Best Handheld Vacuum For Carpeted Stairs in 2021
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light with TruePet Mini Motorized Brush and 15-foot Power Cord Hand Vacuum (HV292), Maroon
BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum, Purple
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt Cup Capacity: 0.7 Litres
- Large, easy to empty dirt bin to help get rid of pet hair easily. Triple level filtration to help improve cleaning performance
- Set of specialized pet tools includes: motorized brush tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool
Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum, 47R51
- Dirt cup capacity - 0.78 liters. A powerful and convenient way to clean your home and car
- Flexible rubber nozzle great for removing dirt and hair on upholstery, stairs, and in cars
- Specialty cleaning attachments—includes hose, crevice tool, and wide mouth tool
- Clean farther with the 18-ft. power cord
- Easy to empty bagless vacuum cleaner
Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Lithium-Ion (LV801) Handheld Vacuum, Black
- A powerful cordless handheld vacuum with a lithium-ion battery, convenient for all cleaning surfaces
- Twister suction technology, giving it strong suction power
- Detachable motorized pet brush removes pet hair and ground-in dirt from upholstery, carpets, car mats, seats, and more
- The crevice tool is used for hard-to-reach areas, a motorized brush for embedded messes, and a direct suction option for easy cleaning on any surface
- Lightweight and portable, it's the perfect vacuum for your home, boat, RV, or car.The dust cup holds 0.43 dry quarts up to the Max Fill line
Hikeren Handheld Vacuum, Hand Vacuum Cordless 7Kpa Strong Suction Powered by Li-ion Battery Rechargeable Quick Charge Tech, Mini Vacuum for Home and Car Cleaning, Black& Orange
- ★ 【7000PA POWERFUL SUCTION HAND VAC】: Hikeren handheld vacuum cleaner utilizes a 100W ultra-high power motor of 7kPA suction provides efficient vacuuming ability to clean dust, crumbs, cat litter, pet hair and also those hard to reach unseen motes which hidden deeply in sofas corner, unexpected vacuum liquids(spilled milk or water on the table）effortlessly, but no more than 2/3 dust container. Hikeren aims to supply an all-around protection for your family.
- ★ 【CORDLESS DESIGN】: Cord-free! Hassle-free! This handheld vacuum free your movement for cleaning your stairs, kitchen, car or hard-to-reach corners without bulky and tangled cords. And this mini hand vacuum with the cordless design is also lightweight and portable enough to help you clean everywhere easily.
- ★ 【LONG BATTERY LIFE & QUICK CHARGE】: Hikeren handheld vacuum rechargeable Adopted the latest generation Li-ion battery with running time up to 30 minutes, can fully charge its battery in 3-4 hours. Meantime, The high-efficiency lithium battery adopted in Hikeren vacuum cleaner can cycle up to 500 times with its lifetime up to 5 years, which is 3 times than that of other brands. In addition to the temperature protection, input voltage protection, input current protection, and short circuit pro
- ★ 【ALL-AROUND CLEANING】: The cordless Vacuum comes with 3 three different serviceable attachments to save your time and assemble the cleaning performance: the brush tool is suitable for pet hair, carpets, picture frames, lampshades, and keyboards. the rubber nozzle can handle liquid well, and the crevice attachment is perfect mess where hard to reach. One cleaner, meet your all satisfactions of home and car cleaning.
- ★ 【AFTER-SALE SERVICE】: Great gift for either your friend or self use. Any inquiry about HIKEREN Cordless and rechargeable handheld Vacuum Cleaner, please don't hesitate to email us:HikerenService@outlook.com first! We will give you a response within 24 hours to win your satisfaction!
