Best Miele Vacuum For Berber Carpets in 2021
Miele Swing H1 Tactical, Obsidian Black
- FilterBag volume - 2.5 litres. Sbd285-3 rug and floor combination tool
- Crevice tool and upholstry tool
- Variable speed control
- Can be converted into a handheld vacuum
- Low pile carpet and hard floors.Nominal power consumption:900 W
Miele STB 205-3 Turbo Plus Power Nozzle Attachment
- The Turbo Comfort contains a rotating roller brush that works to loosen the dirt in the floor while collecting lint and thread.
- Optimal for cut-pile.
- Floating roller brush that adjusts on different carpet heights.
- Applicable for the following models: S1, S500, S700, S2/S4, S5/S6
Miele Blizzard CX1 Pure Suction Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Graphite Grey
- This powerful but quiet German-engineered Miele bagless canister vacuum has a Pure Suction Combination Floorhead, ideal for cleaning low-pile carpets and hard floors. An additional Parquet Twister floorhead with soft bristles is perfect for the gentle cleaning of delicate hard floors.
- Powerful Vortex Technology provides the deepest clean possible. Switch from 4 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned via Rotary Dial.
- The maintenance-free HEPA Lifetime Filter and Gore CleanStream Fine Dust Filter, ensure top-notch filtration. With Click2open hygienic emptying, you do not have to worry about that cloud of fine dust particles coming back up into the air when emptying the dustbin.
- Standard accessories include SBD 285-3 Pure Suction Combination Floorhead, SBB 300-3 Parquet Twister Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool and Crevice Tool.
- 7-year manufacturer warranty on motor and casing, and 1-year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor.
Hoover Recalls WindTunnel Canister Vacuums (2/09/11): Fire and Shock Hazards
About 142,000 Hoover WindTunnel Bagless Canister Vacuums have been recalled. Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled vacuum cleaners and contact Hoover for a free repair.
The power cord between the power nozzle and the wand connector can short-circuit posing fire and shock hazards to consumers. This condition can occur even if the vacuum has been turned off but left plugged in. Hoover has received 69 reports of overheating or electrical malfunction, including one report of fire and smoke damage, and two reports of carpet damage. There has been one report of a minor injury.
This recall involves the Hoover WindTunnel Bagless Canister Vacuum model S3755. The vacuum is silver and black in color, and comes with a power nozzle. The model number can be found on a label on the bottom of the canister.
The recalled canister vacuums were sold at mass merchandisers, department stores and independent vacuum retailers nationwide and online from March 2003 to December 2020 for between $250 and $280.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled vacuum cleaners and contact Hoover for a free repair.
For additional information, contact Hoover toll-free at (888) 564-2066 between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit the firm's website at www.hoover.com/windtunnelcanisterrecall.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. Please tell them about it by visiting .
The CPSC reminds consumers that it is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
Hoover's Recall Hotline: (888) 564-2066
CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772
See also: Sunbeam Convertible Irons Recalled on 2/03/11 Due to Fire Hazard