Best Carpet Shampoo To Remove Dog Urine in 2020
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Nature's Miracle Deep Cleaning Pet Stain and Odor Carpet Shampoo 64oz (1/2 Gallon)
- Low-foaming formula is designed to be used with any water-based carpet cleaning machine or steam cleaner
- Penetrates deep into carpet fibers to allow extraction of new and old stains, odors and allergens
- Contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology for permanent and superior odor removal
- Color-bright formula with rug conditioners and brighteners
- Packaging may vary
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Hoover Paws & Claws Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo with Stainguard, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution for Pets, 64oz Formula, AH30925, White
- STAINGUARD TECHNOLOGY: Helps keep your carpets cleaner for longer by protecting them against future stains
- ENZYMATIC CLEANING INGREDIENTS: Attacks and helps break down pet messes and stains, including urine, feces, and vomit, while deodorizing your carpets leaving them smelling fresh
- ENHANCED CLEANING PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
- COTTON BREEZE SCENT: for a fresh and clean-smelling home
Bio Dog Active Stain & Odor Remover - Enzyme Cleaner & Stain Remover for Carpet, Rugs & Fabric â€“ eliminates Urine Odor (32 oz Spray & 1 gal Refill) (Pack of 2)
- Permanently eliminates tough stains and unpleasant odors from urine, feces, vomit, scent markings, dirt, blood and more
- Use on porous surfaces such as carpet, rugs, pet bedding, fabric, upholstery, clothing, curtains, Auto upholstery, crates, tile, finished wood, laminates, concrete and more
- Uses powerful, natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source rather than cover them up
- Non-toxic formula is safer for use around pets
- Eliminates new, old and set-in stains
Nature's Miracle 3-in-1 Odor Destroyer, Mountain Fresh Scent, 24-Ounce
- Advanced Triple-action formula eliminates airbourne, fabric, and hard surface odors
- Instantly breaks down odors
- Does not mask odors
- Packagining may vary
Stuart Pet Supply Professional Strength Pet Stain and Odor Eliminator - Urine Odor Remover - Pet Urine Enzyme Cleaner - Enzymatic Cleaner for Dog Urine and Cat Urine
- ✔️ SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED STAIN & ODOR ELIMINATOR: Removes the stain and stink from your pets
- ✔️ ENZYME POWERED: Completely removes all pet stains and odors for urine, feces, vomit & drool.
- ✔️ CHILD & PET SAFE: Natural enzyme formula is the safest way to remove pet stains and odors.
- ✔️MULTI SURFACE: Use on carpet, wood, furniture, rugs, crates, upholstery, outdoor carpets etc.
- ✔️ 100% GUARANTEED-PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: If you're not 100% HAPPY, we will refund it in full
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
Creative Uses for Vodka: Kill Bugs, Cleanse Hair, and More
Creative uses for vodka it can cleanse your hair, kill bugs, and remove cat urine stains
1. Ever have a bandage on your skin where it's so tight and you don't want to pull it off? Well you can take some vodka, place it on your bandage and making sure the bandage is really saturated. Then when you go to pull off the bandage it will slide off very smoothly. How does this work? The actual vodka will dissolve the adhesive on your bandage to make it easier for removal so you don't have to worry about ripping out some hairs.
2. Place some vodka into a spray bottle. This will come in handy when you need to clean up puke stains or cat urine stains. First you will spray the area with the vodka let it sit for about ten minutes or so. Then take an old toothbrush start scrubbing out the stain. Once you have scrubbed it out blot it dry with paper towels then let it air dry. Repeat if necessary, but usually the first time will take out those stains like magic.
3. Being a beautician I have learned that vodka is actually a great hair cleanser. You can actually pour some vodka into your regular shampoo. What actually does this do? It cleanses your scalp, removes all hair residue or buildup from sprays, gels, dust etc. Just make sure you pour about three swigs of vodka into your shampoo bottle. Then make sure you shake it really good. Shampoo your hair like you normally do, but leave the shampoo on your hair for about five minutes then rinse out with cool water.
4. Do you have any bees nests or wasps nests around your home or bees flying around? Fill up a spray bottle with some vodka. Now you may spray the bees flying around or directly spray the nest. The vodka will actually kill the bees or wasps instantly. This works better than all those sprays on the market. This is also good for killing other bugs like ants beetles etc.
5. Do you know someone with really bad dandruff no matter what medicated shampoo you use the dandruff is still there? You can actually take some vodka mix it with a little bit of crushed rosemary or rose petals place it into a bowl. Then mix it all up very good strain as best as you can through maybe a coffee filter. Then gently massage onto your whole head let it air dry. After around two times of doing this the dandruff should be completely gone.