Best Essential Oil To Deodorize Carpet in 2021
Plant Therapy Citrus Burst Synergy Essential Oil Blend 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
NaturVet â€“ Herbal Flea Plus Essential Oils â€“ Essential Oils Help to Repel Fleas â€“ Deodorizes With a Fresh Herbal Fragrance â€“ For Dogs & Cats â€“ 4 oz Powder
- Herbal Flea Plus Essential Oils Powder helps repel fleas on your dog or cat while leaving your pet with a fresh and pleasant fragrance.
- The unique combination of Thyme, Lemongrass, and Rosemary Oils repels fleas while deodorizing and absorbing excessive skin oils.
- NaturVet Herbal Flea Powder can be used on any type of pet bedding, pillows, foam beds, blankets, cat condos, upholstery, curtains, and carpet.
- Can be used directly on dogs and cats over the age of six weeks.
- cGMP Compliant, Manufactured in the USA
NOW Essential Oils, Sage Oil, Normalizing Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, 1-Ounce
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Sage is normalizing, balancing and soothing with a warm, camphoraceous scent that promotes balance and relaxation. Essential oils for relaxation are a natural and effective way to stay calm, no matter what challenge you face.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of partially dried leaves. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Friends Forever 2 in 1 Lavender Essential Oil with Natural Deodorizer Ingredients Instantly Neutralize Odors & Rejuvenate Scent Leaving You and Your Pets Happier and Healthier
- ANY ROOM & ANY ODOR – INSTANTLY IMPROVED by the rehabilitating aroma of our natural Lavender Essential Oil Deodorizer. Drift off into your HAPPY PLACE through your nostrils, EVEN IF your pooch pooped or peed on the pillow, carpet and bed.
- 2 IN 1 ADVANCED BLEND – MOST COMPETITORS STOP SHORT on the odor neutralizing capabilities of aromatherapy products. At Friends Forever, we’re different. We discovered a proprietary concoction of rare plant blends that symbiotically work together to DEODORIZE disgusting smells – NOT JUST covering them up, but NEUTRALIZING them at their source.
- PEOPLE & PETS GET BETTER REST: MULTIPLE ACCREDITED STUDIES PROVED that “continuous exposure to lavender significantly inhibited nervousness like behaviors…”. Stressed Out Sensory Issue Sufferers, Sleepless Zombies OR Anxious Pups – REGAIN RELAXATION every night and get the sleep you deserve when our lavender EO is dispensed through diffusers.
- THE POWER OF LAVENDER – PROVEN as one of the key ingredient that creepy crawlies hate. Lavender essential oil has natural ability to fight pesky tiny creatures. Simply spread a few drops on plants, corners of your house, mats, rugs and helps to freshen up the area.
Homemade Lemongrass Carpet Deodorizer
Sometimes carpets can smell with nasty odors, but you can use a homemade lemongrass carpet deodorizer on them to help get rid of this stinky problem naturall.
I have pets and people coming in and out of my home constantly and the are always walking across my carpets, which can sometimes leave them smelling with nasty odors. Now I cannot use store or name brand carpet deodorizers because of my disease and asthma. Therefore, I make my own lemongrass carpet deodorizer using basic ingredients and it does the best job removing those nasty carpet odors from my carpets and home naturally.
The basic natural ingredients you will need to make the lemongrass carpet deodorizer are 2 cups of baking soda, 10 drops of tea tree oil and 50 drops of lemongrass essential oil. You can easily find these ingredients in any whole food store, organic grocery store, or herbal shop. The reasons I use these ingredients in my homemade carpet deodorizer are that they help absorb odor, kill germs and leave my carpet and home smelling with a refreshing clean lemony scent that is delightful and lasting.
The easiest way to make the lemongrass carpet deodorizer is by pouring all the ingredients into a medium glass-mixing bowl. You want to use a medium glass-mixing bowl for combining the ingredients in because the essential oils wash off it easier than a metal, plastic or wooden bowls that seem to hold onto the essential oil scents. Now once you have poured all the ingredients into the mixing bowl you will want to combine the ingredients together using a mixing spoon you do not mind getting a little bit of essential oil all over. Then once the homemade lemongrass carpet deodorizer is ready carefully pour it into an old powder sugar shaker like the ones you see at the fair for sprinkle sugar over fried dough and store away until you are ready to use.
Now the best way to use the homemade carpet deodorizer is by shaking it evenly over your carpets as best as possible. Then what you will do is leave the deodorizer on the carpets for 30 minutes, or if the carpets in the home are full of strong nasty odor for an hour. Once the deodorizer has been sitting on the carpets for the proper amount of time take the vacuum cleaner and vacuum the carpets ups. After, your home and carpets will be deodorized naturally and left smelling like refreshing lemongrass that will last all day. You can use this homemade carpet deodorizer as often as you need to in order to keep your carpets and home smelling fresh naturally.
Now if you are worried if the homemade lemongrass carpet deodorizer is safe for pets and children it is. However, if you find you do not like the lemongrass scent of the carpet deodorizer you can replace the lemongrass essential oils with other scented ones such as orange, grapefruit, lavender, peppermint or vanilla. I personally have tried lavender essential oil in my homemade carpet deodorizer instead of lemongrass oil just to make my home smell relaxing and it worked just as good as the lemongrass essential oil.
I hope all of you who try this homemade lemongrass carpet deodorizer like it as well. I wish you all the best with keeping your carpets and home smelling fresh and clean naturally.