10 Best Commercial Carpet Cleaning Machine
Updated on: June 2023
Best Commercial Carpet Cleaning Machine in 2023
Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Deep Cleaning 2 Motor Extractor Machine
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack Carpet Cleaner, Large, Blue
- For professional-looking results within the comfort of home, use the lightweight, compact, carpet-friendly Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack, a deep cleaning machine to remove pet smells and stains
- Rotating brushes dig deep into carpet fibers to extract dirt, grime, filth, stains, spots, pet hair, pet urine, or mud tracked in from outside
- Deters remarking and renews carpets; pro-enzymatic formula within Rug Doctor Platinum Professional Urine Eliminator 24-ounce spray permanently removes pet stains and odors
- With little refilling, the enhanced vacuum motor sucks up and extracts soils into the 3. 9-gallon recovery tank, leaving carpets looking and feeling truly clean, fresh, and renewed
- Endlessly versatile, the handheld soft surface versatility tool deep cleans soft surfaces in the home or office: chairs, stairs, couches, mattresses, pet beds, car mats, car seats, or vehicles
- Wattage: 100 W
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine, 86T3
- Tank capacity 1.75 gallons; Extra large dirt lifter power brush for deep scrubbing action
- Heavy duty suction power aids in fast drying time. Cleans on the forward and backward pass for reduced cleaning time and dries faster than the leading competitive rental carpet cleaners
- Two large tanks for full room cleaning
- Professional formula? includes a trial size BISSELL professional formula. Power Cord Length: 25 feet
- 5 year limited warranty.Power Rating:12 amperes; Tough Stain Tool & 9 Foot Hose. The 6 inch Tough Stain Tool lets you spray and scrub extra tough spots and stains on stairs, upholstery, and other soft surfaces. Maximized hose length gives you extra reach for those hard to reach spaces
- Included Components: Deep Cleaner
Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner; Professional Grade Carpet Cleaning Machine, Penetrating Brushes, Incredible Suction Power; Deeply Scrubs, Removes Stains and Dirt from Carpet, Refreshes Space
- With a 22-foot cord length, 1.5-gallon tank capacity and 11-inch cleaning path, the Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner makes cleaning and refreshing carpets quick and easy
- Weighing only 35.3 pounds, this carpet cleaner is easy to maneuver around the house or office space; allows back and forth cleaning motions and comes ready to use out of the box
- Digital indicator lights alert the user when cleaning solution is empty or if there is a brush roll jam; user-friendly easy-lift clean and dirty water tanks make filling and emptying stress-free
- Durable, high-impact materials; tough on stains but gentle on carpets; cleaner provides immediate, satisfying, professional results without having to pay high price for a professional cleaning
- Use the Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner for a variety of occasions: party preparation, after parties, family in town, nasty rental house carpet, fresh look, spring cleaning, holidays and more
GlideMaster Stainless Dual Jet S-Bend Carpet Cleaning Wand
- 60" length / 12" wide vacuum shoe
- American made male quick disconnect fitting supplied
- Splash guard prevents overspray
- High pressure brass valve
- 1.5" tubing diameter
- Dual American made spray tips
- Stainless steel solution line
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 10 dollars for each power brush pet purchase, upon activation
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 pounds , is easy to maneuver and carry. Tank Capacity 1/2 Gallon. Cleaning Path Width 9.5 Inch
- Great for removing tracked in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4 Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt
- Powerful Bissell oxy based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing
Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine
- Floor buffer used for cleaning wood, vinyl, tile, and other hard floors and for dry-cleaning and loosening dirt from carpeted floors
- Orbital drive oscillates the brush or pad (sold separately) at up to 175 RPM to buff, clean, polish, sand, scrub, strip, or wax floors without twisting, marking, or gouging
- 50-foot power cord enables the floor machine to cover larger area without changing outlets than machines with shorter cords
- Weighs 24 pounds; has 13" cleaning path
- Suitable for use with various accessories including brushes, pads, bonnets, shampoos, and cleaning solutions (sold separately)
Hoover Paws & Claws Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo with Stainguard, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution for Pets, 64oz Formula, AH30925, White
- STAINGUARD TECHNOLOGY: Helps keep your carpets cleaner for longer by protecting them against future stains
- ENZYMATIC CLEANING INGREDIENTS: Attacks and helps break down pet messes and stains, including urine, feces, and vomit, while deodorizing your carpets leaving them smelling fresh
- ENHANCED CLEANING PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
- COTTON BREEZE SCENT: for a fresh and clean-smelling home
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine, Upright Shampooer, FH50150, Red
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with powerful 360 degree brushes
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains. Detergent Capacity - 16 ounces. Dirty Water Capacity - 1 Gallons
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8’ hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, Stair Tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
Cheap Ways to Clean Carpets
Carpet cleaners are more affordable now than ever, but even if you have one, the cost of carpet cleaning chemicals can be outrageous!
I discovered long ago that I didn't need to spend a lot of money to make my carpets look good. Using a few simple techniques, I could have my carpets looking brand new and only spend a couple of dollars. Since I won a carpet cleaner, that makes it even more affordable. If I didn't, I would simply borrow one rather than rent one. I surely would never pay someone to come clean the carpets for me! Well, okay, maybe if I was poolside with lots of money in the bank, but that's not the case.
Most people rent steam cleaners because they want to deep clean their carpets. That makes sense, but you don't need a steam cleaner to do it. What prevents dirt from coming up from the bottom of the carpet is the fact that the fibers of the carpet become mashed down over time and trap dirt in. The solution? A good vacuum and a push broom.
Vacuum the Carpet
Vacuum your carpet thoroughly. Before using the carpet cleaner, pull the carpet fibers up with the push broom. You can do this by pushing the broom from the front or pulling it from the back. Now, vacuum the carpet again.
Pretreat the Carpet
To clean the carpet, you first need to pretreat it. You can do this with carpet cleaner or some other cleaner, such as vinegar or peroxide. Just be sure to test the cleaner on a sample area to make sure it won't harm the carpet. Most carpet cleaners have a pretreat setting that allows you to use the carpet cleaner to pretreat the carpet. Prepare your soap mixture to pretreat the carpet.
Making the Mixture
Personally, I'm not a fan of buying overpriced chemicals. But, that's me. To save money and still make sure that my carpet gets clean, I simply use laundry detergent. I put the water in first, then add detergent. Otherwise, the water makes the bubbles overflow. Next, I twist the reservoir back and forth to mix up the water and soap.
Raise the Carpet Fibers
After I pretreat the carpet, I go back over it with a push broom to make sure that those fibers are really picked up. This helps the carpet cleaner to do its job even better. Next, I allow the pretreat to work for about thirty minutes.
Clean the Carpet
Use the same method you would use when you are vacuuming to clean your carpets. If you aren't sure if you are doing it right, just consider that you want to go over the carpet in more than one way. If you just keep going in the same direction, you aren't going to get all the dirt up.
Rinse the Carpet
After the carpet is cleaned, go over the carpet with plain water to rinse out any soap that is left in there. Your carpet cleaner will suck up most of the soapy water, but you need to make sure that you get it all out. That's the job of the plain water.
Soften the Carpet
I don't know about you, but I love the feel of soft carpet under my feet. Since I used laundry soap to clean the carpets, it probably won't be too hard for you to figure out how I soften them. You guessed it. Fabric softener! Using fresh water, I add a capful of fabric softener to the reservoir. Then, I go over the carpet just as I did when I cleaned it. After I soften the carpet, I go over it one time with plain water in the carpet cleaner. Allow the carpet to dry and enjoy!