Best Carpet Steam Cleaner For Pets in 2023
BISSELLProHeat 2X Revolution Max Clean Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 10 dollars for each power brush pet purchase, upon activation
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 pounds , is easy to maneuver and carry. Tank Capacity 1/2 Gallon. Cleaning Path Width 9.5 Inch
- Great for removing tracked in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4 Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt
- Powerful Bissell oxy based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying; Tank capacity 48 Ounces
- Use the Hydro Rinse tool attachment to easily clean out the hose after each use
- Clean set in stains with the trial size Spot & Stain formula and 3" tough stain tool
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Full Size Upright Carpet Cleaner, 1548F, Orange
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate up to 10 dollars to BISSELL pet foundation for each purchase of this pet product upon activation
- Out cleans the leading rental and half the weight, making it easy to use and maneuver
- New Max Clean mode, combined with 12 rows of rotating Dual Dirt Lifter Power Brushes, delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors
- Our fastest dry time ever New and improved Express Clean Mode delivers dry carpets in about 30 minutes
- Professional results powerful cleaning with BISSELL Pro Max Clean and Protect
- Light weight design (less than 18 pounds) and low profile foot makes it easy to use and maneuver around furniture
- Professional results Powerful cleaning with BISSELL Professional formula
- 7 feet hose and Pet spot cleaning tools attach the hose and tools for spot cleaning on stairs, upholstery, and pet beds
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine, Upright Shampooer, FH50150, Red
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with powerful 360 degree brushes
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains. Detergent Capacity - 16 ounces. Dirty Water Capacity - 1 Gallons
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8’ hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, Stair Tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000, Turquoise
- AUTOMATIC CLEANING TECHNOLOGY - Push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- AUTO-CLEAN MOTION SENSING DESIGN - eliminate the guesswork while leaving your floors refreshed
- AUTO-MIX - precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning
- AUTO-DRY - delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce technology for faster drying
- FLEXFORCE POWERBRUSHES - gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
- This powerful and intuitive carpet cleaner machine includes 2-in-1 pet tool, sample bottle of cleaning solution, 8 ft. hose, and accessory storage bag
- Included Components: Hoover - SmartWash+ Upright Deep Cleaner - Teal/Transparent
- Voltage: 110
Bissell 2X Pet Stain & Odor Full Size Machine Formula, 60 Ounces, 99K5A, 60-Ounce, Fl Oz
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Removes tough pet messes and pet odors
- Safe on carpet, area rugs and upholstery.
- Great for pet accidents and stains like cat urine, vomit and tracked-in dirt.
- Formula made for upright carpet cleaners.
- formula. Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents.
- Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
Easiest Do it Yourself Upholstery Steam Cleaning
Try these upholstery steam cleaning tips to maintain your upholstery fresh and clean.
Steam Cleaning Upholstery Supplies
· Black and Decker Wet/Dry Vacuum with wet intake filter
· Rug Doctor or Bissell Steam Cleaning Solution
· Rug Doctor Spot Removal Solution
· Rug Doctor Pet Odor Removal Solution
· Scrub brush
· Bucket (preferably with pouring spout)
Steam Cleaning Upholstery Preparation
Before steam cleaning your upholstery, vacuum and clean the area that you will work in as well as the furniture you plan to clean. If you've never steam cleaned your upholstery before, you should try the cleaning solution mix you plan to use on some of the fabric on the underside of your furniture's upholstery to ensure the product won't bleach the color. I've never had any problem with bleaching of my upholstery.
Treat any spots on your upholstery with spot removal solution.
Steam Cleaning Upholstery Set Up
Mix ¼ cup Rug Doctor or Bissell Cleaning solution and one ounce pet odor solution to one gallon of hot water in a bucket. I prefer a bucket with a pouring spout on the side. Place the scrub brush inside.
Plug in your Black and Decker Wet/Dry Vacuum with the wet intake set up. This is a filter that fits over the intake valve. The liquid will go into the inside of the vacuum, so no vacuum cleaner bag is needed.
Remove the pillows from your furniture and set them aside.
Steam Cleaning Upholstery Method
Starting from top to bottom, dip the scrub brush in the cleaning solution and scrub your furniture lightly to saturate the material. I usually scrub left to right, then top to bottom then at an angle. Once a side of your upholstery is saturated with cleaning solution, set the bucket of cleaning solution aside, and vacuum off the excess liquid. After cleaning your upholstery frame, clean the cushions. I often use the cushion to kneel on while cleaning the frame.
Steam Cleaning Upholstery Clean Up
Remove any pet hair or other substances that build up on the scrub brush as you go. Pour out the vacuumed cleaning steam solution out of the vacuum into your toilet. Wipe out the vacuum. Wash and rinse the vacuum filter. Pour out any remaining steam cleaning solution or use it to spot clean your carpet or the seats in your car. Use the same cleaning technique on your car seats but leave a window cracked of your vehicle to release the moisture so your windows don't steam up.
Drying Your Upholstery after Steam Cleaning
If you're cleaning in winter, I usually just turn up the heat for a couple hours. Upholstery will dry really quickly, usually in less than 6 hours.