10 Best Industrial Carpet Cleaner Machine
Updated on: June 2023
Best Industrial Carpet Cleaner Machine in 2023
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine, 86T3
Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Deep Cleaning 2 Motor Extractor Machine
- Commercial deep cleaning 2 Motor design. Clean forward & back
- Flow indicator, monitors water & solution levels and lets you know when it's time to refill the tank
- Large capacity clean water tank removes for easy filling
- Powerful edge-to-edge suction. 2 large capacity tanks
- Hose is not included with the product
Rug Doctor Might Pro X3 Family Pack Vacuum, Large, Blue
- Gently and effectively deep clean carpets within the home using the Mighty Pro X3 Machine, equipped with convenient upholstery tool and two cleaning solutions within the Family Pack
- Professional strength cleaning power at do-it-yourself prices, Oxy-Steam concentrated solution yields some of the highest square foot coverage in the industry to provide fresh, long-lasting results
- Beyond carpet, beyond clean; carpets will feel clean, refreshed, renewed, rejuvenated, hygienic, spotless and flawless for a happier and healthier home
- Ideal for use on carpeted floors or other soft surfaces using the upholstery tool: cushions, curtains, area rugs, stairs, car interiors, RVs, corners, mattresses, furniture, or pet beds
- Oxy-Steam Solution and Platinum Professional Spot and Stain Remover uses powerful action-packed formulas to remove dirt, stains, soils, spills or accidents that occur over time
Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000, Turquoise
- AUTOMATIC CLEANING TECHNOLOGY - Push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- AUTO-CLEAN MOTION SENSING DESIGN - eliminate the guesswork while leaving your floors refreshed
- AUTO-MIX - precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning
- AUTO-DRY - delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce technology for faster drying
- FLEXFORCE POWERBRUSHES - gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
- This powerful and intuitive carpet cleaner machine includes 2-in-1 pet tool, sample bottle of cleaning solution, 8 ft. hose, and accessory storage bag
- Included Components: Hoover - SmartWash+ Upright Deep Cleaner - Teal/Transparent
- Voltage: 110
Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine
- Floor buffer used for cleaning wood, vinyl, tile, and other hard floors and for dry-cleaning and loosening dirt from carpeted floors
- Orbital drive oscillates the brush or pad (sold separately) at up to 175 RPM to buff, clean, polish, sand, scrub, strip, or wax floors without twisting, marking, or gouging
- 50-foot power cord enables the floor machine to cover larger area without changing outlets than machines with shorter cords
- Weighs 24 pounds; has 13" cleaning path
- Suitable for use with various accessories including brushes, pads, bonnets, shampoos, and cleaning solutions (sold separately)
BISSELLProHeat 2X Revolution Max Clean Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Engineered to be our best and most powerful carpet cleaning system for the toughest pet stains and odors even removes skunk odor
- New Max Clean mode, combined with 12 rows of rotating Dual Dirt Lifter Power Brushes, delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors
- Our fastest dry time ever New and improved Express Clean Mode delivers dry carpets in about 30 minutes
- To attack the toughest stains, activate the Clean Shot Pretreated to deliver a concentrated stream of cleaning solution right where you need it
- Light weight design (less than 18 pounds ) and low profile foot makes it easy to use and maneuver around furniture
- 2 in 1 Pet Upholstery Tool removes pet hair, stains and odors from upholstery
- EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover makes cleaning the machine after a deep clean quick and easy
Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner; Professional Grade Carpet Cleaning Machine, Penetrating Brushes, Incredible Suction Power; Deeply Scrubs, Removes Stains and Dirt from Carpet, Refreshes Space
- With a 22-foot cord length, 1.5-gallon tank capacity and 11-inch cleaning path, the Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner makes cleaning and refreshing carpets quick and easy
- Weighing only 35.3 pounds, this carpet cleaner is easy to maneuver around the house or office space; allows back and forth cleaning motions and comes ready to use out of the box
- Digital indicator lights alert the user when cleaning solution is empty or if there is a brush roll jam; user-friendly easy-lift clean and dirty water tanks make filling and emptying stress-free
- Durable, high-impact materials; tough on stains but gentle on carpets; cleaner provides immediate, satisfying, professional results without having to pay high price for a professional cleaning
- Use the Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner for a variety of occasions: party preparation, after parties, family in town, nasty rental house carpet, fresh look, spring cleaning, holidays and more
JaniLink Premium 500 PSI Portable Carpet Extractor Machine with 3 Vac Motors 6 Stages, 2 Heats, Hose, Wand and Essential Tools Included
- Best Selling Item Over 10 years(JaniLink Guarantees the Quality)
- Three 2-stage vacuum motors for extremely powerful suction power. 3 Premium Vacuum Motors x 2 Stages (Each Motor) = Total 6 stages
- 228 inch of water lifting power (19ft) : Almost Truck Mount Power, But It's Portable!
