Best Natural Carpet Stain Remover in 2021
Better Life Natural Stain & Odor Eliminator, 16 oz
Earthworm Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner Spot & Stain Remover - Natural Enzymes, Safer for Family, Environmentally Responsible - 22 oz
- Fast Acting Spot & Stain Remover. Works on Wine Food Stains & Nail Polish Natural bio-enzymatic process
- Fragrance-free Works on Carpet, Curtains, pillow & pillow cases, mattresses & most colorfast materials
- Urine Vomit Stain Remover. No harsh chemical residues
- All EARTHWORM products are environmentally responsible and safer for use around kids, pets & family.
- Earthworm Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute
Puracy Natural Laundry Stain Remover, Enzyme-Based Spot Cleaner, Free & Clear, 25 Ounce
- Powerful plant-based enzymes safely eliminate stains and naturally freshen fabrics.
- Removes grass, berries, blood, sweat, oil, tomato sauce, cosmetics, pet accidents, dirt, and hundreds of other stains and odors.
- Effective on clothing, linens, silk, carpets, floor mats, car seats, cloth diapers, and other washable fabrics.
- NO harsh chemicals, animal by-products, or petroleum-based ingredients.
- Safe for colors, delicates, greywater and septic systems, and the environment. Never tested on animals. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Made in the USA.
Puracy Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine Detergent, 4X Pet Stain Remover & Deodorizer, 25 Ounce
- “The Best Carpet Shampoo” – Bustle
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS: Concentrated, naturally-derived detergents and deodorizers rapidly remove stains, soil, and odors from carpets, rugs, upholstery, and other washable surfaces; advanced natural cleaning technology leaves fibers feeling as soft as new
- USE WITH CARPET MACHINE OR BY HAND: Plant-powered, low foam formula quickly loosens soil and stains from surfaces; Safe to use in all major brand carpet machines when diluted per bottle directions (Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor, and more)
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILDREN & PETS: Use on any washable surface your family comes in contact with; NO HARSH CHEMICALS: No sulfates, phosphates, animal by-products, chlorine, bleach, dyes, petrochemicals, caustics, perfumes, or optical brighteners
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free - Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA
Biokleen Bac-Out Enzyme Stain Remover - 32 Ounce - Natural Foam Spray, Destroys Stains & Odors Safely, for Pet Stains, Laundry, Diapers, Wine, Carpets, Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Plant-Based
- Destroys stains and odors safely and naturally with an unique blend of live enzyme cultures, botanicals, and plant-based surfactants
- Full Strength Formula is ready to use - No diluting required
- Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Plant-Based, No Artificial Fragrance, Colors or Preservatives
- Great on pet accidents, wine, diapers, laundry, drains, carpets, and much more
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- Preferred by commercial carpet cleaners nationwide
- No negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife
- Made in the USA
Pet Stain & Odor Miracle - Enzyme Cleaner for Dog and Cat Urine, Feces, Vomit, Drool
- #1 RATED ENZYME CLEANER - Completely removes all pet stains and odors: urine, feces, vomit, & drool.
- MULTI-SURFACE FORMULA - carpet, hardwood, furniture, leather, rugs, pet beds, crates, car upholstery.
- CHILDREN & PET SAFE - Natural Enzyme formula is the safest way to clean up pet made stains & odors.
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Made in the USA & 10% of profits are donated to animal rescues & animal shelters.
- GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% in LOVE with S&H Enzyme Cleaner, send it back for a full refund!
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
TriNova Natural Pet Stain and Odor Remover Eliminator - Advanced Enzyme Cleaner Spray - Remove Old & New Pet Stains & Smells for Dogs & Cats - All-Surface Safe - 32 OZ â€¦
- ✅ 100% NATURAL CLEANER - We are setting the "Green Standard' by using only natural and organic ingredients in our formula and listing everything right on the label.
