Best Industrial Carpet Cleaning Solution in 2023
Rug Doctor Industrial Deep Carpet Cleaning Solution, Carpet Detergent for Removing Tough Stains and Stubborn Dirt, Great for Home and Office, 128 oz.
Rug Doctor Deep Cleaner Powerful, Professional-Grade, Deodorizes and Refreshes Carpet Cleaning Solution Triple Action Oxy 96 oz, 1
- Oxygen-activated cleaning boosters bring dirt and spots directly to the surface and permanently remove tough stains and odors; tough on dirt, grime and stains but gentle on carpet and fabric fibers
- Triple-action formula deep cleans, deodorizes, protects carpet against future spills and stains; oxy-powered professional-grade deep carpet cleaner eliminates tough stains, kills odors at the source
- Deeply cleans and refreshes soiled soft surfaces all throughout the home with no residue; SpotBlok technology repels dirt and grime after use to keep carpets and soft surfaces cleaner longer
- Safe for use around kids and pets and will not damage carpet fibers when used as directed; formulated for use in ALL upright deep carpet cleaning machines
- Carpet cleaning formula deep cleans and refreshes a variety of soft surfaces without leaving a residue: carpet, rugs, furniture, upholstery, auto interiors, stairs, car seats, fabric and more
- Furniture Finish: Pet Carpet Cleaner, Odor, Powder Pet Stain, Professional, Deep, Wool, Steamer, Couch, Steam Cleaning, Steam Carpet, Rug Cleaning, Area Rug, Stain Removal, Remove, Removal, Cleaner Spray, Rugs, Spray Wash, Odor Remover, Dry Carpet, Pet Stains, Services, Carpet Steamer, Remove Stains, Pets, Steam Vacuum, Carpet Stains, Easy Clean, Oxiclean, Stain Odor, Cleaning Area Carpet
- Closure Type: Bissell Preheat, Deep, Cleaners, Cleaning, Parts, Shampooer, Reviews, Pet Carpet, Deep Clean, Bissell Pet Machine, Shampoo, Steam Cleaner, Advanced, Preheat Pet, Deep Cleaner, Preofessional, Upright, Bagless, Portable, Spot, Carpet Shampoo, Carpet Cleaning, Solution, Deep Cleaning, Small, Revolution, Cleanview, Repair, Manual, Home, Upholstery, Carpet Cleaners, Machines, Hoover, Walmart
- Mounting Type: E, Bissell Spot, Portable Carpet, Reviews For Spot Cleaners, Handheld, Upholstery, Portable Spot, Pro Cleaner, Shampooer, Machines, Natural, Clean, Rug Cleaner, Steam Clean, Natural Carpet, Floor Steam, Commercial, Cheap Carpet Cleaner, Household, Machine For Cleaning Carpets, Cleaning Companies, Deals, House, Wash, Detergent, Shampoo Cleaner, Solution Carpet, Cleaner Upholstery, Proheat, Doctor P
Bissell 78H63 Deep Clean Pro 4X Deep Cleaning Concentrated Carpet Shampoo, 48 ounces - Silver
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Our most powerful formula for tough, ground-in dirt and stains.
- Removes tough odors.
- Safe on carpet, area rugs and upholstery.
- Great for heavily soiled areas, stubborn stains and underlying odors.
- Formula made for upright carpet cleaners.
- formula. Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents.
- Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
Nature's Miracle NM-5399 Tropical Bloom Scent Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo, Tropical Bloom, .5 gallon
- Nature's Miracle Carpet Shampoo contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology
- Use alone or with your steam or carpet cleaner
- Low foaming, phosphate-free formula works to remove stains and odors and rejuvenate carpets.
- Fresh tropical bloom scent 64-Ounce Bottle
- Packagining may vary
- Size of the product (0.5 Gallon / 64 oz.)
OxiClean Large Area Carpet Cleaner, 64 oz.
- For use in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Deep Cleaning Action Removes Dirt & Lifts Stains
- Vacuum thoroughly to remove loose dirt
- Pre-treat tough stains with OxiClean Carpet & Area Rug Remover Spray.
- For home owned & rental machines follow the machine's recommended detergent to water ratio instructions.
Rug Doctor Triple Action Pet Deep Carpet Cleaner; Permanently Removes Tough Pet Stains and Odors, Professional-Grade, Protects Soft Surfaces from Pet Accidents, Cleans 9 Rooms, CRI-Certified, 96 Oz.
