Best Manual Carpet Sweeper For Pet Hair in 2021
Bissell Natural Sweep Carpet and Floor Sweeper with Dual Rotating System and 2 Corner Edge Brushes, 92N0A, Silver
Yocada Carpet Sweeper Cleaner for Home Office Low Carpets Rugs Undercoat Carpets Pet Hair Dust Scraps Paper Small Rubbish Cleaning with a Brush Yellow
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Safe and efficient on low carpets, rugs, undercoat carpets. ▲▲▲Please DON'T use it on floors like hardwood, ceramic, tile, laminate, marble or glass. It only works best on carpets!
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper GOOD COLLECTING: For pet hair, bread crumbs, dust, debris, paper clips and etc.
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper NO BATTERIES：No electricity needed and no messy cords to deal with!
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper NO DUST PAN: There is no dust pan to deal with. You can easily empty the garbage by pressing this button.
- ▲▲▲Carpet Sweeper SATISFACTION: If you are not satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact us,we are always here to serve for you.
Bissell Easy Sweep Compact Carpet & Floor Sweeper, 2484A, Teal
- Multi Surface Cleaning – sweeps hair, dirt and other debris from area rugs, low carpet and hard floors
- Cordless cleaning without the hassle of charging or batteries
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Lays flat and includes storage loop in handle for hanging
- Dual bottom-empty dirt bins and removable brush roll for easy emptying and maintenance
Ey.liden Carpet and Floor Manual Sweeper for Home Carpet and Pet Hair Cleaning Mint and White
- SUPERIOR CLEANUP: The sweeper can easily clean pet hair, crumbs, dust and more. Created with reversible cleaning power, making it ideal for any home and restaurant !
- MANUAL AND NON ELECTRIC: Non electric sweeper, just using manual power, safe and eco-friendly.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE : Move it forward and backward without taking to much effort, an incredibly lightweight and super useful sweeper.
- PERFECT CLEANING ASSISTANT: The brushes on the four corners can preprocess the garbage trapped in the crevices of carpet, and the 180°rotating pole can help you clean the dead corner.
- STORAGE CONVENIENCE: The pole can stand upright, don't worry about falling down easily !
Bissell Sweep-Up Carpet and Floor Sweeper, Lightweight with Advanced Dirtlifter Brush System, Picks Up Lint, Dust, Pet Hairs From Carpets, floors and Laminates, Large Capacity Dirt Pan, and Convenient Lie Flat Handle, and Soft Bumper Is Safe On Walls, Blue Finish
- Dirtlifter Brush System, works great on wood, tile, carpet, vinyl and laminates
- Picks up lint, crumbs, and dirt, and pet hairs on forward and return motion
- Low profile handle lies flat for easy cleaning under furniture and hard to reach places
- Large-capacity dirt pan, and is easy to empty
- Lightweight and cordless, includes a hanging loop for easy storage
Fuller Brush 17027 Electrostatic Carpet & Floor Sweeper - 9" Cleaning Path - Black
- IDEAL FOR ALL CRUMBY CLEANUPS: Need a quick touchup? No matter what the mess is from, you’ll want to grab this handy sweeper to get it cleaned fast - this sweeper just perfect!
- SUPERIOR CLEANUP: The natural Fuller Quality bristle rotor brush has fabulous picks up power for pet hair, crumbs, dust, debris, paper clips, glass, and more. Created with reversible cleaning power - making this ideal for any home and restaurant!
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: Move it from room to room without overusing a single muscle in your body – an incredibly lightweight and useful sweeper!
- MULTI FLOOR CAPABILITIES: Fuller Brush Quality bristles make it safe and efficient on tile, low pile carpet, and all hard floors - with very minimal effort.
- EASY USE & STORAGE: No outlets required – get your mess cleaned using electrostatic charge. Folds flat for compact hanging - making this convenient to store in any closet ready for those quick cleanups
- STURDY AND AGILE: Fuller Brush made with indestructible metal housing with a four section metal handle and a long-wearing, soft vinyl bumper protecting your furniture as it reaches flat under.
Casabella Carpet Sweeper 11" Electrostatic Floor Cleaner - Blue
- Carpet sweeper is lightweight and quiet - perfect for fast, easy cleanup jobs. No electricity needed and no messy cords to deal with!
- Natural boar bristle brush picks up sand, pet hair, crumbs, glass etc. from carpets, hard floors and more.
- Dual dustpans are easy to empty and tightly sealed to keep dirt from spilling out.
- Folds flat for compact, easy storage - perfect for apartments, offices, and campers.
- 11" Wide, covering a large surface area. Includes rotor brush comb.
Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Rechargeable Carpet Sweeper, 28806, Driftwood
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Dirt cup capacity - 480 ml. Powerful Cordless Cleaning—powered brush easily cleans hard floors, area rugs, and other hard-to-reach places
- Battery lasts for up to 60 minutes of powered cleaning
- Lightweight and versatile—perfect for picking up daily dirt and messes from floors, under furniture, and other hard-to-reach places
- Features an easy-to-empty dirt cup, easy-glide rubber wheels, and an adjustable metal handle
- Quiet and powerful cleaning
Elicto Multipurpose 5-in-1 Sweeper â€“ Lightweight Carpet Sweeper, Squeegee, Broom, Hair Collector & Floor Cleaner â€“ Manual Silent Non Electric Sweepers for Kitchen, Windows, Hardwood (37 Inches)
- ✅ CLEAN YOUR HOME IN A BREEZE with the pro-grade pantented Elicto Super Sweeper. Ultra-efficient, just like a cordless roller vacuum cleaner, this innovative handheld sweeper broom will leave all your home surfaces immaculately clean.
- ✅ SWEEP UP YOUR FLOORS, CARPETS & MORE: Absolutely quiet and super strong, this ergonomically-designed, patented manual broom will easily collect broken glass, liquids, pet hair, and human hair from your floor, rugs, and carpets.
- ✅ TAKE THE FUSS OUT OF CLEANING YOUR HOME: The aerodynamic shape and the extendable handle of this smart manual sweeper facilitates prolonged use, without tiring your hand. Clean your windows, bathroom or kitchen in a matter of minutes.
- ✅ INVEST IN THE BEST 360 DEGREE PATENTED SWEEPER: With 6 blades for collecting debris, hair and the finest dust, this problem-solving sweeper stands out for its durability among the many flimsy brooms with rotating brushes.
- ✅ EASILY STORE YOUR SWEEPER BROOM: Sleek and modern, with cool Elicto logo embossed on the frame is uniquely stylish. Hang it from the special hanger loop, to save precious space in storage.
EZ SPARES Quiet Carpet Sweeper, Floor SweeperÂ with Horsehair Roto Brush Strong Cleaning Power,Bristle Sweeper,Great for House,Office,Kitchen,Carpet,Parquet Floor with Clean Out Comb
- Need a QUICK and EASY clean-ups? Try EZ SPARES sweep machine at once. Simply push this manual sweeper forward - its rotating brushes will lift and sweep up the dirt and into the built-in dustpan.You can clean your floor with one hand.Say goodbye to your dustpan now.
- Works on ALL Hard floor surfaces: Wood, Tile, Marble and Linoleum with NO scuffing or scratching.These three horsehair bristle brushes have fabulous picks up power for pet hair, crumbs, dust, debris, paper clips, glass and more. Easily dump garbage by holding on the push button.
- NO bags, filters, batteries or electricity required. It is available at any time for any home and office.
- Lightweight and Convenient: Weighs less than 2 pounds and folds flat for hard to reach flat areas(Bed bottom, sofa bottom) and easy storage.
- The horse hair is dense, the friction is greater, and the resilience is much higher than plastic hair. It also means higher product manufacturing costs.Good quality and long service life.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
The Electric Vacuum Cleaner's 100th Anniversary -- a History of the Carpet Sweeper's Electric Debut
In 1907, the Bissell carpet sweeper went electric.
James Murray Spangler was working as a janitor in a Canton, Ohio department store, when his chronic cough necessitated a cleaner method for doing his job. His initial contraption consisted of a broom handle, a soap box, a pillow case, a rotating sweeping brush, and an electric fan motor. It was a clumsy and inefficient cleaner, but Spangler didn't give up. He made changes, experimented with different attachments, and went public with his invention. He established the Electric Suction Sweeper Company and received a patent for his electric suction machine in 1908.
One of his first customers was his cousin, the wife of William Hoover. As the story goes, Mr. Hoover was a saddlemaker and leather merchant who was looking for a new business. When his wife presented him with Spangler's invention, Hoover was so impressed that he bought into Spangler's company and put Spangler in charge. Several years later, in 1922, the Electric Suction Sweeper Company was renamed the Hoover Company.
Improvements in the Hoover electric vacuum cleaner continued to be made, with better and more efficient parts. The first 'Hoover' weighed in at 10 pounds. However, the electric vacuum cleaner was slow to catch on. As sales remained few, the idea for a free 10-day in-home trial was promoted. The vacuum cleaners were also promoted by demonstrating them to housewives. Sure enough, the company got the jump start it needed, and the rest is history!
What a long way the 1599 street sweeper of England has come. Even then, it took nearly 300 years before it was improved enough to be used in homes. In 1878, Anna and Melville Bissell invented their original model of the carpet sweeper, but it required being on hands and knees to use. Finally, after many changes and improvements, the first vacuum cleaner was invented, which eventually lead to Murray Spangler's electric version. The Eureka Company was established and manufactured it's first vacuum cleaner in 1909, followed by the Kerby Company in 1912.
Today, there are literally hundreds of makes, models, and sizes of electric and cordless vacuum cleaning devices, an invention unlikely to go by the wayside, and one most of us take for granted.