EUREKA EasyClean Lightweight Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Hand Vac Corded, 71B
- Portable, lightweight handheld vacuum for home, car or garage; weighs less than 5 pounds
- Motorized brush with on/off switch for thorough cleaning of carpets, Integrated filter with easy to empty dust canister.Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 20.00 x 12.00 x 10.00 Inches
- 20-foot cord gives extended reach to clean an entire room, set of stairs or a vehicle in the driveway
- Features two motors, one for the brush and one for suction, to ensure a thorough clean
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty and Money-Back Guarantee
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
- Surface Type: upholstery, auto, stairs, Power Rating: 4 amperes
- Filtration: multi layer filtration, The Bissell hand vac uses the Cyclonic Cleaning System
- 16 feet Power cord. Cleans stairs, upholstery and hard surfaces. Dirt Cup Capacity:0.78 L
- Specialized rubber Nozzle attracts hair and pulls out dirt on areas such as stairs and upholstery
- Includes two specially designed Nozzles
- Included Components: Bissell - Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Hand Vac - Black Pearl
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
BLACK+DECKER Pet dusbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, White (HLVB315JP07)
- Motorized Pet Head with rubber tines helps to power through pet hair
- 2X More Suction Power vs our leading Hand vacuum Claim
- Washable Bowl and Filter for Thorough Cleaning
- Clear Bagless Dirt Bowl is easy to see dirt and easy to empty
- Charging Indicator light notifies you when vacuum is charging and/or fully charged
Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum Cleaner Ultra Corded Bagged Handheld Vacuum M08230RED
- Motorized Brush - perfect for lifting pet hair and dirt from upholstery, stairs and car interiors
- 4 Amp Motor for powerful suction. Hose Length: 2 feet, Cleaning Path: 6 inches
- Crevice Tool with Stretch Hose - tackle hard-to-reach spaces
- 16 Foot Power Cord - easily clean without the hassle of unplugging
- MicroFresh Bagged Filtration
Shark Rocket HV292 Burgundy Handheld Vacuum (Renewed)
- CLEAN ANYWHERE: Navigate smoothly around furniture, corners and other obstacles by simply using the flexible hose attachment for the cleaning tools to reach the tight spaces.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: The portable and lightweight handheld vacuum never loses suction and can extended your cleaning time with the 1.2 Quart dirt and debris capacity
- EASY TO USE: Easy to lift, carry and move around at less than 4 pounds with cord and tools and features a 15-foot power cord for reachability. The dust cup container is easy to empty with a push of a button
- ALL FLOOR TYPES: Move from carpet to furniture with the easy to carry Shark Rocket hand vacuum with the True Pet Motorized Brush for handheld deep cleaning, loose debris, and pet hair making it great for stairs, car interiors, and furniture
- INCLUDES:12-inch crevice tool, dusting brush, TruePet Motorized Brush, Extended-reach stretch hose, and the washable and reusable filters are zero maintenance
How to Troubleshoot Your Central Air Conditioner
Learn what to do to when problems arise with your fancy schmancy central air conditioner. Be prepared with new air filters and a handheld vacuum cleaner.
Thermostat, Fuses and Circuit Breakers
Head for the thermostat if your central air conditioner does not seem to be kicking on despite the room becoming warmer than usual. Someone may have set the thermostat based on their own reaction to the cold and now it won't kick on until the house gets hotter than a jazz saxophonist after a brief break in the bathroom with the trumpeter, drummer and bass player. If the thermostat isn't the cause of your central air conditioner not providing adequately cold air, head to the main service panel and check for a blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker. Replace with a new fuse or flip the circuit breaker back to its ON position.
Check the inside air filter if the house is not cooling as efficiently as it usually. Some central air systems use two different filters while others have only one. Inspect the filter for dirt and dust and replace if too dirty. Turn off the air conditioner and clean a reusable air filter if you have one of that type. In fact, turn off the air conditioner any time you remove the filter.
Vacuum the evaporator coils inside the house unit. The efficiency of the evaporation process that is so vital to the conditioning of your air will corrupt if the evaporator coils become obstructed with too much dirt or dust.
Air Flow Obstruction
Go outside to the condenser unit and check to see if any leaves or grass or vines are clogging the flow of air. Any debris or object that is within a few feet of the condenser unit that could potentially block air flow should be removed, including trees, playthings, weeds, trash and your mother-in-law.
Unlevel Condenser Unit
Get a spirit level to test whether the outside condenser unit is perfectly level. Your air conditioner will not be performing at peak efficiency if the condenser unit is not perfectly level. If necessary, insert wood shims beneath the condenser to level if out. Your system may also come with adjustable feet that you can utilize to reset the unit to the proper level.
Give the blower belt a tightness test. The blower belt of a central air conditioner should have about 3/4th of an inch of play when you pull or push on it. A slipped belt will often announce itself with the odor of burning rubber or by making a squealing sound.
Ensure that the drain that removes condensation from the evaporator coils is open. Look for a pipe with a small diameter and check that water is dripping from it. If there is no dripping water, you can run a wire into it to clear away the obstruction.