Best High Traffic Carpet Cleaner Reviews in 2020
Zep High Traffic Carpet Cleaner 32 Oz. ZUHTC32 (Pack of 2) Make high traffic areas look new again
Zep High Traffic Carpet Cleaner 1 Gallon ZUHTC128 (Pack of 2) Professional Formula Removes Deep Stains
- Restores the look of carpet
- Removes deep set-in stains
- Revives matted, old and soiled patches
- Just spray and blot
- For use on: Carpets, rugs and upholstery
Zep ZUHTC128 High Traffic Carpet Cleaner
- Good quality product
- Pest control carpet sprays product
- Manufactured in United States
Resolve 5555, White
- Pet Expert high traffic carpet foam cleans pet messes the 1st time!
- Remove 3X more pet hair & removes 3X dirt vs vacuuming alone.
- Patented Odor Stop Technology helps eliminate pet odors.
- Helps to Protect against pet stains like urine, vomit, feces and tracked-in dirt.
- Great for: Ground-in dirt. Refill for the Easy Clean Pro. Great for those frequently used areas like stairs, hallways, area rugs and more. Safe to use on wool, nylon and stain-resistant carpet. Helps prevent future resoiling.
Rug Doctor Pro Pre-Treat Stain Remover (24 oz.); Effective, Penetrating, Non-Toxic Formula Lifts Dirt and Grease; Foaming Power Reaches Deep into Soft Surfaces to Treat Toughest Stains; Daybreak Scent
- Rug Doctor Pro’s penetrating formula provides our best pre-treatment for stains, spots, and smudges throughout home and office; pre-treat high traffic carpeted areas before deep cleaning
- Pre-Treat Stain Remover is tough on stains; target soiled areas on rugs and carpets and watch the powerful foaming action lift dirt, grease, food, mud, urine, feces, blood, vomit, and more
- Whether deep cleaning the home, preparing for an event, showing an apartment, or anticipating the holidays, Rug Doctor Pro Pre-Treat Stain Remover is an ideal tool to have in the cleaning arsenal
- Rug Doctor machines, tools and cleaning solutions provide specialized carpet, floor, and rug care throughout the home; Pre-Treat stains for ultimate overall clean to get rid of soils and stains fast
- Safely remove stains from high traffic or heavily soiled areas throughout home and office; pre-treat carpets and rugs in the hallway, entryway, stairs, dining room, nursery, bed rooms, or play room
Hoover AH30525 Carpet Cleaner and Upholstery Detergent Solution, Platinum Collection Professional Strength Formula, 50 oz
- 50-ounce container of carpet cleaning solution works quickly on tough stains
- Effectively removes red wine, coffee, grease, cosmetics, and more
- Professional-strength formula; approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute
- Formulated for use in all Hoover carpet cleaning machines
- Fresh Linen Scent
- Safe for use in leading full size deep cleaning machines, including Bissell, Hoover, and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
Rug Doctor Industrial Deep Carpet Cleaning Solution, Carpet Detergent for Removing Tough Stains and Stubborn Dirt, Great for Home and Office, 128 oz.
- Deep cleans and brightens carpet while eliminating foul odors caused by mold, mildew, urine, must, dirt, and more.
- Removes soils, oil, grease, grime, mud, dirt, spills, pet urine, blood that have stained carpets.
- Extra concentrated carpet solution that won’t damage or harm carpet fibers.
- Perfect size for cleaning large carpets in apartments, schools, day care, churches, small businesses, nursing homes and more!
- Use in any deep carpet cleaning machine. For best results, use in the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 or Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner.
Bissell Professional Power Shot Oxy Carpet Spot, 14 ounces, 95C9 Stain Remover, 14oz (Pack of 1)
- Professional Power Shot Oxy removes tough, set-in stains like red wine, pet soils, coffee, and motor oil
- Outcleans the leading aerosol spot cleaner on tough stains like red wine, grape juice, and coffee
- Eco-friendly formula and packaging—biodegradable detergent, recyclable package, and no-VOC* formula (*No solvent content and no hazardous propellants)
- StainLift Technology permanently removes stains and odors
Resolve Easy Clean Pro Carpet Cleaner Gadget + Foam Spray Refill, 22oz
- High-traffic & large area carpet cleaner gadget with refill.
- More dirt fighting power vs previous Resolve High Traffic Foam formula.
- Cleans and protects against dirt and future soils.
- New ergonomic handle for easy grip and extra comfort.
- Great for: Ground-in dirt. Easy Clean Pro is the easy way to deep clean high traffic carpet areas: stair landings, corridors, entry ways, small area rugs.
Resolve Pet High Traffic Carpet Foam, 88 oz (4 Cans x 22 oz), Cleans Freshens Softens & Removes Stains
- Pet Expert high traffic carpet foam cleans pet messes the 1st time
- Remove 3X more pet hair & removes 3X dirt vs vacuuming alone
- Patented Odor Stop Technology helps eliminate pet odors
- Helps to Protect against pet stains like urine, vomit, feces and tracked-in dirt
- Great for: Ground-in dirt. Refill for the Easy Clean Pro. Great for those frequently used areas like stairs, hallways, area rugs and more. Safe to use on wool, nylon and stain-resistant carpet. Helps prevent future resoling
Choosing Carpet for Your High Traffic Areas
One of the major decisions you will make when decorating your home is choosing your carpets. Tips on choosing the right carpet for your high traffic areas and choices that are available.
Indoor carpeting is usually rated on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest. A carpet with a 5 rating is considered to be superior for heavy traffic areas. A 4 rating and above is outstanding and would be recommended. A rating of 2.5 to 4 is for normal durability. A 2.5 rating and lower should be for light traffic areas in your home.
You now need to set your budget, measure your room, and decide on the color or pattern choice for your rug. When you go to purchase your carpet make sure the quote they give you includes all costs. This would include the price of the carpet, pad, installation, and labor. Choose medium and dark colors, dense fibers, and textured carpets for your high traffic area. These choices will maximize dirt hiding in the high traffic areas. If your carpet is going to be exposed to a lot of sunlight, you may want to choose a carpet resistant to sunlight fading. Choose the proper carpet pad for the carpet you choose for your high traffic areas. Before purchasing any carpet, check with your local Better Business Bureau to see if there has been any complaints about your retailer's work.
A great choice for a high traffic area would be a wool carpet. They are highly expensive, but would be considered an investment piece. You will reap the benefits over the years because it will out perform any man made carpet. Wool is extremely durable, and has elastic properties to combat furniture weight and foot traffic. Wool rugs have natural fibers that repel water and other liquids. Wool is naturally fire resistant and will not melt when burned. Wool rugs provide insulation and noise reduction. It also will resist dirt and static electricity. If this choice of carpet is out of your price range, another option is a polyester rug. A polyester rug has the look and feel of wool, but much less expensive. Nylon rugs are another good choice. Nylon rugs are durable, stain resistant, and repels mildew.
Purchasing a carpet is a very important decision. Look around and compare prices to make sure you get the best value when purchasing your carpet for your high traffic area. For more information go to www.jiancai365.cn or www.ehow.com.