Best Carpet Steamer For Pet Urine in 2023
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 10 dollars for each power brush pet purchase, upon activation
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 pounds , is easy to maneuver and carry. Tank Capacity 1/2 Gallon. Cleaning Path Width 9.5 Inch
- Great for removing tracked in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4 Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt
- Powerful Bissell oxy based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing
Hoover Paws & Claws Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo with Stainguard, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution for Pets, 64oz Formula, AH30925, White
- STAINGUARD TECHNOLOGY: Helps keep your carpets cleaner for longer by protecting them against future stains
- ENZYMATIC CLEANING INGREDIENTS: Attacks and helps break down pet messes and stains, including urine, feces, and vomit, while deodorizing your carpets leaving them smelling fresh
- ENHANCED CLEANING PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
- COTTON BREEZE SCENT: for a fresh and clean-smelling home
Bissell 2X Pet Stain & Odor Full Size Machine Formula, 60 Ounces, 99K5A, 60-Ounce, Fl Oz
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Removes tough pet messes and pet odors
- Safe on carpet, area rugs and upholstery.
- Great for pet accidents and stains like cat urine, vomit and tracked-in dirt.
- Formula made for upright carpet cleaners.
- formula. Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents.
- Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
Carpet Miracle - Concentrated Machine Shampoo, Deep Stain and Odor Remover Solution, Deodorizing Formula (32FL OZ)
- CARPET MIRACLE - Cleans & Deodorizes Carpet & Upholstery to its original soft & beautiful condition
- FOR ALL MACHINES - Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express (Sears, Home Depot, Walmart)
- CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION - works on all water safe surfaces: Carpets & Rugs to Furniture & Auto Uph.
- CHILDREN, PET & EARTH FRIENDLY - Carpet Miracle is Biodegradable & Non-Toxic. Safe & Very Effective!
- 100% GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% in LOVE with Carpet Miracle, send it back for a full refund!
Rug Doctor Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner (64 oz.); Super Concentrated Pro-Enzymatic Formula with Blue Wave Scent Removes Pet Stains, Odor and Deters Remarking; Works in All Leading Deep Cleaning Machines
- Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner provides professional-grade cleaning permanently removing pet stains and odors from carpets, pet beds, cushions, sofas, car upholstery, rugs and other soft surfaces
- Powerful, enhanced pro-enzymatic formula works to eliminate pet mess and stench from deep within carpet fibers as well as deterring pets from remarking for longer-lasting freshness
- Rug Doctor Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner provides continuous cleaning for up to 24 hours ensuring that soft surfaces receive a deep, thorough cleaning that leaves them revived and renewed
- Two times concentrated solution deep cleans 15 average-sized rooms and can be used in all leading carpet cleaning machines providing great value for money
- Rug Doctor makes cleaning pet stains and eliminating pet odors from carpets and other soft surfaces simple with the efficient, professional-grade and cost-effective Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
Hoover PetPlus Pet Stain & Odor Remover Solution Formula, 32 oz, AH30325NF
- Concentrated and Enzyme Enhanced Detergent Solution: Powerful cleaner that removes and deodorizes pet messes, odors, and stains on carpets, area rugs, upholstery, and car interiors
- Fresh Linen Scent
- Use with a Hoover PreTreat Spray to ensure best results and continue to use it as part of a regular maintenance program to extend the life of your carpets
- Safe for use in leading spot and full size deep cleaning machines, including Hoover, Bissell, and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- Phosphate Free and Septic Safe; Made in the U.S.A
Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator - Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor & Stain Remover for Dog and Cats Urine (1 Gallon)
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas—anywhere stains happen.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller—for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full.
Rug Doctor: Our Experience with this Carpet Cleaning System
Our experience renting a carpet cleaner from a local supermarket.
Some of the stains/problem areas we had to deal with were urine, glue, play-doh, ketchup, tea and coffee, colas, shoe polish, tomato sauce, milk, and the marks that come as a matter of course to heavy traffic areas. We rented the Rug Doctor machine (they also have a larger, "Wide Track" model) and their "Upholstery Hand Tool" from our local A P.; Check the hand tool, though, to make sure that there are no breaks or splitting in the tubing (we had to tape ours a couple of times to make sure it kept up suction).
We were provided with a "How To" brochure as well as one entitled "Stain Removal Guide" which lists a multitude of stains....ink, blood, gravy, lipstick.....and others more numerous to mention here. This list is actually very useful as it notes which of the Rug Doctor products are best utilized to remove particular stains. As well as the soap specially designed for the Rug Doctor itself, there are separate preparations for "High Traffic" areas (this has a spray nozzle) as well as three removers: Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover, and Spot Remover.
In order to rent the machine you must first present identification--either a driver's license, passport, or military I.D.. The normal rental period is 24 hours, long enough to finish an apartment's floor coverings and upholstery, even with several applications of the machine to the various surfaces requiring cleaning. Some spots may require such repeated applications, especially where there are stubborn stains.
A very useful point in the Rug Doctor literature is that cleaner carpets make for a cleaner home, one with fewer allergens and bacteria. They also include some very helpful basic cleaning tips, such as not to rub the carpet surface. The renter's agreement, which is surprisingly thorough, has a sidebar which notes those fabrics and type of carpets the Rug Doctor machines are not to be used upon--which include natural fiber Oriental rugs and hand-loomed wool rugs.
We were very satisfied with how it worked on our carpets and rugs--most of which are synthetic (one or two are wool, but we did not seem to have a problem with these). The total cost for our 24 hour rental, including the cleaning products to put into the machine, was $108.54, which compares very favorably with what a local steam-cleaning company would have charged.
I would, however, try to do this cleaning on a day when you can easily leave all your windows open, because the carpets and upholstery will have some residual dampness, and, in the interests of their drying thoroughly, it would be best, I think, to encourage the circulation of as much fresh air as possible.
If you're interested in checking out their products or to see where you can rent one of their steam cleaners, you can see their website, www.rugdoctor.com or call their hotline, 1-800-RUG DOCTOR.