10 Best Carpet Sweepers Reviews
Updated on: March 2023
Best Carpet Sweepers Reviews in 2023
Fuller Brush Electrostatic Carpet & Floor Sweeper - 9" Cleaning Path - Bright White
- IDEAL FOR ALL CRUMBY CLEANUPS: Need a quick touchup? No matter what the mess is from, you’ll want to grab this handy sweeper to get it cleaned fast - this sweeper just perfect!
- SUPERIOR CLEANUP: The natural Fuller Quality bristle rotor brush easily lifts pet hair, crumbs, dust, debris, paper clips, glass, and more. Created with reversible cleaning power - making this ideal for any home and restaurant!
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: Move it from room to room without overusing a single muscle in your body – an incredibly lightweight and useful sweeper!
- MULTI FLOOR CAPABILITIES: Fuller Brush Quality bristles make it safe and efficient on tile, low pile carpet, and all hard floors - with very minimal effort.
- EASY USE & STORAGE: No outlets required – get your mess cleaned using electrostatic charge. Folds flat for compact hanging - making this convenient to store in any closet ready for those quick cleanups
- STURDY AND AGILE: Fuller Brush made with indestructible metal housing with a four section metal handle and a long-wearing, soft vinyl bumper protecting your furniture as it reaches flat under.
Yocada Carpet Sweeper Cleaner for Home Office Low Carpets Rugs Undercoat Carpets Pet Hair Dust Scraps Paper Small Rubbish Cleaning with a Brush Yellow
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Safe and efficient on low carpets, rugs, undercoat carpets. ▲▲▲Please DON'T use it on floors like hardwood, ceramic, tile, laminate, marble or glass. It only works best on carpets!
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper GOOD COLLECTING: For pet hair, bread crumbs, dust, debris, paper clips and etc.
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper NO BATTERIES：No electricity needed and no messy cords to deal with!
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper NO DUST PAN: There is no dust pan to deal with. You can easily empty the garbage by pressing this button.
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper SATISFACTION: If you are not satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact us,we are always here to serve for you.
Bissell Sweep-Up Carpet and Floor Sweeper, Lightweight with Advanced Dirtlifter Brush System, Picks Up Lint, Dust, Pet Hairs From Carpets, floors and Laminates, Large Capacity Dirt Pan, and Convenient Lie Flat Handle, and Soft Bumper Is Safe On Walls, Blue Finish
- Dirtlifter Brush System, works great on wood, tile, carpet, vinyl and laminates
- Picks up lint, crumbs, and dirt, and pet hairs on forward and return motion
- Low profile handle lies flat for easy cleaning under furniture and hard to reach places
- Large-capacity dirt pan, and is easy to empty
- Lightweight and cordless, includes a hanging loop for easy storage
Sanitaire SC430A Deluxe Carpet/Floor Sweeper , 11.5" Wide
- Simply, quickly and quietly cleans any surface
- Manual design does not require power plug or electricity to operate
- Collapsible handle tilts flat to reach under furniture
Infunit Products Carpet Sweeper
- Transparent Merlot color tinited housing
- Revolving brush with two edge cleaning brushes
- Side opening door to easily empty dirt into a waste container
- Brush comb for keeping the revolving brush clean
- Made in the USA with USA componnts.
E.yliden Mint and White Handy Floor Carpet Sweeper Lightweight Compact Durable and Easy to Store New Choice
- ✔VARIOUS SURFACE : MINT&WHITE four wheels can move forward and backward smoothly on multiple surfaces.
- ✔MANUAL SWEEPER: Manual sweeper is eco-friendly, it is easy to clean whenever you want, and packaging of new environmental protection materials.
- ✔MEASURES: Sweeper box with the size of 24cm×15 cm×7 cm / 9.4 in×6 in×2.7 in, the maximum length of our removable rod is 110cm/43.5in, the minimum is 67cm/26.5in.
- ✔EASY TO STORE: Lightweight sweeper has small volume, the removable rot can flip around 180°freely.
