Best Place For Carpet Remnants in 2020
TRILUC, 12 x 12 Place and Stick Carpet Tile Squares. Non Slip Backing & Washable Floor Tile - 8 Pc Set - Dark Gray
House, Home and More Skid-Resistant Carpet Indoor Area Rug Floor Mat - Praline Brown - 3 Feet X 3 Feet
- Made of high-quality olefin carpet with a premium, skid-resistant rubber backing
- Finished on all edges to prevent fraying
- Low pile-height (approx. 1/4 inch)
- Easy to clean
- Made in the U.S.A.
House, Home and More Indoor Outdoor Carpet with Rubber Marine Backing - Brown - 6 Feet x 15 Feet
- Indoor Outdoor Carpet - great for your patio, deck, boat, sunroom and more
- Made of olefin fibers - resistant to stains, moisture and mildew – easy to clean
- UV-protected outdoor carpet with rubber marine backing - weather and fade resistant
- Carpet edges are not bound – use ‘as is’ or trim to size using utility knife or scissors
- Features low pile height with ribbed texture for traction
KOECKRITZ 9'x12' Brownie 25 oz Face Weight. 1/2" Thick. Frieze Area Rug Carpet. Multiple Sizes, Shapes and Colors to Choose from. Home Area Rugs, Runner, Rectangle, Square, Oval and Round.
- Approximately 1/2" Thick, 25 oz Carpet
- The yarn in these gorgeous area rugs are made of 100% Solution Dyed Polyester
- Each area rug comes with Premium Nylon Fabric bound edge that nicely finishes your rug and helps prevent fraying.
- For decades Koeckritz has been dedicated to making superior quality area rugs that are manufactured right here in the USA at an economical price.
- Custom cutting available. These rugs can be special ordered in ANY size.
Mohawk Home Dual Surface Area Rug, 10'x14', Gray
- Low profile, 1/16" Thickness, high performance rug pad with strong gripping power
- Felt constructed from the carpet fiber cutoffs remaining from the manufacturing process of open loop, synthetic carpets
- Grey rubber backing keeps rug in place. Mohawk always recommends the use of a slip resistant rug pad under your rug
- Fiber side has a rough feel to grip the rug backing. Rubber side has an embossed pattern to grip hard surfaces.
- Rug pads should be spot cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and water or cleaned professionally. Do not machine wash.
- Can be easily trimmed with scissors for a custom fit
- Made in the USA
KOECKRITZ 9'x12' Frieze 25 oz Gremstone Bronzite Area Rug Carpet Many Sizes and Shapes
- This rug is more of a frieze then it is shag. Soft and plush solution dyed 25 oz.
- The yarn in this gorgeous rug is made of is 100% PureColor Solution Dyed BCF Polyester
- Premium Quality - Koeckritz area rugs are unsurpassed in quality and style without sacrificing affordability. Trusted Brand - When choosing Koeckritz, you not only have the brand name that you have grown to trust, you have style, natural rich colors, and value as well.
- For decades Koeckritz has been dedicated to making superior quality area rugs that are manufactured right here in the USA. You can transform any room in your home instantly with one of our Soft and durable area rugs.
- Custom cutting available. These rugs can be special ordered in ANY size. Place your order closest in size (just slightly larger) then send us a message with YOUR size.
Sweet Home Stores Cozy Shag Collection Solid Contemporary Living & Bedroom Soft Shaggy Area Rug, 84" L x 60" W, Grey
- This easy to design beautiful solid-grey shag rug is available in a vareity of sizes to suit and update any room or furniture in your house
- Embellish your floors with the advantage of this shag rug's neutral-colored solid-design that harmoniously blend with most floors and furniture.
- Lavishly textured soft and plush pile gently caresses your bare feet. Create a comfy landing spot next to your bed or by your home bar with this beautiful Turkish rug.
- Warm up your reading corner with this attractive contemporary rug that warms a cool night like a snuggling furry friend.
- Machine-made in Turkey with the hightest quality polypropylene in the pile and with durable jute in the backing for longevity.
- Offering a tender touch to your feet after your busy day, the high-pile also acts as a noise damper
- Sturdy jute backing protects your floors and makes this rug serviceable for long years to come
- Non-shedding and stain resistant pile offers carefree maintenance and safety for kids and pets
- This budget-friendly yet luxurious-looking rug is a great gift for holidays or birthdays to spoil yourself or cherish others without spending a fortune
- Have peace of mind by trusting our amazing customer service which offers hassle-free returns if you're not totally happy with this rug
Unique Loom Solo Solid Shag Collection Modern Plush Sandy Brown Area Rug (5' 0 x 8' 0)
- Made in Turkey, this Unique Loom Solo Solid Shag Collection rug is made of Polypropylene. This rug is easy-to-clean, stain resistant, and does not shed.
- Colors found in this rug include: Sandy Brown, . The primary color is Sandy Brown.