- ✅ PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH - TriNova's Pet Stain & Odor Remover features a blend of natural enzymes that tackle stains and odors at their root to clean and neutralize. The enzymes work to break down the stains, drying out and disintegrating when they're finished to restore your carpet to like-new condition.
- ✅ SAFE Around Kids & Pets - TriNova understands your pets frequent the spaces where you and your children spend the most time as well. Because of this, TriNova's Pet Stain & Odor Remover contains a formula that leaves surfaces safe for your kids to keep on playing without any worry about harmful chemicals or toxins.
- ✅ USE IT ANYWHERE - Use this natural pet stain remover on most surfaces such as bedding, mattress, cage, kennel, laundry, clothes, hardwood, litter box and more. Even use it for small animals like hamsters, rat, and mice cages
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We think you'll love our product, but if you don't just let us know and we'll refund your purchase price!
Puracy Professional Strength Pet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator, Natural Enzyme Concentrate for Dog & Cat Urine, 25 Ounce
- Guaranteed to safely remove all pet stains, odors, and messes
- Concentrated, Professional Results: Contains 31% active enzyme ingredients (vs. only 3.45% from the #1 Best Seller on Amazon) meaning this will yield nearly 10x more treatments per bottle
- Plant-Powered Performance: Enzymes and surfactants break down and eliminate urine, feces, vomit, blood, dander, and any other nastiness your pet produces, ensuring they won’t return to that spot to repeat
- Safe for Your Family and Your Stuff: When used as directed, completely nontoxic to people and animals; use on carpets, rugs, floors, mats, beds, towels, or any other surface your pet leaves a surprise
- Pure Love Guarantee: If you don’t love it, contact us directly for a full refund (no questions asked); Plant-derived, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, biodegradable, Made in America
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Eco-Friendly Stain Removal: Tea
Did you know that you can remove tea stains naturally? Tea can stain many surfaces, such as clothing, countertops and furniture. But it's not always so hard to remove it. You can even be eco-friendly while doing so.
Naturally Remove Tea Stains from Clothing
The first natural way to remove tea from clothing is very simple. Run the stained area under cold water for several minutes. If you catch the stain soon enough, this should do the trick. Otherwise, try a vinegar rinse. Fill the sink with a half and half solution of vinegar and water. Swish the stained clothing around in the water for a few minutes. Rinse with cold water. If the stain doesn't disappear, add some eco-friendly liquid detergent to the water.
If it's extra tough, gently rub some directly into the stain. Again, swish the clothing around in the water. Repeat this until the stain is gone. Rinse with cold water. For an even tougher stain, place a dry cloth underneath the stained area. Sprinkle some baking soda onto the stain and pour a small amount of vinegar on top. Dab with another dry cloth. This should push the stain out onto the cloth. Repeat this until the stain is gone and of course, rinse with cold water.
Eco-Friendly Tea Stain Removers for Carpet and Furniture
To remove tea stains from carpets and furniture the eco-friendly way, get out some vinegar, baking soda, a spray bottle, and some cloths. To create a cleaning solution, mix vinegar and water half and half in a spray bottle. Sprinkle some baking soda onto the stained area. Spray the area with your natural vinegar and water solution. As the stain is bubbling up, dab it away with the dry cloths. Repeat this process until it's gone. Once done, rinse the treated area by dabbing it with regular water from a cold, wet cloth. Dry it by dabbing with a dry cloth.
Remove Tea from Kitchen Surfaces the Natural Way
To remove tea from countertops, you're going to use the same vinegar and water solution mentioned above for carpets and furniture. First, try spraying and lightly wiping away the area with a dry cloth. If that doesn't work, sprinkle on some baking soda. Then, spray again. As the solution bubbles, dab away the tea stain it pulls up. This same method works well on kitchen stove tops and most floor surfaces, such as linoleum, tile, and hardwood. Remember that hardwood cannot stay wet for long, so if your kitchen floor is hardwood, do this quickly and be sure to dry it well right afterward.