10 Best Carpet Shampoo For Dog Urine
Updated on: May 2023
Best Carpet Shampoo For Dog Urine in 2023
Nature's Miracle NM-5399 Tropical Bloom Scent Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo, Tropical Bloom, .5 gallon
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Nature's Miracle Deep Cleaning Pet Stain and Odor Carpet Shampoo 64oz (1/2 Gallon)
- Low-foaming formula is designed to be used with any water-based carpet cleaning machine or steam cleaner
- Penetrates deep into carpet fibers to allow extraction of new and old stains, odors and allergens
- Contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology for permanent and superior odor removal
- Color-bright formula with rug conditioners and brighteners
- Packaging may vary
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
Stuart Pet Supply Co. Professional Strength Deep Clean (Gal.) 3X Carpet Cleaner Solution & Deodorizer, Concentrated Encapsulating Carpet Shampoo, Pet Stain,Odor & Dirty Carpet Cleaning Formula
- PERMANENTLY REMOVES DIRT:Our Encapsulating Chemistry Surrounds Dirt so it Cannot Reattach to Carpet.
- FOR ALL MACHINES - Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express (Sears, Home Depot, Walmart)
- CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION - works on all water safe surfaces: Carpets, Rugs & Furniture.
- FRESH LINEN SCENT - No nasty Chemical Scented smells. Our Carpet Cleaning Solution removes odors.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. - If you are not 100% happy with Deep Clean, send it back for a full refund!
Bissell Febreze with Gain Carpet Cleaner, 60 oz. Full Size Machine Formula
- Eliminates odors and extends freshness with 4X longer-lasting freshness (when compared to previous formula)
- Febreze With Gain Scent keeps your home smelling fresh longer
- The oxy stain-removal formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate stains at the source to remove stains
- Earth-safe formula contains no heavy metals, phosphates, or dyes
- Safe to use in BISSELL, Hoover, and other full-size, upright deep-cleaning machines, including rentals
Rug Doctor Industrial Deep Carpet Cleaning Solution, Carpet Detergent for Removing Tough Stains and Stubborn Dirt, Great for Home and Office, 128 oz.
- Deep cleans and brightens carpet while eliminating foul odors caused by mold, mildew, urine, must, dirt, and more.
- Removes soils, oil, grease, grime, mud, dirt, spills, pet urine, blood that have stained carpets.
- Extra concentrated carpet solution that won’t damage or harm carpet fibers.
- Perfect size for cleaning large carpets in apartments, schools, day care, churches, small businesses, nursing homes and more!
- Use in any deep carpet cleaning machine. For best results, use in the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 or Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner.
Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator - Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor & Stain Remover for Dog and Cats Urine (1 Gallon)
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas—anywhere stains happen.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller—for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full.
OxiClean Large Area Carpet Cleaner, 64 oz.
- For use in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Deep Cleaning Action Removes Dirt & Lifts Stains
- Vacuum thoroughly to remove loose dirt
- Pre-treat tough stains with OxiClean Carpet & Area Rug Remover Spray.
- For home owned & rental machines follow the machine's recommended detergent to water ratio instructions.
How to Clean Pet Urine Stains in Carpet
A simple, inexpensive and extremely effective way to remove pet urine stains from carpet.
First, mix equal parts of tap water and hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle. Next, take the mixture and spray it onto the carpet until the whole area of the stain is saturated. Let the mixture soak into the fibers of the carpet for about five minutes. Then place a white or light colored towel over the stain. Take a clothes iron that is set on medium heat and place it on top of the towel. Hold the clothing iron on the towel that is over the stain for several seconds repeatedly, this will allow the hydrogen peroxide and water mixture become hot and steam up through the towel. As the mixture steams into the towel the stain will be removed with the water mixture.
Another way to complete the same process is to leave the carpet dry and dampen the towel with the hydrogen peroxide and water mixture. Then let the towel sit over the stain for about five minutes so that the carpet becomes slightly damp. Then place an iron that is set on high on the towel as the water mixture steams out of the towel through the carpet it will help to draw out the stain from the carpet. The hydrogen peroxide will also help to eliminate the smell of the urine stain.
Either of the processes can be repeated as many times as need to remove the stain, An additional way to help neutralized the smell of the stain is to simply sprinkling the stain with baking soda and letting in sit and vacuuming off the carpet. This process for removing stains is most effective if the stain is noticed before it has the opportunity to dry and as much of the urine as possible is blotted up with paper towels and then the using the process described above.