Best Pet Odor Remover From Carpet in 2022
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
Woolite Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus Oxy, 22oz (Pack of 2), 2834
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner can discourage pets from re-soiling the carpets and can keep them odor free.
- Removes stains permanently
- Long lasting fresh smell
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uses Pherobloc technology to clean carpets and leave a fresh smell after use. The pets can be discouraged to soil the carpet again with the use of this cleaner. The oxygen in the cleaner cuts through the stains and can preserve the fabric from damage.
OUT! Advanced Stain and Odor Remover | Pet Stain and Odor Remover | 32 Ounces
- CLEANING AWESOMESAUCE - Our 3X-concentrated Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula removes the toughest pet stain and odor, such as urine, vomit, feces, blood and more.
- CLEAR THE AIR - Why cover up nasty odors when you can quickly neutralize them with OUT Advanced Severe Stain and Odor Remover?
- DISCOURAGE REPEAT SPRITZES - Prevents repeat marketing. Helps remove the pheromones that draw your pet in for continual bathroom visits to the same spot.
- NO MORE “EW” OLD OR NEW - Effective on old and new problem areas.
- NO HAZMAT SUIT REQUIRED - No harsh chemicals Our nature-inspired formula is safe to use around pets and children, when used as directed.
Woolite Advanced Pet Stain & Odor Remover + Sanitize, 2618, 22oz (Pack of 2)
- Kills 99. 9% of bacteria.
- Permanently removes tough pet stains.
- Penetrates to eliminate pet odors at their source.
- Cleans, Sanitizes, and Deodorizes in one easy step.
- Leaves Carpets Sanitized for Children and Pets when used as directed.
BUBBAS Super Strength Commercial Enzyme Cleaner - Pet Odor Eliminator | Enzymatic Stain Remover | Remove Dog Cat Urine Smell from Carpet, Rug or Hardwood Floor and Other Surfaces (32oz)
- BEST PROFESSIONAL GRADE CLEANING SOLUTION: Scientifically formulated to be more potent than other pet odor enzyme cleaners for your flooring, upholstery, area rugs and carpets, yet safe to use around kids and pets. Permanently destroys pet enzyme odors and stains
- PET STAIN AND ODOR MIRACLE: Bubba's uses natural dormant bacteria that become active upon hitting that strong smelling cat pee, billions of enzymes destroy stains down to the carpet pad. Competitors use active bacteria that die off and lose effect
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Other pet odor enzyme sprays use active bacteria that are ineffective soon after you buy them. Bubba's dormant bacteria formula is the best premium deep cleaning stain and pet urine enzyme carpet cleaner or YOUR MONEY BACK
- CARPET & RUG INSTITUTE CERTIFIED: Our Pet Pee Cleaner and Enzymatic Odor Remover is a Top Rated pet stain & odor miracle. Don't be disappointed by other brands pet cleaner sprays. Try Bubbas pet enzyme treatment cleaner instead
- MANY USES: Our enzyme based stain remover and cleaning solution can be used in all areas of your house, auto, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and more. Use to remove shoe odor, clean auto carpeting stains, use as clothes pretreat for removal of tough set in grass stains. litter box cleaner, or on furniture to remove odor causing bacteria
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
Bissell Professional Stain & Odor, 22 Ounces, 77X7
- Removes difficult stains including motor oil, make-up, pet soils, spaghetti sauce, french fry oil and blood
- Patented odor removal technology removes tough odors such as: smoke, mold and mildew, pet and kitchen odors
- Sustainable design; contains no heavy metals, optical brighteners, phosphates or dyes
- 33% more enzyme cleaning action
Unique Pet Odor & Stain Eliminator 128oz.
Remove Pet Odors from Carpet
Pet lovers alert: This is a highly-recommended product by a team of vets; guaranteed to work.
Here are some very helpful tips from myself, a lifelong dog owner, and from Dr. Jon Rappaport, a veterinarian and the Founder of Petplace.com.
1. Locate the overlooked or "invisible" spots with a black light in a darkened room. They will glow in the dark.
2. If any area is still wet with urine, absorb as much leftover moisture as possible with clean cloths. Try placing light-colored, preferably white, absorbent cotton toweling over the spots and drawing out the excess urine with heavy pressure. (Dark colors can transfer dye onto the carpet. I have also discovered I can use my body weight to my advantage by standing on the toweling and twisting my body-weight gently, or vigorously, depending on the thickness of the carpet and padding.)
3. Use a good carpet shampoo and clean the area thoroughly. If you use a spray or liquid, try one with enzymes that "digest" protein spots. These are also good for blood and vomit. If you have a carpet shampooer, use the recommended product and clean the carpet as well as you can before you do the next step.
4. Use an odor removal product. Dr Rappaport and his team highly recommend a spray product called Zero Odor. There is a 4-minute video ad at of this product in action with regular street people. (Look under Dog or Cat Odor Removal products.) For the purposes of the ad, volunteers bring in diaper pails filled with dirty diapers, soccer shoes, a skunked dog, and a car seat apparently ruined with spills and deep, long-standing odors. The people smell their own contributions before and after using the product.
From a "before" of mostly "tens" - on a 10-point scale - to the "after" when about two dozen people said they could not smell anything - absolutely zero - the product is impressive. (I like the product, but certainly never had enough personal experience to recommend this item for so many uses.)
According to the ad, "Zero Odor works in a very different way, seeking out and bonding with pet odor molecules of just about every kind, changing them into molecules that can never cause odor again."
According to the site, Zero Odor costs $29.95 for two 22-ounce bottles, plus two 4-oz. "travel bottles," and they are, at the beginning of March, on sale for $3.00 off. The site is marked with the BBB seal of accreditation, and the product is offered with a money-back guarantee for a full refund.
You might not trust the single recommendation of an individual, but with Dr. Rappaport's team backing this product, you apparently have nothing to lose. You might be able to save some expensive carpeting - among other things you thought were ruined - which would surely be worth the price of the product.
Dr. Jon Rappaport, Veterinarian since 1982; CEO and Founder of Petplace.com "with over 10,000 veterinary-approved articles" at . "Dog Crazy" Newsletter from Petplace received 3-1-10.