Best Natural Carpet Cleaning Solution in 2020
Puracy Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine Detergent, 4X Pet Stain Remover & Deodorizer, 25 Ounce
Carpet Miracle - Concentrated Machine Shampoo, Deep Stain and Odor Remover Solution, Deodorizing Formula (32FL OZ)
- CARPET MIRACLE - Cleans & Deodorizes Carpet & Upholstery to its original soft & beautiful condition
- FOR ALL MACHINES - Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express (Sears, Home Depot, Walmart)
- CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION - works on all water safe surfaces: Carpets & Rugs to Furniture & Auto Uph.
- CHILDREN, PET & EARTH FRIENDLY - Carpet Miracle is Biodegradable & Non-Toxic. Safe & Very Effective!
- 100% GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% in LOVE with Carpet Miracle, send it back for a full refund!
Hoover Free & Clean Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution, 50oz Hypoallergenic Formula, AH30952, White
- HYPOALLERGENIC FORMULA: Thoughtfully designed for people with sensitive skin
- POWERFUL: Removes dirt and grime from carpets and upholstery
- NO DYES AND HEAVY FRAGRANCES: So it's tough on dirt but safe on your home
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER stain remover and carpet cleaner
- FOR USE IN FULL-SIZE DEEP CLEANING MACHINES: Including HOOVER, Bissell and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- MADE IN THE USA: with US and globally sourced ingredients
Biokleen Carpet and Rug Shampoo, 64 Fluid Ounce
- Professional and at home cleaning, professional power with out the chemicals
- Our plant-based formula cleans tough stains and trapped odors
- Safe on all washable fibers is gentle on backings and pads
- Non toxic, biodegradable, no harsh fumes, tough on dirt gentle on the earth
- Made in the USA
- Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth
- Super Concentrated
- Natural - Non-Toxic - Biodegradable
Nature's Miracle NM-5399 Tropical Bloom Scent Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo, Tropical Bloom, .5 gallon
- Nature's Miracle Carpet Shampoo contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology
- Use alone or with your steam or carpet cleaner
- Low foaming, phosphate-free formula works to remove stains and odors and rejuvenate carpets.
- Fresh tropical bloom scent 64-Ounce Bottle
- Packagining may vary
- Size of the product (0.5 Gallon / 64 oz.)
Naturally It's Clean Carpet Stains & Odors Cleaner; Plant Based Enzyme Safely Cleans Pet/Food Stains, Grease & Ink from Carpets, Rugs, Upholstery & Drapery, Pet&Child Safe, 24oz Spray Bottle x 2 Pack
- Natural enzymes & green: Naturally It's Clean Carpet Stains and Odors Remover is powered by Pure Enzymes from Plants. It is pH neutral, biodegradable, and never tested on animals. No VOC, no hazardous propellants, non-toxic, no harsh chemicals. SAFE around pets, children and vegetation. LIGHT NATURAL Lemon scent from Essential Oil.
- Superior results: Enzymes, nature's most powerful cleaner, rapidly biodegrade natural materials like pets stains and food stains into their basic elements. Safely remove stains off all carpet types without discoloring.
- Odor eliminator: Enzymes break down the organic material that causes odors at its source, and removing odors entirely. No covering up odors with artificial fragrances!
- Spray, soak & wipe: Shake, spray generously on target surface, soak, wipe or scrub with a sponge on stubborn stains; repeat scrubbing as needed. No discoloration, no harsh residues or fumes!
- Made in USA: Naturally It's Clean Carpet Stains and Odors Remover is proudly manufactured in the Hoosier State, Indiana, USA
Nature's Miracle Deep Cleaning Pet Stain and Odor Carpet Shampoo 64oz (1/2 Gallon)
- Low-foaming formula is designed to be used with any water-based carpet cleaning machine or steam cleaner
- Penetrates deep into carpet fibers to allow extraction of new and old stains, odors and allergens
- Contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology for permanent and superior odor removal
- Color-bright formula with rug conditioners and brighteners
- Packaging may vary
Naturama, All Natural Carpet Cleaner, Eco-Friendly EPA Registered. Made in The U.S. - Carpet Shampoo - Stain Remover - Cleaning Solution (32oz)
- 🌱Naturama carpet cleaner cleans just as well as the other detergents, if not better, without any gross artificial fragrances or harmful chemicals. It’s safer for kids, pets, and the environment
- 🌱It's not just for carpets: Use it on upholstery, mattresses, or in your car.
- 🌱This penetrating solution can be used not only to zap pet stains from your beloved carpets but other types of stains as well.
- 🌱Contains ingredients that kill bacteria and sanitize soft surfaces, like carpet, upholstery, bathroom mats, pet beds, and car seats. It also removes pollen, pet dander, and dust mite matter, making it a must-have during allergy and flu seasons.
- 🌱Our experts found it easy to rinse out of carpeting so your pile will look perfect after cleaning.
Bissell 78H63 Deep Clean Pro 4X Deep Cleaning Concentrated Carpet Shampoo, 48 ounces - Silver
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Our most powerful formula for tough, ground-in dirt and stains.
- Removes tough odors.
- Safe on carpet, area rugs and upholstery.
- Great for heavily soiled areas, stubborn stains and underlying odors.
- Formula made for upright carpet cleaners.
- formula. Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents.
- Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
Arm & Hammer Carpet Cleaner Oxiclean Extractor Chemical, 64 oz
- Formulated with the power of OxiClean Stain Fighters to blast tough stains
- Deep cleans carpet, rugs and upholstery
- Neutralizes odors with Arm & Hammer baking soda
- Made in the USA
Reviews of Natural Cleaning Products
Here, a review of several products that bill themselves as both effective and Earth-friendly. Let's see how they really measure up.
If you have cats, you know how much fun tending the litter box can be. Perhaps you are looking for a product that will make your cat's product clump better and stink less? Maybe one that you can flush, but without silica dust clouds and heavy perfumes that only mask the smell? Try Swheat Scoop wheat litter!
Made from only processed wheat, Swheat Scoop cat litter is 100% biodegradable. This is important for flushing, as natural ingredients are safer for septic systems and your toilet's plumbing; this is also of major benefit in regards to disposal of litter in a trash bag. With landfill resources being pushed to their limits, the more biodegradable options we consider for our day-to-day lives, the better the overall effect on waste issues.
The litter itself comes from wheat, a completely renewable source. The wheat naturally absorbs odors without the need for over-powering fragrances. But, wait, there's more! (I just had to say it.) Just as neat, the box Swheat Scoop comes in is made of 100% recycled paper products. And, since it's simple paperboard, you can recycle it when you're done!
So, we're talking about a product made from a completely renewable and biodegradable material, is all natural (which means less dust, and no chemicals to touch or breathe in), is packaged in a box made from entirely recycled material, and then can be recycled again itself. Swheat Scoop, at least at first glance, seems to have found a way to turn changing your cat litter into an eco-friendly extravaganza!
What's the catch? Well, there really isn't one. The wheat litter isn't cheap, but the quality results in less litter box maintenance, thus less frequent purchasing. You can also get several uses out of one box for one average cat. At Petco.com, I found this 25 lb bag for $19.99, which would be enough for my 16 lb Calico for the next two or three months.
Overall, I have found Swheat Scoop to last my cat longer, on average, than typical clay litters and those 'crystal pearl' litters we've tried. That being said, make sure to use enough! I didn't heed the instructions on the box, and tried to get by with using too little. This resulted in clumps sticking to the bottom of the box liner, making it difficult to scoop and toss. Use enough the first time, and it will last you that much longer. I have also found this litter to 'track' less out of the box on my cat's paws, which is nice. Swheat Scoop has my vote; eco-friendly, and consumer-minded, all at an reasonable price for the quality of the product. (Swheat Scoop litter is put out by the fine people at Pet Care Solutions. To learn more about this product, and the company itself, visit SwheatScoop.com.)
Product #2: Sun Burst's 'Free amp; Clear' Laundry Detergent
While shopping at my local grocery store, Basha's, I spied a great deal on laundry detergent. The price was so good that I immediately stopped to check it out. I saw it was a new product by Sun Burst, a brand I regularly use anyway due to it's overall value. This new detergent's label boasted 'all-natural', and I was intrigued. At $2.22 a bottle (for 35 loads), I grabbed three and never looked back.
When I arrived home, I decided to put my purchase into action, and give some more attention to the label and packaging. I opened the bottle to do my first load, and took a sniff. The label said the product was free of dyes and perfumes, and indeed, the contents simply smelled of soap. According to Sun Burst, the cleaning agents in this detergent are vegetable-based; this means the sources for this product are both renewable, and bio-degradable.
When cleaning products use bio-degradable surfactants for their grime-busting power, the cast-off that enters our water system will break down within it, instead of polluting it. And the 'Free amp; Clear' detergent definitely busted our grime; my son had grass stains on an already dingy white t-shirt, and even without pre-treatment, that white shirt perked right up after using this product. No more grass stains!
The packaging informs me that Sun Burst does not perform tests on animals for their products; as far as I'm concerned, that is just one more reason to love this product. The price is another; true, I found a rather deep discount, but this product can be had at most grocery stores for around $3-4 for 55 fl.oz. (enough to do roughly 35 average-sized loads of laundry.) Plus, the bottle is widely recyclable! Overall, I found no drawbacks, and fully recommend this detergent for cleaner clothes with minimal eco-impact!
Product #3: Clorox 'Green Works' Natural Dishsoap
If you want clean dishes without a film of chemical residue left behind, check out Clorox's new dishsoap addition to their "Green Works" line of household products. According to the "Green Works" website, Clorox supports the conservation organization The Sierra Club, and is recognized by the EPA for meeting eco-ecellence standards in their line of natural cleaning products. Sustainability is the name of the game in Clorox's new pitch to keep customers, and apparently, save the planet!
With the bottle's contents listed as 99% natural, and packaging that is made of no less than 25% recycled material, it appears Clorox backs up their words with action. The label encourages the consumer to participate in the process by recycling the packaging when empty. Its refreshing to see responsibility advertised!
Beyond all that good stufff, Clorox "Green Works" dishsoap uses essential oils for fragrance, really does cut grease, and the price is right: around $2.80 for a 22 fl.oz. bottle. The surfactants and cleaning agents are corn-, and coconut-based, and thus fully renewable and biodegradable. A great pick for doing the dishes, and protecting the planet. Check out the "Green Works" website here, then do your part to help spread the word!
Pick up one or all of these products at your local grocery store, or chain retailer such as Target or Walmart. If your favorite store doesn't carry these items, ask them to; when stores see demand for items like these, they will begin to stock more of them. When they are in stock, more people try them, and more impact (or rather, and more to the point, less) is made on the environment.