Best Pet Carpet Cleaner Spray in 2021
Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover, 22oz (Pack of 2), 21809
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
Resolve Ultra Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Discourages pet resoiling
- Removes tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces from rugs and carpets also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food
Resolve Pet Expert Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - Removes Stains and Odors, 22 oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology.
- Freshens with a light, clean scent.
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food.
- Safe to use around pets and kids.
Bissell Destroyer Pet Plus, 1773, 22 oz Oxy Stain Pretreat, 22 Fl Oz
- Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like tracked-in dirt, grass, mud, blood, pet stains and more
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from resoiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed
- Oxy stain destroyer formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
BISSELL Woolite InstaClean Pet with Brush Head Cleaner, 1740, 18 fl. oz.
- Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds. 2 in 1 cleaner includes built-in rinseable brush.
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like Urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, blood. Also removes grass, tomato Sauce, Salad dressing, red wine, fruit juice, make-up, food grease, Vegetable oil, coffee, cola, tea, dirty motor oil and more
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from re-soiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed;Scotchgard Protector:No
- Oxy stain Destroyer formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Carpet Cleaning Formula, 48 oz, 1990
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Bissell's best formula for pet odors and stains, even tackles skunk odor
- For use in Bissell, hoover, and rug doctor upright deep cleaning machines
- Permanently removes stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch Gard protector
- Discourages pets from urinating in the same spot again
Woolite Advanced Pet Stain & Odor Remover + Sanitize, 2618, 22oz (Pack of 2)
- Kills 99. 9% of bacteria.
- Permanently removes tough pet stains.
- Penetrates to eliminate pet odors at their source.
- Cleans, Sanitizes, and Deodorizes in one easy step.
- Leaves Carpets Sanitized for Children and Pets when used as directed.
Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Spray Bottle
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
How to Get Pet Stains Out of Carpet
Just because you can't smell the stain anymore, doesn't mean it's not still there...
Whatever you've been doing to clean up the pet stains, if your pet is still pooping or peeing in that area, then it isn't clean. If your cat continues to poop in the hallway, even after you've scrubbed and sprayed and shampooed, the stain is still alive and kicking, and you'll continue to be cleaning up after your indoor carpet toilet user.
If the stains are urine-related, the stain may be set in the padding under the carpet, and the best thing to do is to replace the carpet padding. All your cleaning and scrubbing won't eliminate the deep-set stains, and the problems will continue.
Clean stains as soon as they occur by blotting out the wet stains with a paper towel and picking up poop immediately before it dries and sprinkle baking soda in the area to soak up and eradicate odors. The longer you leave a stain, the more permission you are giving your pet to continue using the area. They will continue marking there if they can smell their own fresh urine or feces in the area. After using baking soda and the area has dried, use a carpet deodorizer on the area as well and vacuum as normal, then go over the area again with a washcloth with hot water to lift out any stain remnants.
Carpet cleaners are great for picking up stains, but steaming the carpet will only set the stain even worse, and make it that much more difficult to remove. Furthermore, using overly scented cleaning products, like vinegar or a scented shampoo, will likely actually encourage more pooping and peeing in the area from your pet, as now they have to cover the new scent with their own. Use odorless deodorizers so there is no scent left over that the pet will feel like they have to cover up again with their own deposits.
Replace carpet entirely that is so set with stains that it feels sticky and has that musty, stale salty smell of old feces and urine. The carpet by this time is so far gone that it will likely just be a permanent toilet, and not enjoyable in your home. You're better off just starting fresh.
Make sure the litter box is always clean and ready for your cat, and place the litter box in their prime target carpet areas so they are more aware that the litter box is their toilet, not the carpet. When cleaning up stains, place the soiled paper towel you used to pick up pee or poop and place it in the litter box. This tells the cat that they are to use the litter box for their territory, as now their scent is in the box. For dogs, place the soiled towels outside near the door so they get the message as well. Pets pee and poop where their pee and poop is. It's a training technique to give them that idea as to where they should be going.
Don't punish your pets for going in the house. This tells them that they're not allowed to pee or poop at all, not that they aren't supposed to do it in the carpet. Pick up the stain, place the dog outside, or pick up the stain and place the cat in the litter box. Put the soiled paper towel next to the pet, where they will sniff their scent and then do their business again where they're supposed to. It won't take them long to get the picture.