Best Pet Stain Remover For Carpets in 2022
Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover, 22oz (Pack of 2), 21809
Woolite Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus Oxy, 22oz (Pack of 2), 2834
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner can discourage pets from re-soiling the carpets and can keep them odor free.
- Removes stains permanently
- Long lasting fresh smell
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uses Pherobloc technology to clean carpets and leave a fresh smell after use. The pets can be discouraged to soil the carpet again with the use of this cleaner. The oxygen in the cleaner cuts through the stains and can preserve the fabric from damage.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
BISSELL Woolite InstaClean Pet with Brush Head Cleaner, 1740, 18 fl. oz.
- Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds. 2 in 1 cleaner includes built-in rinseable brush.
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like Urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, blood. Also removes grass, tomato Sauce, Salad dressing, red wine, fruit juice, make-up, food grease, Vegetable oil, coffee, cola, tea, dirty motor oil and more
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from re-soiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed;Scotchgard Protector:No
- Oxy stain Destroyer formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
Bissell Pro Oxy Stain Destroyer Pet with Brush Head Cleaner
- Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds. 2 in 1 cleaner includes built-in rinseable brush
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like tracked-in dirt, grass, mud, blood, pet stains and more!
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from resoiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed
- Oxy stain destroyer formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds.
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
Woolite Advanced Pet Stain & Odor Remover + Sanitize, 2618, 22oz (Pack of 2)
- Kills 99. 9% of bacteria.
- Permanently removes tough pet stains.
- Penetrates to eliminate pet odors at their source.
- Cleans, Sanitizes, and Deodorizes in one easy step.
- Leaves Carpets Sanitized for Children and Pets when used as directed.
Resolve Ultra Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Discourages pet resoiling
- Removes tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces from rugs and carpets also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
Bissell Stomp 'N Go Pet Lifting Pads + Oxy for Stain Removal on Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning, 20 Pack, 2194, 20 Count
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Stain lifting pads permanently removes tough set in stains including wine, pet messes, mud, cola, coffee, blood and juice
- Great for cleaning carpets, area rugs, pet beds, car interiors, and more. For tough stains the pad may remain up to 24 hours on the soiled area
- No scrubbing or touching the stain necessary. Simply set the pad, stomp and dispose
- Stain, Stomp, Gone! Simply place the treated pad and step on the pad to release the cleaning formula
- Leaves carpets smelling fresh
- Includes 20 stain lifting pads. Each pad is 4 inches by 8. 25 inches.
Odor and Stain Removal of Pet Stains
Four ways to remove pet stains.
Moving into a new home can often pose problems for pet owners because dogs and cats are naturally drawn to areas where other animals eliminated. Even a well housebroken dog will often begin to eliminate in the area that a previous pet once used. It is highly advised that an owner purchase a black light to utilize prior to moving the pet into a home that was inhabited by a previous pet. Use the black light to look for urine stains from the previous resident. Once you locate the stains work on removing the stain and the odor before moving into your new home with your pet.
1) Adequate stain removal will entail heading to a local veterinarians office or pet store to purchase a pet urine neutralizer. The products are sold under a variety of brands but most work in the same way. Utilize these products on old stains. Follow the directions on the label for application.
2) White vinegar will often remove the stain and odor on new stains. Blot the area to remove all trace of the urine. Poor white vinegar and water onto the spot and continue to blot. Repeat the process numerous times until the stain is gone along with the odor.
3) Blot the area of a fresh pet stain with a towel. Once the excessive moisture is removed saturate the area using hydrogen peroxide. Blot up the peroxide and repeat until the stain and odor are removed. Be careful using hydrogen peroxide because it will bleach some fabrics and carpets.
4) Purchase live enzyme granules at a veterinarian or pet store. The granules are sold under a variety of brands but they work well at removing pet stains. The products contain bacteria that eat pet urine. The bacteria will reach even under the carpet onto the pad to remove the stain and the smell. Follow the directions on the label for application instructions. The product will often need to be applied more then once for maximum control.