet cleaning for all areas (downstairs family room/office, two half flights of stairs, and upstairs bedroom and hallway areas), I probably changed and refilled the tanks 12 or 13 times, recognizing that this carpet was in a severe state of dirtiness. A large portion of the carpet is heavily traffic by a dog, multiple family members, a heavy smoker, and the family room is also the site of most family dinners. When I was completed however, the carpet looked great and smelled much fresher. I also used the hand attachment to clean the home's carpeted stairs. This attachment can also be handy for cleaning upholstered furniture as well.
As I mentioned earlier, the carpet cleaning machine, complete with hand tool, ran a total of $22.99 including tax. This was a special deal. Otherwise the cost would have been around $27 for the machine and probably about another $3 or so for the attachment. My in-laws already had the shampoo, pre-spotter, and anti-foam, so that cost was negated for this experience, although had we the need to purchase them, it would have run about an additional $24 for all three. It likely would have cost them between $200-$300 by my best estimate (as well as the Rug Doctor savings calculator's estimate) for a similar job contracted to a carpet cleaning company. Here is a link to the RugDoctor.com's savings calculator that will allow you to conduct your own savings calculations based upon areas to be cleaned, soil levels, and other needs.
This article is for informational purposes only. Any action taken by the reader due to the information provided in this article is solely at the reader's discretion.