Best Pet Urine Remover For Carpet Cleaners in 2020
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover, 22oz (Pack of 2), 21809
- Every purchase saves pets
- 2 pack of pet stain Remover. Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, Blood
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from resoiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed
- Oxy stain Destroyer Formula starts working on Contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
- included components: 2 pack of formula
Resolve Ultra Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Discourages pet resoiling
- Removes tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces from rugs and carpets also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Spray Bottle
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
BISSELL Woolite InstaClean Pet with Brush Head Cleaner, 1740, 18 fl. oz.
- Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds. 2 in 1 cleaner includes built-in rinseable brush.
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like Urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, blood. Also removes grass, tomato Sauce, Salad dressing, red wine, fruit juice, make-up, food grease, Vegetable oil, coffee, cola, tea, dirty motor oil and more
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from re-soiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed;Scotchgard Protector:No
- Oxy stain Destroyer formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
Pet Stain Removers Compared
Pet stains are often hard to eradicate and you end up with the odor lingering forever
I have two Chihuahuas. One is housebroken, the other is sporadic in his bathroom habits. I can take him out and when he comes in he'll go n the carpet. Why? Who knows. He's 7 years old and has had this problem from the day we adopted him. He also likes to pee on couch corners, any packages you leave on the floor, my husbands shoes . On the upside it's gotten hubby to hang up his clothing and put his shoes in his closet. We have a dog door and he will walk up to it and pee right in front of it.
I've probably tried every product on the market. Nothing chases him away from areas and if it does it only leads to his peeing or pooping on new areas. I've used Carbona Carpet Wizard, Resolve Carpet Cleaners, machines rented from Pathmark, Petzyme stain and odor remover, Rug doctor odor remover, Crystal All purpose cleaner,GG Bean Urine Clean, Turbo Carpet Shampoo and now Bissell pet and Stain Remover.
Carbona Carpet Wizard comes with an attached bristle/sponge head. According to the label it's the toughesst carpet and upholstery celaner available. It creates a foam that you leave on for 3 minutes. Carbona uses a formula with Oxygen to remove pet odors , bacteria amp; stains from your carpet . THey suggest that the Oxygen and removal of the bacteria will discourage repeated pet accidents. My dog isn't easily discouraged.
Resolve High Traffic Carpet Cleanng Granules eliminates the soggy carpet aspect and lets you walk on the carpet in less than an hour. You brush the granules into the carpet with the bruah that is attached to the dispender bottle. Wait 30 minutes and vacuum.
Turbo Shampoo by Electrolux is designed to be used with a carpet cleaning machine. For my needs I have to have someting I can bring out daily that doesn't involve a large machine.
Most of the cleaners have done a temporary job. At this point I'm more concerned about odor than about stain. I've pretty much given up on stain removal. I do find that a cleaner with an enzymatic ingredient works better on odor control. Most likely I should be crating this dog but he was raised living in a car with two people and a dog and I don't have the heart to do this to him at this late date.
Bissel overrides the odor even on a really hot day if I leave any windows open . That musty smell seems to have dissapated. I use a lot of air fresheners and I am constantly re treating any areas I find. And, again there are those lovely pee pee pads. Sometimes I get lucky and he uses those. Bissell seems to be doing a very nice job so far.
Bissell is easy to use. I don't bother with the vacuuming step. I'm not worried about damage to my carpet it's already damaged thanks to the dog so I don't pre test .When trying to clean older spots, it sometimes takes two applications a day or two apart but still
Vacuum first and test a small, hidden spot, before trying to see if color is affected. THey suggest you check your upholstery for any cleaning tag, (do not use on code "X" or "S".). Bissell also warns againsst using cleaner on silk, velvet, vinyl, leather or 100% cotton upholstery. Bissell may be used on any material with the cleaning code "WS" or "W".
Keep out of reach of children. May cause irritation to your eyes. In the event of eye contact with this solution, flush completely for 15 minutes. If the irritation persists, contact your physician.
www.bissell.com or call 1-800-237-7691
I actually got most of my product at garage sales but I know that you can purchase the Bissell product for $14.99 for a 48 oz size.
Fresh urine does not actually have an unpleasant odor, but old urine smells much stroner because of bacterial decomposition of the urea in the urine, as well as the bacterial excrement itself. The bacteria continues to feed as long as there is a food source and moisture so the ammonia odor becomes stronger on humid days, or soon after the carpet has been wet cleaned. So using genetically engineered bacteria or cleaners with enzymes are needed. Enzyme bsed celaners break down the odor based bacteria.
For wet stains, use a deep cleaner to thoroughly clean the carpet fibers. I use a vinegar rinse first. For a vinegar rinse, mix one part white vinegar to three parts water. I apply the rinse to the freshly cleaned area. I try not to soak the area. Soaking will only ruin the underpad. If you have a cleaning machine you could use this next. Fresh urine does not actually have an unpleasant odor, but old urine smells much stronger because of bacterial decomposition of the urea in the urine, as well as the bacterial excrement itself. The bacteria continues to feed as long as there is a food source and moisture so the ammonia odor becomes stronger on humid days, or soon after the carpet has been wet cleaned. So using genetically engineered bacteria or cleaners with enzymes are best. Enzyme based cleaners break down the odor and bacteria. We have an older dog. An older pet's kidneys don't filter as well, and the odor becomes more pronounced. If you can't find older spots use a black light. We don't have to do that our other dog points out the spots for us.
Whatever product you choose be sure to read the warnings regarding anything hazardous to pets or children.
I also recommend eliminating carpeted areas if you have incontinent dogs or dogs with bad bathroom habbits. There are also dog doggy diapers in either a diaper shape or a wrap shape. We haven't resorted to this yet.
Recently we gave up the battle in our other home. We istalled tile floors and removed the carpet. I don't suggest the wooden floors because the pee can seep through the cracks between the boards.