- Pile Height:1 inch
- The measurements for this rug are: 5 feet wide by 8 feet long.
- Features an Allover pattern. Is plush and soft to the touch.
ZC GEL Rug Grippers for Hardwood Floors,Anti Slip Rug Grippers with Non Curling Washable and Reusable Non-Trace Removable Eco-Friendly Carpet Gripper for Tile Floors,Carpets,Floor Mats,Black (8 Pcs)
- ANTI CURLING NON SILDING - Are you fed up of sliding rugs or rug corners interfere when you walking? Are you worry about that the elderly and kids tripping over rug edges, pets playing with area rugs? These adhesive rug grippers can fix all these problems immediately. It has strong stickiness that can hold the carpet flat and keep it in place firmly.
- NON-RESIDUAL & REUSABLE - These throw rug grippers are made of high quality eco-friendly PU gel and they leave no residual on floor after removing it. Unlike the single use carpet tape or rug pad, this rugs gripper can be cleaned with water and air dry to restore stickiness, then you can reuse it as sticky as a new one .
- EASY TO APPLY - Just peel off the protective film of the carpet grippers, put them together with the transparent stickers, stick them to the underside of your rug and press firmly. You can complete the installation in less than 30 seconds. We suggest that you should clean and dry the carpet and floor. NOTE: Don't throw the transparent sticker away! Please use both the transparent stickers that come with the rug grippers together for best results, please view figure 6 for usage.
- WIDELY APPLICABLE - Carpet gripper pad works perfect in various environments including indoors, outdoors, camping, balcony, yards and vehicles, etc. It also fits well with all types of floor: tiles, hardwood, laminate, marble, concrete etc. Rug carpet gripper is invisible after application that can keep the carpet beautiful.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We guarantee our customers premium quality and 100% satisfaction with our products. Any inquiry please do not hesitate to contact us, friendly and easy-to-reach customer service support are provided by us all the time. If you don’t like our area rug gripper, we will refund your money. Enjoy the Risk-Free Purchase!
Peel and Stick Beige Berber Carpet Tiles 12"x12" Set of 10
- Set of 10 (each 12"L X 12"W) covers 10 sq. ft. Indoor use.
- Instantly add carpet with peel & press instant accent carpet tiles
- Carpet squares make it easy to renovate any room in your home
- Peel and stick carpet tiles are perfect for high traffic areas, because if a few tiles get worn or stained, you can simply remove them and replace with new carpet squares.
Find Good Deals on Carpet Remnants
If you need to repair damaged carpeting or have just added a new room to your home consider carpet remnants. Carpet remnants are new carpeting in small sizes that you can get for a lot less.
Carpet remnants are leftover rolls or large pieces of new carpeting. Picture a new roll of carpeting and a contractor who takes as much carpeting as required to carpet an entire house. What is left is usually not enough to carpet another home so it is sold as carpet remnants.
As you can see these carpet remnants are still new and can be used to carpet an individual room or hallway. They just aren't big enough to be used to carpet an entire house in most cases. Carpet remnants are then set aside by contractors, warehouses or wholesale operations to be sold off individually.
Even though the carpet is still new these places are looking for a quick turnover so you the consumer can purchase smaller sized pieces at great prices. As you shop, you will find carpet remnants in assorted rolled up bundles that are usually marked with a tag showing the price, carpet type, measurements and the brand name.
Rather than moving to a new home many people are adding on a spare room for hobbies, additional bedrooms and work at home offices. Whether you shop at outlet stores, carpet stores or even buy carpet remnants online, you usually can find a remnant large enough to carpet a good-sized room.
A lot of people purchase carpet remnants to lay over existing carpet in high traffic hallways to help protect them. Over time, accidents happen and you may need just a small piece to repair damage or stained areas to your carpeting.
An excellent method for saving money when shopping for carpet remnants is to look for odd lots. These may be older designs or styles and some are not in traditional square shapes. Nevertheless, they might be big enough for your purposes. Check several bound carpet remnants for sizes and prices and consider making the store owner or warehouse manager an offer.
You never know what they might accept especially if they are running out of storage space. Have your measurements in hand before shopping and always try to buy a larger size than you need leaving room for measuring errors.
Where are some good places to find carpet remnants? You might start with the company that manufactures the brands you are interested in. Sometimes they offer goods at outlet stores for less. Many of these companies have already trimmed uneven edges from the carpeting and may sell them as carpet remnants bound. It's possible to find some as large as 30 feet, that may be plenty for carpeting small rooms.
Local papers usually run advertisements by local contractors doing work in your area. Some of these handymen sell off carpet remnants too for great prices. Utilize the phone book for carpet warehouses and outlet stores. You can check online for carpet websites that also run carpet remnants on sale.
If you purchase carpet remnants from a website, you will have to consider shipping costs as part of the price of the carpeting. However, if you get a good enough deal on the carpet remnant price you still might save money including the cost of shipping.