Best Marine Carpet in 2020
PRC Marine Upholstery Durable Un-Backed Automotive Trim Carpet 72" x 36" Mini Roll (Gray)
32 oz. Pontoon Boat Carpet - 8.5' Wide x Various Lengths (Choose Your Color!) (Granite, 8.5' x 25')
- This carpet is superior quality 32 ounce marine grade carpeting.
- This purchase includes: Carpet, Installation Manual, Carpet Knife, Extra Blades and free tech advice.
- This carpet is designed for a glue-down application.
- ***PLEASE REQUEST SAMPLES VIA 'ASK A QUESTION' (INCLUDE NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, COLOR OPTION) FOR COLOR/QUALITY MATCH*** NO RETURNS ON COLOR DISCREPANCIES.
Marine Outdoor Bass/Pontoon Boat Carpet/16 oz (Marine, 6'x16')
- 16oz. Marine Carpeting
- Mildew and Moisture Resistant
- Rubber Backed-Fade Resistant/UV Resistant
- Please Note: Boat Carpet is for glue down applications only - this is not for snap in applications
- Made in the USA
16 Oz Cutpile Boat Carpet - 6' Wide / 12 Colors (Charcoal, 6x16)
- 16 Oz Cutpile Marine Grade Carpet
- 100 % UV Stabilized Polypropylene Construction
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Stain Resistant
- Engineered for Outdoor Use
House, Home and More Indoor Outdoor Carpet with Rubber Marine Backing - Gray - 6 Feet x 15 Feet
- Indoor Outdoor Carpet - great for your patio, deck, boat, sunroom and more
- Made of polyester fibers - resistant to stains, mold and mildew easy to clean
- UV-protected outdoor carpet with rubber marine backing - weather and fade resistant
- Carpet edges are unbound yet do not fray use as is or trim to size using a utility knife or scissors
- Features low pile height (approx. ¼ inch) with ribbed texture for traction
Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet (Black, 16oz 12" (in) Wide x 100' (ft) Long)
- High Quality Universal Bunk Carpet
- Heavy Duty Boat Bunk Carpeting - Not your regular 16oz or 12oz Bunk Carpeting will last longer.
- Ravel Resistant - Unlike other boat carpeting, this carpet will not unravel over time.
- Superior Rubber Backing - Allowing your boat deck to dry out faster helping prevent mold and mildew.
- Extremely Pliable and easy to cut.
CE Smith Trailer Roll Carpet, Black, 18" x 18'- Replacement Parts and Accessories for your Ski Boat, Fishing Boat or Sailboat Trailer
20 oz. Do-It-Yourself Boat Carpet - 8' Wide x Various Lengths (Choose Your Color & Length) (Medium Gray, 8' x 20')
- The 20 ounce cut pile, glue down carpet included in this kit is superior quality carpet.
- The high UV stabilized polypropylene construction is durable and stain resistant.
- *REQUEST SAMPLES FOR COLOR MATCH* as we do not accept returns for color discrepancies.
- Includes: carpet, installation manual, carpet knife, extra blades and free tech advice.
Fulton CR8012 Replacement Trailer Bunk Carpeting (12 x 144-Inch)
- Marine Grade trailer bunk carpet, black
- Protects your boat investment by reducing scratching on the hull
- 12" wide x 144" long
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Standard 16 OZ Cut Pile Boat/Marine Carpet - Choose your length, width, and color! Made and shipped in the USA â€“ Quality Guaranteed â€“ Lowest Prices Online (Marble Grey 5810, 6ft W x 20ft L)
- LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!
- UV/weather fade, stain, mildew, gas, and oil resistant.
- Durable, quality synthetic latex backing designed for marine environments.
- Easy to install - Instructions Included
- Indoor/Outdoor Carpet Uses - For patios, decks, boats, Sunrooms
Submarine Car from 007's the Spy Who Loved Me Discovered Accidentally by Man
From a crate bought for $100, an anonymous man finds a James Bond submarine car inside set to fetch $1 million on auction in London in September.
This small business owner who rents out tools for construction decided to try his luck and buy the crate container one day in 1989 in Long Island. When he opened up the container he was surprised to find the odd looking car inside of it. The car was dented and had no wheels, and one can well imagine that the new owner of this wasn't well pleased at first blush with what he had acquired.
It wasn't until he loaded the car onto his truck and began driving it home that fellow motorists radioed him to tell him what the car actually was and where it had come from, and just imagine his surprise!
When he got back home he went out to rent the video (remember, these were still the 1980's) of The Spy Who Loved Me to verify his new buy. The car was indeed Wet Willie as it was known on the set and had been built by a man who had been a Navy SEAL for $100,000.
This particular Lotus was just one of seven Lotuses used in the film, but was the only one that also doubled as a self-propelled submarine. It's been seen from time to time at museums, but now its owner has finally decided to sell it as its value has been estimated at $1 million.
Doug Redenius, a James Bond expert, has verified the authenticity of the Lotus and said, "Come September 9th, be prepared for your life and your wife and your children. Your life is going to change dramatically. First of all, you're going to go down in history as the guy who found the James Bond car. But then if it sells for what we're hoping, that money will give you an opportunity to live very comfortably for the rest of your life."
I, like many others, think this submarine car will probably fetch more than $1 million when it finally goes up for auction and it will be fun to see what the winning bid will be.