- ✔BUCKLE DESIGN: Dual dustpans and rotating brush roll is useful to store garbage. Pull up the buckle can empty dustpans thoroughly.
iRobot Roomba 650 Automatic Robotic Vacuum (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day iRobot warranty
- Ships in the retail box pictured. Roomba 650 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week. Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room
- The included Virtual Wall keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning.Cleaning Path Width:13.5 inch
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess free. Hose Length: 6 feet
- Replacement Filter Style 12141
- Dirt cup capacity 1. 0 liter
Casabella Carpet Sweeper 11" Electrostatic Floor Cleaner - Black
- Carpet sweeper is lightweight and quiet - perfect for fast, easy cleanup jobs. No electricity needed and no messy cords to deal with!
- Natural boar bristle brush picks up sand, pet hair, crumbs, glass etc. from carpets, hard floors and more.
- Dual dustpans are easy to empty and tightly sealed to keep dirt from spilling out.
- Folds flat for compact, easy storage - perfect for apartments, offices, and campers.
- 11" Wide, covering a large surface area. Includes rotor brush comb.
Swiffer Sweepers: Are They Worth the Cost?
Are the commercials correct? Should you dish the dust pan and broom, throw out your mop and fire your featherduster?
In defense of the old fashioned broom and mop, you didn't need to keep buying refills. In defense of the feather duster, a little bit of spray on thef eathers picked up the dust.
With a family with 3 kids and 7 cats, I was ready to put these products to the extreme test.
While a broom and dustpan can certainly handle any pile of crumbs on the bare floor; they balk a bit when it comes to damp cat litter, milk soaked cereal, and other not entirely dry items. It will sweep them up, but then you are left with a gummy mess on the broom.
The Swiffer Sweep + Vac lives up to it's TV ad push. First off, the low profile vacuum head does a wonderful job of getting under the stove and refridgerator without dragging out the full size vac. The Swiffer pad grabs the hair and small light particles the vacuum misses. And the vacuum is powerful enough that I was able to suck up pieces of cat food from around the pet bowl without clogging it.
Next challenge was the area around the litter box. This is where the broom gets messy. Either the litter scatters, fine particles are left under the dustpan, or it smears the wet litter. Not so with Swiffer. It picked up the cat litter, wet litter and all, and the pad removed any damp particles still stuck to the floor.
The replacement pads aren't too expensive and in a pinch, you could slip a paper towel or dish rag into the slits that hold the pad.
While you wouldn't be able to mop your floor with this version of the Swiffer, it is worth it's cost. And to store it, there's a handy hook on the handle to hang over a nail. The rechargeable battery is another great feature, better than the battery using cousin, the Wet Jet.
So what makes the Wet Jet so useful? First off, I was happy to rid myself of the bucket, or even the sinkful of dirty water and cat hair. Trying to wring out either sponge mop or the traditional rope style was never on my list of enjoyable tasks. Mopping was a once a month affair with spot cleans with rags inbetween.
The Swiffer Wet Jet elimantes the hassle of dragging out the cleaner, the bucket, the mop. Just grab it and go. And after using the Sweep + Vac, I was ready to swap tools.
The Wet Jet cleaning fluid has a nice smell, leaving the area fresh, and the cleaner itself left my floor with a sparkle it hasn't seen since I moved in. The scrub pad is a great feature for those dried up dinner spills. I tested on area of dried spaghetti sauce. Scrubbed up great.
There are a few drawbacks with the Wet Jet. It requires AA batteries, and while I haven't used them up yet, I'm not sure why they didn't use the rechargeable system like on the Sweep + Vac. And the replacement mop pads are a bit expensive. And with this model, you can't slip in a rag to work in a pinch. The pads are desogned to self stick to the head. No cheating on pads here.
The Duster has similar drawbacks to the Wet Jet. You're going to have shell the money out for the replacements. And in this case, this is the one product where I'll live without and keep the old feather duster. While it picks up great and works well, I don't feel the cost is justified.
But I am happy to have spent the money on the Swiffer Wet Jet and the Swiffer Sweep + Vac.