- Powerful deep cleaner permanently removes stains and odors caused by pet messes and keeps them from returning; pro-enzymatic formula targets proteins in pet messes to break down and eliminate stains
- Triple-action formula deep cleans, neutralizes odors and protects carpet against future pet stains; SpotBlok technology prevents pet accidents from setting in to keep soft surfaces cleaner longer
- Odor-neutralizing technology kills bad odors at the source instead of covering them up and helps deter remarking by pets; ideal for areas heavily trafficked by people and pets
- Breaks down and permanently eliminates stains from pet urine, feces, drool, vomit, blood, everyday stains, dirt, grime, grass stains, tracked-in mud and more
- Deep cleaning formula refreshes soft surfaces all over home and vehicle without leaving residue: carpet, rugs, furniture, upholstery, auto interiors, stairs, car seats, pet beds, mattresses and more
Carpet Miracle - Concentrated Machine Shampoo, Deep Stain and Odor Remover Solution, Deodorizing Formula (32FL OZ)
- CARPET MIRACLE - Cleans & Deodorizes Carpet & Upholstery to its original soft & beautiful condition
- FOR ALL MACHINES - Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express (Sears, Home Depot, Walmart)
- CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION - works on all water safe surfaces: Carpets & Rugs to Furniture & Auto Uph.
- CHILDREN, PET & EARTH FRIENDLY - Carpet Miracle is Biodegradable & Non-Toxic. Safe & Very Effective!
- 100% GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% in LOVE with Carpet Miracle, send it back for a full refund!
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
Stuart Pet Supply Co. Professional Strength Deep Clean (Gal.) 3X Carpet Cleaner Solution & Deodorizer, Concentrated Encapsulating Carpet Shampoo, Pet Stain,Odor & Dirty Carpet Cleaning Formula
- PERMANENTLY REMOVES DIRT:Our Encapsulating Chemistry Surrounds Dirt so it Cannot Reattach to Carpet.
- FOR ALL MACHINES - Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express (Sears, Home Depot, Walmart)
- CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION - works on all water safe surfaces: Carpets, Rugs & Furniture.
- FRESH LINEN SCENT - No nasty Chemical Scented smells. Our Carpet Cleaning Solution removes odors.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. - If you are not 100% happy with Deep Clean, send it back for a full refund!
Arm & Hammer Deep Clean Plus Stain Fighters Extractor Chemical Carpet Cleaner
- Targets high traffic areas in your home
- Deep cleans carpet, rugs and upholstery
- Neutralizes odors with Arm & Hammer baking soda
- Made in the USA
Woman Selling Carpet Cleaners
More than a decade after graduating, Bryce still thought about his high school crush. Then a woman selling carpet cleaners knocked on his door. Could it be?
It wasn't her after all. He knew right away even before she told him her name, which was Stephanie, not Kelly. Her voice was different. Same height, but not as trim (well it was over a decade ago, let's be fair). Wow, what a smile. And that perfume, my word. She could have been about his age, but he assumed she was younger for taking such a job. Who knows?
She was selling carpet cleaners. At eight a.m.? "Well, you're my first stop of the day." Beautiful teeth. Her glance seemed to linger on the door handle. "Let me bring in my equipment." She returned from a brownish van with a big, awkward looking carpet cleaner and bent over it as she explained all of its wonderful capabilities. Bryce didn't pay much attention. She was wearing low-rise jeans and he caught a glimpse of upper buttocks. That's usually a bad look, for men and women, but in this instance it was rapturous. What if it was her?
"Do you live here alone?" He told her he did, and that he worked graveyards as a Night Manager for a hotel. The hotel was near the airport. "Oh, that's a long commute for you, isn't it?" It was about a 35 minute drive. The small talk continued. The job was Monday through Friday, but he had some time off scheduled in about three weeks, finally. She looked all around his small house. It's not much, he said. "Nice TV, though." Plasma, that's right. A computer also, only a couple of years old. The divorce had been tough, should he mention that? He didn't.
She went through her perfunctory demonstration and he was trying to act impressed. What to do? He didn't want a carpet cleaner, but he didn't want her to go. "I'll make this easy for you. Here's the information and my card. Give it some thought, and please call me when you feel like this might be something you want to do." Please call? Should he read something into that? He will definitely call. She's leaving. She held a hand out. Oh, the touch of that hand. He watched her walk away as long as was still respectable, and then he closed the door and watched her diminished figure through the peephole as it vanished into the van. Could this be a second chance at what had been a stillborn high school romance? That perfume. He settled back on the couch and attempted to get some sleep.
One week later Bryce returned home from work to find the lock on his door broken. He entered the front room to see that his plasma TV was gone. He furrowed his brow. He slowly walked over to the other room and peeked in. The computer was gone too. He frowned and pulled out the precious business card she had given him. The number was out of service, of course. Then maybe Stephanie wasn't her real name. Could it be her? His hopes rose, but quickly sank as he realized he'd probably never see her again. Oh, that perfume.