Best Carpet Shampoo To Get Rid Of Dog Urine in 2022
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Nature's Miracle 3-in-1 Odor Destroyer, Mountain Fresh Scent, 24-Ounce
- Advanced Triple-action formula eliminates airbourne, fabric, and hard surface odors
- Instantly breaks down odors
- Does not mask odors
- Packagining may vary
Van Den Heuvelâ€™s R86 Industrial Odor Eliminator - Ideal for Skunk Odor Removal, Pet Odor Removal and as an All Purpose Odor Neutralizer
- POWERFUL ODOR ELIMINATOR: R86 Odor Eliminator is an environment odor control product designed to combat industrial strength malodors. It’s non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe for virtually any situation. R86 Odor Eliminator can be used on wet or dry surfaces. R86 works mechanically not chemically meaning you can combine it with other products without nasty side effects.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: R86 is made with over 30 natural ingredients. Specialized absorbent salt is one of the keys to the effectiveness of R86 Industrial Odor Eliminator. The sponge-like molecular structure enhances the absorption of malodor and converts them to non-odors.
- FAST ACTING: Starts working immediately and most odors eliminated within 15 minutes. R86 is made up of 32 different food grade essential oils and salt for fast acting clean with a light fragrance. This will remove odors completely and they will not return.
- TREAT ODORS: R86 will work on odors from mold, mildew, rot, animal/pet odors, urine, feces, vomit, and other stubborn odors. Say goodbye to the skunk odor. R86 strong formula ensures that odor will be gone.
- NON-TOXIC: Due to the natural ingredients R86 is safe around children and pets. It will also not harm the environments as it is biodegradable and cruelty free. R86 is also non-flammable and safe to use in ashtrays.
Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray, Permanently Removes New and Old Pet Stains, Neutralizes Odors with Sparkling Breeze Scent, 24 oz.
- Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray extracts new and old pet stains and spots. Patented odor neutralizing technology removes foul smells with Sparkling Breeze scent.
- Use cleaning solution on soft surfaces to remove pet urine. Shampoo solution is safe for carpets, upholstery, pet beds and more!
- Spray provides professional grade results that leaves your carpet renewed, soft, and clean. No sticky residue and no trace left behind.
- Carpet and Rug Institute Official Seal of Approval for pet stain and odor removal.
- Cleaning formula is safe for your pets and kids!
Stuart Pet Supply Professional Strength Pet Stain and Odor Eliminator - Urine Odor Remover - Pet Urine Enzyme Cleaner - Enzymatic Cleaner for Dog Urine and Cat Urine
- ✔️ SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED STAIN & ODOR ELIMINATOR: Removes the stain and stink from your pets
- ✔️ ENZYME POWERED: Completely removes all pet stains and odors for urine, feces, vomit & drool.
- ✔️ CHILD & PET SAFE: Natural enzyme formula is the safest way to remove pet stains and odors.
- ✔️MULTI SURFACE: Use on carpet, wood, furniture, rugs, crates, upholstery, outdoor carpets etc.
- ✔️ 100% GUARANTEED-PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: If you're not 100% HAPPY, we will refund it in full
NonScents Carpet Odor Eliminator - Pet and Dog Carpet Deodorizer - Outperforms Baking Soda
- ELIMINATES AND NEUTRALIZE CARPET ODORS: Permanently get rid of odors from pet accidents, urine, smoke, cooking, sweat, and mildew
- BREAKTHROUGH AIR FRESH FORMULA: Dust and fragrance free. No irritating perfume, just a clean environment
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS: Made without harmful chemicals. Contains biodegradable organic chlorine (derived from amino acids and table salt).
- 30 DAYS LONG LASTING PROTECTION: Continues to protect and destroy new odors in the same spot for up to 30 days after application.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Return it in full for any reason, or for no reason at all. Odors disappear, not your money
Bio Dog Active Stain & Odor Remover - Enzyme Cleaner & Stain Remover for Carpet, Rugs & Fabric â€“ eliminates Urine Odor (32 oz Spray & 1 gal Refill) (Pack of 2)
- Permanently eliminates tough stains and unpleasant odors from urine, feces, vomit, scent markings, dirt, blood and more
- Use on porous surfaces such as carpet, rugs, pet bedding, fabric, upholstery, clothing, curtains, Auto upholstery, crates, tile, finished wood, laminates, concrete and more
- Uses powerful, natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source rather than cover them up
- Non-toxic formula is safer for use around pets
- Eliminates new, old and set-in stains
How to Clean Pet Urine from Wood Floors
With two cats, two kittens and a dog (in addition to other pets over the years), we have learned a few tips for cleaning pet urine from wood floors.
Tips for cleaning pet urine off wood flooring
• Use a soft, white cloth to blot up the urine as soon as possible - cloth diapers are perfect for this. Wash the area with a cloth dipped in warm water and dry thoroughly.
• White vinegar and water are an excellent wash for removing urine from wood floors. Blot the area with a cloth to remove as much pet urine as possible then clean area with a mixture of white vinegar and water.
• Specialized pet urine removers with enzymes are said to remove the urine odor as well as any stain that the pet urine may have caused on the wood flooring. Check with a pet store for the best pet urine cleaners rather than purchasing them at a grocery store.
• Laminate floor cleaner is another way to clean pet urine from your wooden laminate flooring. Blot up all the urine and following the directions on the floor cleaner to clean the affected area.
• Baking soda removes the odor of cat and dog urine from wood floors. Blot up the excess urine and sprinkle baking soda directly onto the spot. Allow it to sit for several hours to soak up as much of the urine as possible and deodorize the area. Dampen a cloth with warm water to remove the baking soda.
• If the pet urine has soaked into the wood flooring, place some clumping cat litter on the affected area after it is cleaned. Allow the cat litter to sit on the spot for a day or two to absorb the urine.
Tips for removing pet urine stains on wood floors
• Hydrogen peroxide is an excellent stain remover. Apply hydrogen peroxide to the stain, allow to remain for several hours and wash area with warm water. This procedure may have to be repeated several times to remove the stain.
• For a black urine stain on wood floors, sanding and refinishing the flooring may be your only option. Carefully sand the area until the stain is gone and then refinish according to the directions on the finishing product.
• Sometimes a pet urine stain is stubborn; however, bleach often works to remove old pet urine stains. Once the stain is removed, you must sand the area and re-stain it to match the rest of the flooring.