Best Pet Odor Eliminator For Carpet in 2021
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator Plus Oxi Clean Dirt Fighters (Pack of 3), 48.9 Ounce
- Eliminates Odors & Releases Pet Hair and Dirt
- Vacuum Booster - Helps vacuums lift up to 25% more dirt
- Leaves behind a pleasant fragrance for long lasting freshness
- Excellent on pet accidents, dirt and debris
- Also absorbs and eliminates odors from smoke, mold and mildew
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Carpet Cleaning Formula, 48 oz, 1990
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Bissell's best formula for pet odors and stains, even tackles skunk odor
- For use in Bissell, hoover, and rug doctor upright deep cleaning machines
- Permanently removes stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch Gard protector
- Discourages pets from urinating in the same spot again
NonScents Carpet Odor Eliminator - Pet and Dog Carpet Deodorizer - Outperforms Baking Soda
- ELIMINATES AND NEUTRALIZE CARPET ODORS: Permanently get rid of odors from pet accidents, urine, smoke, cooking, sweat, and mildew
- BREAKTHROUGH AIR FRESH FORMULA: Dust and fragrance free. No irritating perfume, just a clean environment
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS: Made without harmful chemicals. Contains biodegradable organic chlorine (derived from amino acids and table salt).
- 30 DAYS LONG LASTING PROTECTION: Continues to protect and destroy new odors in the same spot for up to 30 days after application.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Return it in full for any reason, or for no reason at all. Odors disappear, not your money
Van Den Heuvelâ€™s R86 Industrial Odor Eliminator - Ideal for Skunk Odor Removal, Pet Odor Removal and as an All Purpose Odor Neutralizer
- POWERFUL ODOR ELIMINATOR: R86 Odor Eliminator is an environment odor control product designed to combat industrial strength malodors. It’s non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe for virtually any situation. R86 Odor Eliminator can be used on wet or dry surfaces. R86 works mechanically not chemically meaning you can combine it with other products without nasty side effects.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: R86 is made with over 30 natural ingredients. Specialized absorbent salt is one of the keys to the effectiveness of R86 Industrial Odor Eliminator. The sponge-like molecular structure enhances the absorption of malodor and converts them to non-odors.
- FAST ACTING: Starts working immediately and most odors eliminated within 15 minutes. R86 is made up of 32 different food grade essential oils and salt for fast acting clean with a light fragrance. This will remove odors completely and they will not return.
- TREAT ODORS: R86 will work on odors from mold, mildew, rot, animal/pet odors, urine, feces, vomit, and other stubborn odors. Say goodbye to the skunk odor. R86 strong formula ensures that odor will be gone.
- NON-TOXIC: Due to the natural ingredients R86 is safe around children and pets. It will also not harm the environments as it is biodegradable and cruelty free. R86 is also non-flammable and safe to use in ashtrays.
Carpet Fresh No Vacuum Foam Carpet Refresher, Super Pet 10.50 oz (Pack of 2)
- Product of Carpet Fresh
- Pack of 2
Carpet Fresh Super Pet Carpet and Room Pet Oder Eliminator, Animal Smell remover, No Vacuum Formula, 10.5 OZ [6-pack]
- Quick-Dry Foam Super Pet eliminates odors and leaves your carpet smelling fresh instantly
- Light, quick-drying foam will not leave a residue on your carpet or rug
- Specially formulated odor-eliminators go deep into carpet fibers
- Safe for use around children and pets. Use as directed
- Reaches places air fresheners can’t and leaves a long-lasting fragrance that freshens both your carpet and room
4 Pk, Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator Plus Oxi Clean Dirt Fighters
- Helps vacuums lift up to 25% more dirt
- Leaves behind a pleasant fragrance
- Safe to use around pets
- 4 Pack
Bissell Fabric and Upholstery Cleaner with Fabric Safe Brush
Even with removable cushion covers, cleaning large items such as chairs and couches can be a pain, and I've tried everything to remove the dirt and pet stains from my upholstery with no avail. Until I found Bissell's Fabric and Upholstery Cleaner.
I was drawn to the package based on two factors: it's cost and it's brush. At under $5, the Bissell Fabric and Upholstery Cleaner was about $3 less than the competitors and it was the only product in the box store that I was in that came with a brush. The fabric-safe brush was attached to the bottle and the packaging promised that it would remove the deep down dirt, stains, and odors that were lurking in my couch.
When I got home I followed the instructions almost to a t. I didn't follow the "before you clean" suggestion that warned me to test an area that wasn't visible before I cleaned my couch to see if the product's color was affected. I was confident that it wasn't going to be affected and I soldiered on.
But I'll say this about the Bissell warning - it came with an extra portion that I had never seen. I was told that if my upholstery was affected by the product that I should avoid Bissell products coded "WS" or "W."
I prepped my couch as instructed:
· First I removed the cushions and cleaned both sides of any wet spots.
· Then I vacuumed my couch with a hand held vacuum.
· I shook the cleaning product well and removed the tab that was protecting the trigger button.
· Then I placed the fabric brush on to the first couch cushion and pressed the trigger button to apply a small amount of foam.
· I spread the foam with the brush both evenly and vigorously in an overlapping circular motion, making sure that I was covering a small area thoroughly before I moved on.
· When I had finished cleaning one side of a cushion, I removed the excess dirt with a damp cloth.
I applied this same process to all of my couch cushions and to the arms and back of the couch. When the entire couch was dry, I used my hand held vacuum cleaner to suck up the dirt, as instructed. My couch looked clean when it was done, but I wasn't happy with the smell. Instead of eliminating the odor like the product promised, I was left with a couch that smelled like flowery pee.
There is only one thing to do when this happens - grab the baking soda. Baking soda is a great, natural way to suck smells out of fabric. I sprinkled a liberal amount on the couch and walked away for an hour or so. When I came back the baking soda had turned a sickly yellow and I quickly vacuumed the absorbed dirt away. When I was done I was left with a clean and sweet smelling couch, and what more could a girl ask for?
I'll end my review with just one con. Let's call it a shout out to the folks at Bissell, or a product performance suggestion. I loved the fabric brush, really, I did, but the darn thing fell off at least ten times while I was cleaning my couch. Sure, it snapped back on with no problem, but it was a pain to stop what I was doing and go through the motions. So Bissell, use some glue and get it stuck. I'll even pay an extra fifty cents to help cover the cost.