- Two water heaters, heats up very fast and adds even more cleaning power while sanitizing the area
- Event Promotion : Now it Comes with $200 Worth Essential Tools! **Please see images for more detailed info**
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner with 18 Accessories, Extra-Long Power Cord, Chemical-Free Pressurized Cleaning for Most Floors, Counters, Appliances, Windows, Autos, and More
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED — Backed by a 2-year hassle-free warranty and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS
- CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING — Naturally deep clean and sanitize without the use of harsh chemicals using hot, pressured steam to eliminate grease, grime, stains, and mold from a wide range of surfaces including ceramic tile, grout, granite, sealed wood flooring, laminate, appliances, grills, autos, and more
- LARGE CAPACITY TANK — The 48-ounce water tank heats up in under 8 minutes and provides up to 45 minutes of steam with optional lockable steam trigger for continuous steam cleaning. Water Fill Method- Measuring Cup (16 oz).Steam Pressure- 43 psi
- 18 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES — Equipped for steam cleaning jobs in and around your home including a floor mop, mop pads, nylon brushes, brass brush, scrub pad, squeegee, and more
- SUPERIOR REACH — An extra-long 15.7-foot power cord and over 9-foot steam hose provide added maneuverability and reach for those hard to get to places. Steam Rate- 33-37 g/min. Steam Pressure- 43 psi
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
Dear Diary: The Fortunes and Misfortunes of a Stay-at-Home Mom
A day in the life of an Atlanta suburban housewife and how to lose your friend over Stanley Steamer carpet cleaning.
I have to admit that I was a little discouraged by some articles I read on about rejections. To read people write about their articles getting rejected is a bit of a downer. I thought you could write about anything. I thought I was going to magically pay off my debt with so that I can continue to stay home with my children. Then I wondered to myself why I was paid for some of the things I've already been paid for if so many suffer the pain of a big fat "Rejected." I guess I will keep on writing and await my first rejection. When that happens I will cry myself to sleep and vow never to write again, but be rest assured I'll be here the next day.
I ate the last of the cookie ice-cream sandwiches and now I'm feeling the sugar craving. I had my coffee this morning, but I'm pretty tired and need something to be excited about. I'm feeling hopeless right now. I may have screwed up a very good friendship. I seem to do that to myself. I always sabotage what is great in my life. I suppose that I feel I deserve nothing good and that there always must be some sort of drama present for me to keep things fresh and interesting. Why is that?
My best friend - who is gay and in the Air Force - called me and asked why I hadn't called all day. I guess I just haven't felt right today and I knew he was at work, so I didn't bother. He seems to have a problem with my friendship with Devon. Devon is my only true friend in Georgia. I haven't connected with anyone quite like her, aside from a very evil person that I have parted ways with. Anyway, Devon has been there for me and has been a great friend. My guy friend - we will call him Mr. Alfie as a sort of screwed up nickname for Air Force - started saying that he has a problem with my friendship with Devon. He said that it is interfering with my friendship with him and that she is not cool in the sense that when I'm around her and am on the phone with him, she doesn't ask to talk to him. Of course, he was totally joking in all of this.
Somewhere along the way, Mr. Alfie and I got the bright idea to prank call Devon. Last week Devon had her carpet cleaned by Stanley Steamer. The guy that came out tried to convince her to tip him well in exchange for extra scrubbing. If you know anything about carpet cleaning, this is a totally bogus practice to scam the customer so that you get a tip. She had already had the same thing happen with the same company just a few months before, so she told him no thanks. She later complained to the manager and told him what happened. He said he would have a talk with the guy. Devon and I joked that he knew where she lived and she'd better hope that he didn't get fired or something. My friend and I thought it'd be fun for him to pretend to be Carpet Guy. Looking back, this was not a great idea at all. And how immature of me (and Alfie).
Mr. Alfie: "Yeah, hey, how's it going?"
Devon: "Who is this?"
Mr. Alfie: "I cleaned your carpet the other day, you remember? Yeah, you got me fired."
Devon: "Hello? Hellooo?"
Mr. Alfie: "You heard me. You got me fired."
Devon: "I can't hear you. My phone is breaking up. Who is this?"
Mr. Alfie: "I cleaned your carpet the other day and you talked to my boss and got me fired. How am I going to feed my kids?"
Devon: "I have no idea what you're talking about."
After several don't-know-what-you're-talking-abouts, Devon hung up. I realized she probably thought it was for real, which I didn't expect, and hung up to call her. She answered the second time that I called. She said hello, I said hello. I asked what she was doing. She said, "Did you have someone call me?" I suppose she figured it out since I called so soon after and twice in a row. I sort of laughed and said yes and that it was pretty hilarious. She said, "Michelle, OMG, you scared me so bad. That is not funny!" Her voice began to break up on the second sentence and I realized she was crying.
She had hung up on me. I was devastated. At that moment I realized the severity of what I'd done. I'd probably lost my friend. At the very least, I had damaged my friendship. And for what? A childish giggle? I called Alfie back and told him what had happened. He said not to sweat it. He said if she couldn't take a joke then she wasn't worth the time. In a way, I agree. But at the same time, if someone had done that to me, I probably would have been very scared. I can't imagine what she was feeling. She was sitting on the other line thinking some strange man that she got fired, that knew where she lived, was coming for her.
What a dope you are, Michelle.
I sent Devon an e-mail apologizing to her, but I have a feeling things will never be the same. Some may say big deal, whatever. But I really hurt my friend. I really scared her. In a way I want to laugh because I wonder how she could have possibly believed what was being said. Alfie never gave her a name or day and he didn't sound believable to me. And the whole feeding his kids remark made it even more laughable. But she did believe it. And it did scare her. I really took things too far. And the sad part is that I was trying to make her laugh and lighten her up.
I'm going to go crawl in a hole now. Perhaps I should put on a Huggies diaper because that is how much I could bawl like a baby right now. I am such a loser. I should know better since I'm a mother of two.