Best Portable Carpet Cleaner For Stairs in 2022
Rug Doctor Pet Portable Spot Cleaner; Powerful, Versatile, and Lightweight with Dual Action Pet Tool; Neutralizes Odors and Powerfully Cleans Everyday Mess and Stains on Rugs, Carpets and Upholstery
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: rubber nub tool and trial size solution
Rug Doctor Might Pro X3 Family Pack Vacuum, Large, Blue
- Gently and effectively deep clean carpets within the home using the Mighty Pro X3 Machine, equipped with convenient upholstery tool and two cleaning solutions within the Family Pack
- Professional strength cleaning power at do-it-yourself prices, Oxy-Steam concentrated solution yields some of the highest square foot coverage in the industry to provide fresh, long-lasting results
- Beyond carpet, beyond clean; carpets will feel clean, refreshed, renewed, rejuvenated, hygienic, spotless and flawless for a happier and healthier home
- Ideal for use on carpeted floors or other soft surfaces using the upholstery tool: cushions, curtains, area rugs, stairs, car interiors, RVs, corners, mattresses, furniture, or pet beds
- Oxy-Steam Solution and Platinum Professional Spot and Stain Remover uses powerful action-packed formulas to remove dirt, stains, soils, spills or accidents that occur over time
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light with TruePet Mini Motorized Brush and 15-foot Power Cord Hand Vacuum (HV292), Maroon
- Portable and ultra-lightweight. Less than 4 pounds in total
- True Pet Motorized Brush for handheld deep cleaning
- Easy-to-empty dust cup. No bag needed and empties with the touch of a button.
- 15-foot-long power cord You never have to recharge, while giving you freedom to clean the whole room.
- Powerful cleaning from start to finish.Amperage (amps):3.4
BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum, Purple
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt Cup Capacity: 0.7 Litres
- Large, easy to empty dirt bin to help get rid of pet hair easily. Triple level filtration to help improve cleaning performance
- Set of specialized pet tools includes: motorized brush tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying; Tank capacity 48 Ounces
- Use the Hydro Rinse tool attachment to easily clean out the hose after each use
- Clean set in stains with the trial size Spot & Stain formula and 3" tough stain tool
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
- Professional spot cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 Ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amperes. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
BISSELL, 20037 Pet Stain Eraser Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2019 Version
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets
- Spray, scrub and suction to remove pet stains and messes from carpet, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, auto interiors, and more.
- Grab and go cordless convenience; enjoy the freedom of a lithium-powered handheld carpet cleaner that lifts away stains using formula and powerful suction.
- Formula conveniently stores in the machine and doesn't need to be mixed with water, so it's always ready for use.
- Instantly and permanently removes stains like urine, feces, vomit, dirt, mud, blood, grass, tomato sauce, red wine, makeup, food grease, vegetable oils, coffee, cola, motor oils and more.
- Includes two trial-size formulas.
- 2019 Version with increased tank capacity!
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
Is the Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Worth the Money?
If you are considering buying a Dyson vacuum but are hesitant because of the price, here are some reasons why you should go for it.
I was nervous. After all, the price of $399.00 was a lot for me to shell out for a vacuum cleaner. Since I am not one to buy things on credit, I had to save my money for several months before I could afford it. Once the money was saved, I still hesitated and almost bought a competitor's model so I could save $100. Thanks to the internet, I was able to look up product reviews on-line for both vacuums, which convinced me that, even though it was $100 more, the Dyson was the better deal. A month later, I am more than happy with my decision to buy a Dyson for several reasons.
The Dyson has the strongest suction of any vacuum I have ever used. My first run through over my carpeted area showed me that I was living in filth up until this time. The carpet, which I had just vacuumed the day before and I felt was still reasonably clean, was now brand new looking. The clear bin on the Dyson vacuum was about a quarter full of dirt and dog hair. I also noticed that pieces of lint, instead of getting blown away by the vacuum's exhaust, get sucked right into the Dyson, even from a few inches away.
My only regret is that I didn't vacuum with my old vacuum immediately before using the Dyson for the first time. I'm sure I would have still seen a difference and the bin still would have had a considerable amount of dirt.
Emptying the Bin
The Dyson's bin is extremely easy to empty. Simply remove the bin from the rest of the vacuum, hold it upright over the garbage can, and pull the trigger. The bottom of the bin opens up and the dirt and debris will drop into the garbage. There is no dirt and dust cloud as everything stays down in the garbage. This seems to be an improvement over the typical bagless vacuum on the market, which needs to be dumped into the garbage manually, creating a cloud of dust.
In addition to cleaning carpets, the Dyson vacuum also has a setting for bare floors. This setting stops the brush bar from turning to protect bare floors and more delicate area rugs. The Dyson is just as effective on bare floors as it is on carpeted areas. With its strong suction, it cleans right up to the edges, where the floor meets the wall. My old vacuum left this area untouched because it didn't have enough suction to pull in dirt that was not directly under its opening.
The Dyson is louder than the average vacuum. But, instead of a motor noise, it sounds more like a strong wind. I can hear the suction, as well as see it. My pets and my toddler are not afraid of the noise. With my old vacuum, my toddler would sit on the couch with his ears covered while I vacuumed and my cat would hide. The Dyson noise, though loud, is more gentle than the motor noise of my old vacuum.
The Dyson vacuum cleaner comes with three attachments; a brush tool, a stair tool, and a crevice tool. The tools all slide onto the end of the wand or the end of the hose easily. The crevice tool, the one I use the most, is wider than most crevice tools. I find that it does not fit into as many small crevices as my old vacuum's crevice tool did. But, the suction is so strong, that it will often pull dust and hair out of a crevice anyway.
The Wand and Hose
The hose on the Dyson is clear, so it is easy to see where a clog would be, if you get one. It also extends very far, so you don't have to try to lift the vacuum up the stairs to get each step. The hose will easily extend to the top of a flight of stairs, while the vacuum sits at the bottom. The wand can be used attached to the hose, or it can be removed in order to use the flexible hose by itself. The wand has a convenient handle to make vacuuming with it easy and comfortable and it can be attached to the hose two different ways, depending on where you want the handle placed for the cleaning job you are doing. The most interesting feature is that the vacuum will follow you, instead of tip over, when you have the hose extended.
I am satisfied with my Dyson vacuum cleaner and would recommend it to my friends and family. I believe this is a vacuum that I will have for many years, making it more cost effective than most other vacuums in the long run.