Best Pet Stain Remover For Carpet Reviews in 2021
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
Woolite Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus Oxy, 22oz (Pack of 2), 2834
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner can discourage pets from re-soiling the carpets and can keep them odor free.
- Removes stains permanently
- Long lasting fresh smell
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uses Pherobloc technology to clean carpets and leave a fresh smell after use. The pets can be discouraged to soil the carpet again with the use of this cleaner. The oxygen in the cleaner cuts through the stains and can preserve the fabric from damage.
Woolite Advanced Pet Stain & Odor Remover + Sanitize, 2618, 22oz (Pack of 2)
- Kills 99. 9% of bacteria.
- Permanently removes tough pet stains.
- Penetrates to eliminate pet odors at their source.
- Cleans, Sanitizes, and Deodorizes in one easy step.
- Leaves Carpets Sanitized for Children and Pets when used as directed.
Folex Carpet Spot Remover, 32 oz
- Excellent for cleaning any color fast carpet or material that can be safely dampened with water.
- Carpet spot removers instant size 32 ounces Safely removes tough spots and stains from colorfast carpet, rugs, upholstery, and clothing. Does not leave a sticky residue. No rinsing or vacuuming necessary.
- No rinsing, no vacuuming or waiting to see results!
- Instant results, simply apply to the stain, gently agitate with finger tips and blot with absorbent cloth stains will disappear instantly.
- Non-toxic and completely non-irritating to normal skin
Resolve Pet Expert Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - Removes Stains and Odors, 22 oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology.
- Freshens with a light, clean scent.
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food.
- Safe to use around pets and kids.
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator, 32oz
- FOR SEVERE DOG MESSES: Powerful enzymatic formula works to eliminate tough stains and odors from dog urine, diarrhea, vomit and other bio-based accidents.
- LIGHT FRESH SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- DISCOURAGES RESOILING: Removes the odor from even the toughest dog messes.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Ingredients : Water, Surfactants, Isopropyl Alcohol, Enzymatic Blend, Fresh Fragrance, Preservative, Odor Counteractant
Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Spray Bottle
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
Bissell Stomp 'N Go Pet Lifting Pads + Oxy for Stain Removal on Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning, 20 Pack, 2194, 20 Count
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Stain lifting pads permanently removes tough set in stains including wine, pet messes, mud, cola, coffee, blood and juice
- Great for cleaning carpets, area rugs, pet beds, car interiors, and more. For tough stains the pad may remain up to 24 hours on the soiled area
- No scrubbing or touching the stain necessary. Simply set the pad, stomp and dispose
- Stain, Stomp, Gone! Simply place the treated pad and step on the pad to release the cleaning formula
- Leaves carpets smelling fresh
- Includes 20 stain lifting pads. Each pad is 4 inches by 8. 25 inches.
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Laundry Guide for Stain Removal
Keep these laundry stain removal tips handy to help you remove even the toughest of stains on laundry day.
As a mobile society, we do everything while on the go. Eating, drinking and applying makeup (egads!) while driving are part of a normal daily routine that lead to stains on clothing. Come laundry day, I have found it challenging to remove some of these tough stains like coffee, grease and lipstick, but these tips which I have learned over the years help me remove most any laundry stain.
Remove Coffee or Grease with Vinegar
Vinegar is an excellent laundry stain remover according to Essortment's laundry cleaning tips and will usually remove coffee and grease stains. Mix a teaspoon of your favorite laundry detergent with one-fourth cup of water and one-fourth cup of white vinegar. Dip a paper towel into the vinegar mixture and dab (do not rub) the coffee or grease stain. Rinse with cold water. Repeat until stain is no longer visible.
Remove Gum in the Freezer
Kids and chewing gum go together, that is until the kid separates from the gum and it ends up on clothing. To remove the gum, Good Houskeeping suggests placing the garment in the freezer overnight so the gum can harden. Then scrap the frozen gum off of the clothing with a dull knife.
Let the Mud Dry
Let the mud on clothing dry, then scrape it off with a dull knife and follow up with a pretreatment, according to Good Housekeeping . For pre-treating mud stains, soak a paper towel with rubbing alcohol and dab the mud stains. Rinse and repeat if needed, then launder garment as usual.
Get the Blood Stain Out
Blood stains take a little elbow grease to completely remove, but it can be done. Fresh blood can be removed by using an eye dropper to apply hydrogen peroxide directly onto the fresh blood stain, according to Good Housekeeping . If blood is dried, mix together1 teaspoon of your favorite laundry detergent, one-half teaspoon of clear ammonia into one half cup of ice cold water. Brush off all dried blood and soak a paper towel in the ammonia mixture and soak the blood stain. Rinse with cold water. If the dried blood stain is still visible, mix one cup of table salt in two quarts of cold water. Pour salt water into a large container and place blood stained garment in container to soak overnight, then launder as usual.
Lemon Juice Removes Ink Stains
When you discover ink stains on your clothing, a little lemon juice will remove the ink for the fabric. Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice on the ink and place the garment in the sunshine until dry. Repeat if needed then launder as usual.
Petroleum Jelly Takes Lipstick Stains Out
Reader's Digest suggests dabbing on petroleum jelly to lipstick stains on clothing. Blot with a dry paper towel then rinse stain with hydrogen peroxide and launder as usual.